Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 9)

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
AarYa will have to be more involved with the kids now, and the parents will come together, so no worries all, I hope it will be a positive outcome!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictpadmavarKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113pickachuKinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
But if Palak couldn't say a word at stage, does that mean Bua's has more effect than Yash's.
So it's not really Yash's fault she is like this, he never have been successful in making her understand things??

Actually I am happy that no one is selected, because the first parenting lesson is to tell kids when competing on stage that they should enjoy and their focus should be on participating not winning.

It seems even Aarti never taught this to Ansh, so he was gleeing seeing her all going dumb on stageOuch and wanted to be first too..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictTAPDpadmavarEva JQPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvMallika113pickachuKinSanj

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i only hope misunderstandings will not arise between Aarya becoz thats the main reason Buaji has used the kids as pawns becoz none know that Buaji has done this.

Telly.AddictpadmavarPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvpickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
There is one interesting underlying msg in this whole Palak-Ansh and Bua mess ...

When someone is laughing or making fun of another person , then he/she should b ready to go through similar humiliation as well  because when u point one finger towards someone , rest of the four fingers r pointing towards yourself Smile...

When Palak could not give her speech , Ansh laughed at her .. he almost got a certain sadistic pleasure Ouch... Tomorrow Ansh will give a speech written by Bua and he too will face similar humiliation because its obvious that Bua's speech will b even more worst than Palak's silence LOLOuch...So next time Ansh will never laugh at someone else's misery Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpTelly.AddictTAPDKamliKudibbbcccEva JQkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zettergcluv49erFanKinSanjpickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
finally watched the entire episode...
honestly i really felt like smashing that glass on bhua's head! how evil can she be? (My dad was watching PV with me 2dai, and he was like srsly? ppl like her exist? if she's that desperate to get married then why doesn't she?)

but palak truly disappointed me today...out of all the good things that her family said, what yash said to her..he explained to her very well after bhua's words that he was proud of her...could she not remember Aarti and Yash's words? how big of an impact is bhua on her...someone seriously needs to keep the kids away from bhua. i say lock that bhua in her room and she can do all the paath she wants!

*sigh* Yash remembering Arpita once again...but i loved Aarti's confidence in herself...she knows she'll change yash with her love...So sweet it was

and that Speechless Aarti who has to call out to yash thrice in order to say whay she wants too...haha yash should get used to this by now ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQKamliKudibbbcccInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti0649erFanpickachu

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
what a sad epi Ouch  at least both kids are on same stage of not winningConfused  heartbreaking for little Palak though due to that darn bua jiAngry  It only means Aarya will get stronger in the kids' issue for now.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24Zetterjyoti06gcluvpickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phal

i only hope misunderstandings will not arise between Aarya becoz thats the main reason Buaji has used the kids as pawns becoz none know that Buaji has done this.
no misunderstanding will occur between the two coz Aarti is too mature for all this...she knows yash can never do such thing with the kid he once risked his life for...so Yash doesn't need to justify a thing to Aarti, coz she blindly trusts him..but yes she might suspect bhua though coz she knows how bhua has always been...from the day she took those bangles from her saying yash wanted em back to what she heard her say to palak in the room...so it'll be obvious for Aarti to know that bhua is behind it all!

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24jyoti06Mallika113gcluvpickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

But if Palak couldn't say a word at stage, does that mean Bua's has more effect than Yash's.
So it's not really Yash's fault she is like this, he never have been successful in making her understand things??

Actually I am happy that no one is selected, because the first parenting lesson is to tell kids when competing on stage that they should enjoy and their focus should be on participating not winning.

It seems even Aarti never taught this to Ansh, so he was gleeing seeing her all going dumb on stageOuch and wanted to be first too..

Buaji was the last person to speak to Palak so she Palak remembered her words over Yashs

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 20 July 2012 at 11:51am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113jikky_84KinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index