Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 41)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
@Jyo: But Ansh and Palak are touching Bua's feet and taking blessings in the SBS segment where Palak wins. Confused Does that mean Bua goes unscathed again? My best guess is that they find out it was Bua but she defends herself by saying she was only doing it for Palak's good; she wanted what everyone else wanted, for Palak's confidence to increase. And then Yash will give one of his gently stirring speeches about how this is the wrong way to go about things. I think Bua's actions may be found out but Lizzy will slither out of exposing her vicious designs and facing the consequences.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudibbbcccangakePearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Okie dokie, Sammy! No jumping to conclusions. I too will wait until I watch the episode. I think I am fair if nothing else. Big smile 

@Jyo, but I am thinking there has to some reason for Bua explicitly giving Palak a heads up on her plan. I wonder from this, if Palak in her little mind can sense purely from a child's perspective that she put faith in Aarti and came out a winner so maybe from now on Aarti maybe more trustworthy. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Jyo: But Ansh and Palak are touching Bua's feet and taking blessings in the SBS segment where Palak wins. Confused Does that mean Bua goes unscathed again? My best guess is that they find out it was Bua but she defends herself by saying she was only doing it for Palak's good; she wanted what everyone else wanted, for Palak's confidence to increase. And then Yash will give one of his gently stirring speeches about how this is the wrong way to go about things. I think Bua's actions may be found out but Lizzy will slither out of exposing her vicious designs and facing the consequences.

It could be more possibly Arati looking for the culprit because Yash will say that she changed the speechOuch Ouch. But how will she come to know about that unless Palak says something like Bua helped her, but as she is looking happy she may not say that in front of everyoneConfused

Even though Yash is a bit upset, he will just cool down once Arati speaks to him and I really want them together to sort out the problem than Arati or Yash doing that alone Ouch Ouch adn in any case Arati finds out the culprit she should tell that to Yash Ouch

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Boa Narrates: No One Killed The Lovebirds.

I know I've been a bit out of touch the few past days. So I come back with my Comic Strip. click the above link.

Seems lots of of stuff going to happen  this week.
SP Giving a lecture to Bua.
Palak winning the speech contest.
Yash blasting Arti
Some rain masti
Ansh getting angry with his papa!
did I miss something!

Edited by AngelDark - 23 July 2012 at 5:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
HQ quality SBS is finally uploaded on their official channel LOL

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjikky_84pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Maham,that SBB segment is totally cute. Was KS actually messing up GC's dialogue delivery? I swear these two have so much fun. KS is absolutely a pataka! I loved how KS took a dig at GC and how he is always thinking about JDJ. LOL 

Back to thinking about Yash's suspicion on Aarti, the other side of the coin is that at least he has complete belief in Aarti that she considers Palak as her own. Will wait and see! Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Mayb Bua is yet to get caught ... Aarti might start her investigation after this whole competition is over ... see Bua told Palak  how she will change Ansh's speech and I feel once Palak wins it , she might tell the whole story to Aarti and Yash about what all Bua told her and so she could win Ermm...

New promo which just released today sort of hints at Yash misunderstanding Aarti and then Aarti deciding to find out the truth .. so I feel the drama might go on for this week and in the end Bua will b exposed Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudibbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjikky_84pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
SBB ka another HQ video Embarrassed

It was lovely to see how off-screen when GC fumbles with his dialogues , everyone blasts out laughing .. it goes on to show the kind of bonding they hv on sets and its always when co-actors r hving fun on sets while working .. the comfort level shows on-screen too Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictangakePearl_27KamliKudibbbcccEva JQAllbut1InduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84pickachuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index