Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 40)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Sammy, OMG! I love your mathematical validation on ArYa's feelings and/or Aarti's position in Yash's heart. Clap You and Red should write a paper on this. LOL

@All-  happiness that Aarti and Palak relationship improves but at whose expense, Ansh's? And if it is true that Yash questions Aarti about changing the speech then he hasn't understood Aarti at all, has he?Angry I am not sure how to take this. Maybe I should wait until I watch the segments. But I am with Maham, I think this is going to go in a totally different way than we anticipated. So what else is knew? Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAllbut1Zetterjyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the segments, Maham. You are a savior.Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiAllbut1saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Maham. Palak and Ansh are so cute. Palak with her glasses- Adorable!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccAllbut1InduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06pickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
@Maham Thank you for the segment
And Get well soon

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccZettersaf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I think Yash is not blasting Arati but is just upset that she is unfair to Ansh and changed the speech so that Palak can win Ouch Ouch . Yash may be thinking so because he also knows how well Ansh will speak and if only one is to be selected or come first, then the chances for Ansh is much more than Palak (even though they want both to win or get selected) considering its Palak's first time whereas Ansh used to win always.

But it looks like the angry yash is one day and the actual winning the next day Tongue  So may be Arati talked to him and he also sorted out Ansh's issues and sadness. Because when Palak wins, even though Ansh looks sad but he was not angry, and SP and all  were giving blessings to both of them and not only Palak, which is a great improvement Big smile

The off screen masti was hilarious, Krathika was not at all letting Gurmeet complete his dailogues LOL LOL

But I really want Bua to be exposed, because as Palak is happy, may be she will not take Bua's name Ouch Ouch and if Arati finds out Bua's is the culprit, I really want her to share this with Yash and not again the same hiding please Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Thanks! Red, are you listening? Big smileLOL

As for Yash blaming Aarti, my reaction was the same as yours initially, but I am willing to give him the benefit of doubt until proven wrong. Remember, he doesn't actually know that Bua is in on their competition idea, and as far as he knows, only he, Ansh and Aarti know about the whole competition thing. Yash knows he didn't sabotage Ansh, Ansh wouldn't do anything himself, so he immediately assumes it's Aarti. Of course he is jumping the gun, but it is so endearingly in character by now, that even though he makes me furious, I can chuckle and say, "oh that Yash." As long as he believes Aarti as soon as she says she didn't do it, as hinted by the promo,  and joins heads with her to figure out who did, then I won't hold this against him. Approve

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24Zetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I just chked the sbb and sbs again .. in sbb when Yash is angry on Aarti thinking she changed the speech , both were weariing different  dress...Aarti's saree colour was the same which she was wearing on friday ... and in sbs when Palak comes with winning trophy , and Ansh is hving a small trophy too, Aarti's saree is different there which means like Ria said both happen on different day and mayb by the time Palak and Ansh brings big and small trophy respectively , Bua drama is already sorted out ...Confused

Palak and Ansh both had to get selected for competition to get those trophies na .. so I guess both gets a second chance to give their speech again and gets selected .. we need to watch the epis before jumping to conclusions Confused

Edited by jyoti06 - 23 July 2012 at 4:36am

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterpickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
SBB Segment

Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnY9LndNYms

I really can't put into words just how much I adore Gurmeet and Kratika! Seriously these two are an absolute riot off screen LOLWink

Edited by Allbut1 - 23 July 2012 at 4:42am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccangakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index