Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 39)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thanks for the clarification and the update. Smile  So bua partially succeeds...

Edited by InduG64 - 23 July 2012 at 3:52am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudiMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thanks for the detailed update! Ok, I am calm now, and glad that at least something is working out for Aarti in this whole mess. But what happened to that precap of Palak drawing Aarti with horns on her head? LOL And then Ansh and Palak fighting? I am a bit confused about where this is all going but I like the bits and pieces of information that I am getting here. You win some, you lose some and I guess that is the motto of Aarti's life right now.

@Indu: I am worried about Aarti being the one to figure out the subterfuge too. If she hides one more huge piece of information from Yash, she deserves to be blamed for global warming and terrorism (a la Red).

Edited by Samanalyse - 23 July 2012 at 4:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiInduG64saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1Zetterpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Ok UMT was mostly Ansh and Palak ka rain masti off-screen ./. nothing much Big smile

@Indu : Bua partially  succeeds and Aarti partially succeeds too  because Aarti manages to get Palak's trust .. there is a scene where Palak with a smile is telling something to Aarti .. I guess thanks or something .. so Aarti does succeed in main Palak mission ... But she looses Ansh's trust  and even Yash is a bit angry plus confused ... I feel eventually Bua will b exposed Ermm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Zetterpickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok UMT was mostly Ansh and Palak ka rain masti off-screen ./. nothing much Big smile

@Indu : Bua partially  succeeds and Aarti partially succeeds too  because Aarti manages to get Palak's trust .. there is a scene where Palak with a smile is telling something to Aarti .. I guess thanks or something .. so Aarti does succeed in main Palak mission ... But she looses Ansh's trust  and even Yash is a bit angry plus confused ... I feel eventually Bua will b exposed Ermm

The dresses of AarYa were different in sbb and sbs. so i am guesing Yash getting angry at aarti is today, becoz both were wearing friday's clothes and later on somehow both Palak and Ansh end up participating where Palak wins first prize and Ansh wins second, becoz Ansh is holding a smaller trophy! so may be Yash-Aarti misunderstanding will get soved in one day only! 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
@Ria :  Possible because both speech and competition cannot happen in one single day Confused,..but I hope in the end of all this Bua is exposed  or else she will continue further to poison all one by one AngryAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterpickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Jyo: This did turn out differently (so what's newTongue)...Thank God for the Palak/Aarti outcome. I think they did well to keep Aarti hanging on the loop in her own son's case...now the saga/paraya issue will also be solved. Even Gayatri will realize that Aarti is fair...as till now this issue niggles her as well. Bua's success will be only as far as Yash being upset with Aarti...but he'll be more confused, like you said. But once Aarti clarifies, he'll be appeased I guess...cause even he'll realize that she can't stoop so low for a competition.Confused

Edited by InduG64 - 23 July 2012 at 4:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@Indu : Even new promo hinted Yash is all confused when Aarti says she dint change it ... so I guess Yash will b more in dilemma thinking who did it and then Aarti will try to find out who is real culprit .. so its all going towards bua getting exposed ...

One good thing is at least Palak mission is successful here which was Aarti's main motive Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterpickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
SBS Segment

Direct link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkNb2XuC2w

U Me & TV Segment

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr0dCmnNbmE

Will update the SBB segment as soon as I can get my hand on it!

Edited by Allbut1 - 23 July 2012 at 4:20am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudibbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06villager00pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index