Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 38)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
SBB segment: Yash is scolding Aarti in front of Gayatri and bua...and then walks away (living room scene). Aarti looks after him with troubled eyes. Kratika says Aarti will get to the bottom of this conspiracy and expose the person responsible.

@Samana: Awesome V diagrams. You are a genius.Big smile

Edited by InduG64 - 23 July 2012 at 3:27am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Eva JQangakePearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
According to SBS highlights it looks like Palak will end up winning the debate competition Confused

I have a feeling that this whole situation is going to unfold in much a different scenario than any of us has predicted so far!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Eva JQangakeMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

SBB segment: Yash is scolding Aarti in front of Gayatri and Bua...and then walks away (living room scene). Aarti looks after him with troubled eyes. Kratika says Aarti will get to the bottom of this conspiracy and expose the person responsible.

@bold: Really? REALLY?!? AngryD'oh

Why does poor Aarti always have to do all the work, while all Yash has to do is "forgive" her for the huge mistake she didn't make, and all is well again? I was hoping to see Yash work a little harder for Ansh's affection, but if he conveniently piles all the blame on Aarti, then all is well for Saint Yash.  I am not too psyched by this news so far...we'll see how it goes. Ermm

Thanks Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Eva JQangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24MelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64Zetterpickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
What if they are faking it...I don't think that Yash will ever believe that Aarti can do that.I mean Ansh is also her son.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07KamliKudiEva JQMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterpickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Originally posted by InduG64

SBB segment: Yash is scolding Aarti in front of Gayatri and Bua...and then walks away (living room scene). Aarti looks after him with troubled eyes. Kratika says Aarti will get to the bottom of this conspiracy and expose the person responsible.

@bold: Really? REALLY?!? AngryD'oh

Why does poor Aarti always have to do all the work, while all Yash has to do is "forgive" her for the huge mistake she didn't make, and all is well again? I was hoping to see Yash work a little harder for Ansh's affection, but if he conveniently piles all the blame on Aarti, then all is well for Saint Yash.  I am not too psyched by this news so far...we'll see how it goes. Ermm

Thanks Embarrassed

@Samana:  I am guessing that the only reason they are doing this is so that as always Aarti comes up the winner after suffering a setback. The only thing bothers me though is whether when she knows the truth she will let the family know about it or she will simply confront bua with evidence and hold her to ransom with it. Another thing I am fearing is Yash might think that Aarti changed the speech, since she had offered help...hence the scolding. If that is so, then bua will partially succeed...cause Yash will be hurt that Aarti didn't trust him. Anyways things are looking very fluid at the moment. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27angakeKamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@Red: I was waiting for your stamp of approval. Smile Glad I could do justice to what was very much a mutual brainstorm. As for Aarti's PKJ, it is a little more complicated because while Yash sort of goes with the flow, unless shaken, in the sense that Arpita defined the entirety of  PKJ until Aarti came along and started expanding the definition through her  actions. So now Aarti defines the PKJ that is not AKJ entirely. With Aarti it is a lot more confusing because of all the external factors that have played a part, as well as her own overactive mind. I have to think a little more about that one...GeekLOL

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiangakePearl_27saf24MelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@Indu...

Thanks for the update! 

So, Aarti is everyone's punching bag. Whiles we are at it, let's blame Aarti for global warming and increasing terrorism as well. 

How convenient for Yash to thoughtlessly blame Aarti? She should ask him if he even wrote that speech for Ansh in the first place. Let's him froth at the mouth for a bit. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27angakeKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Just caught both SBB and SBS ..Big smile..

So it seems somehow Palak manages to give the speech and not only get selected for debate competition but also win it and she is celebrating her victory with all in the family including Aarti ..so it seems finally Palak and Aarti bonding will happen Big smile

On the other hand Ansh lost it because his speech was changed and so Yash is not happy at all because he feels Aarti changed Ansh's speech to make Palak win which is unfair Ouch...I dont think Yash is actually blasting Aarti there in front of all .. he is just angry and telling Aarti that she should not hv done this to Ansh  ... but Aarti is like she has not done it CryCry

As per new promo and also these segments I feel Aarti will try to convince Yash that she dint do it and I feel then Yash-Aarti together might try to find out who is real culprit and eventually Bua might b caught Big smile

Best part was SBS masti of all 3 kids and AarYa together ... at last we got joint interview of all 5 together with GC teaching chipkali dance to Ansh and Palak and  KS is laughing LOL...it was an awesome off-screen interview of all 5 together StarStarStarStar

I heard U me aur TV also had a segment of AarYa and kids rain masti ... someone get that video too Tongue

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1Zetterpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index