Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 37)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

I have a feeling the ArYa and the kids are gonna be shown bonding by going out on a family trip now. The kids need to spend time with each and their parents away from the extended family

@Binde: We all have been rooting for this for awhile now. If SP can be gracious enough to scold his sister for trying to disturb the lovebirds behind the closed door so that they can have some privacy, he can very well send the family for a getaway after he learns of the ill-feelings between Palak/Ansh and Palak/Aarti and (yet to air) Ansh/Yash...so that they spend some exclusive, quality time with each other and bond as a family.

Edited by InduG64 - 23 July 2012 at 1:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99Zettersaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Indu- Yup, I see ArYa+kids going on a trip than Buaji temporarly leaving.  Because where is she really gonna go?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1Zetterpickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
hi friends,Cool

Clap        loved reading all your comments and i haven't watched the last two episodes very busy with my kids. but all  your analysis was sufficient what is going on in PV. Hug

Edited by jabirnou - 23 July 2012 at 2:02am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccKamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1Zetterpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Call me a freak, but I couldn't resist. Tongue

This is dedicated to Red who germinated the idea for this fascinating visual from inside Yash's head.

And a brief explanation of each diagram with relation to the plot points to which it refers:

1. The beginning. AKJ is PKJ because Arpita defined PKJ by being Yash's first wife. There is no room for Aarti in the equation.

2. PKJ gets dislodged from AKJ the minute Aarti starts to support Yash, take care of him and need him as a husband and father. PKJ expands just a little and gives Aarti her own tiny space in Yash's mind.

3. Aarti forcefully reduces PKJ to fit within AKJ, but because she can only ever have a partial picture of what Arpita was to Yash as a wife, PKJ ends up even smaller than AKJ. Also, by reducing herself, she intrudes on and occupies AKJ.

4. Yash realigns AKJ and PKJ in his huge outburst and the rebellious insistence on doing Arpita's shraadh as usual. He once again leaves no space for Aarti in his mind.

5. By protecting the shraadh and redefining the relationship with him at the temple, Aarti fulfills needs that Yash didn't know he had. She supports him in gaining closure for his painful grief, and immediately, PKJ expands, though it remains aligned with AKJ, because Aarti is doing things as Yash's wife that Arpita's memory cannot.

6. The last figure shows the set track that this relationship is on right now. PKJ continues to expand, with Aarti working with Yash and proving her talent, her invaluable support in the Neelam episode,  Aarti saving Yash's life, and her efforts with Palak, while AKJ remains constant. At this point the total area of AKJ still exceeds the area of PKJ minus AKJ (diagram not to scale, so don't get your calculator out, just take my word for it.) but soon they will be equal, and then there will come a time when PKJ exceeds AKJ, and that is when Yash is going to realise he is in love with Aarti.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiangakebbbcccEva JQMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64saf24AngeloScuroZetterpickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Awesome discussions! and this is truly the most creative forum! Venn Diagrams for AKJ and PKJ-LOL...awesome!
Samana , i loved ur diagrams and the explanations u provided for each of them!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterpickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
@Samana: You are really are brilliant, seriously I have nothing left to say! That diagram is absolutely fantastic and I love how you expanded Red's idea and presented in such a clear visual, with an explanation to boot! I was not expecting such a unique interpretation to come to at this point of the night but you really had my thoughts going through this! 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakeKamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@Ria: Thanks! I know, this forum is a hotbed of creative genius, bordering on, and often crossing over into insanity. I would like to think my venn diagrams fall in that category! LOL

@Maham: Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed them and they gave you something to think about. The truth is that they have been forming in my head all weekend from the discussions and I thought, why not put them down for everyone to see and discuss? Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 23 July 2012 at 3:10am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakekriti07KamliKudibbbcccEva JQMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64saf24AngeloScuroZetterpickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

@Sammy:

You are no freak. You are a girl after my own heart. I just knew that the geek in you would not leave an opportunity such as this, to vanish without a trace!  First, a well-deserved applause and then, a big huge hug!

Clap and Hug

Thanks for the dedication, even though my visuals came from your beautiful exposition of PKJ.  My only original contribution seems to be the creation of acronym PKJ, and even that is a spin-off of AKJ, which if I remember it right, came from you!!!

Now, my reactions. Purrfect! It is exactly how things have progressed so far and expected to progress in the future.

I particularly like point #3, which you visualized as PKJ shrinking into AKJ (which is better) and I had visualized them as two round discs unable to stick together. 

Now, when can we see Aarti's PKJ (Pati Ki Jagah)? Put together, this would deserve its own thread, I'd think.   Clap

Edited by redeye2012 - 23 July 2012 at 3:11am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27Eva JQangakeMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index