Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 35)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Since it looks like you're leaving soon and I probably won't finish writing up a reply to your post on this page before you head off, be sure to come back here tomorrow!

First reaction to skimming your reply: WHAT?! Losing interest in the show? ME?! Shocked Kirthi, you know me better than this! Especially after that PM I sent you earlier...Another one is coming up, promise, since you seem to want to read a lot LOL.

Now that I'm actually reading through what you had to say about Gurmeet and Kratika, I can't think of anything else to say besides "I agree!"

The question you've raised about improvisation is one that crosses my mind quite a bit after I watch an episode a few times. I think it's a sign of good directing and good acting that any improvised bits are indistinguishable from the scripted dialogues.

The YT comments: What a nightmare! Every time I go to check out the promos or the Holi performance, those comments always make me scowl at my computer screen, but sometimes I end up laughing sadly (or shaking my head wearily) at the immaturity of some (most) of the comments there. The look test video has some of the most ridiculous comments. I guess there will always be people who simply don't want to ignore things they don't agree with.
I'm just staying away from the JDJ forum for the most part now. Did the same thing with JDJ4 ultimately since there were a lot of contestants I liked watching during that season...I hate when forums turn into battlegrounds or constant complaint zones.

On a more positive note, I really began loving Kratika even more when I noticed that she would take a sporting and positive approach to many things. There were at least two instances earlier where Kratika spoke about how she is not "patli", one of which was during the shooting of her intro song (instant hearts from me back in Feb! I was like, "You're healthy, beautiful, and I love that you're sitting there munching on a snack, perfectly content with the way you are! Love!") and the second was when they were shooting the marriage rituals. Of course the two times I can recall off the top of my head where Gurmeet was teasing her and then they both started laughing were even more lovable. The moments of lightheartedness with Gurmeet amazed me because she seemed to anticipate what he was going to say about her during the high heel episode - there was a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her face even before he got to the end of his playful jab! A sort of "Are you seriously going where I think you're going with that comment? You're going there again? I had a feeling this was coming up!" LOL The bachelor's party craziness and laughing fits can't be forgotten, though. That probably remains my favorite moment of theirs because of their laughter and silent eye conversation. (I think this might be the end of figure-related discussions for me; I love KS for being just the way she is...I don't want to accidentally get kicked off the forum for the stuff I've written, though!)

@Indu: Two parts to this response...

Kratika/Aarti: You're welcome about the comments! Mentioning quotes and referencing offscreen incidents are two things that I do quite often once I am familiar with an actor. You'll probably be seeing a lot more of that, since I adore Kratika far too much! Whenever someone gets started talking about Kratika's body language (and I know I do that all the time) I have to stop myself from launching into a rant about the look test. I'm going to do the same thing again...Reserving that and many more thoughts for a later date. But yes, I'm very much with you about being amazed by her knowledge of Aarti's thoughts and, more importantly, how her interpretation and execution show what she and the PV team want to convey to the audience. I don't know how much discussion goes on between the writers, director, and actors before every scene or episode, but it is truly impressive that everyone is on the same page. Teamwork in every sense! That's how it should be!

Parenting: I'm going to keep all of these points in mind if I ever need the knowledge! Isn't it neat how that golden rule has been deliberately disregarded by Maya because she wants to use the kids as pawns to force Yash and Aarti apart, while the rule was accidentally/unintentionally broken by Yash and Aarti because they didn't have a chance to think things through completely before being forced to take action about Ansh's speech?

It's also interesting to me that during that Yash-Aarti-Ansh scene, Yash was being playful with Ansh by using humor that was not lost on Aarti, but by doing so, Yash was temporarily placing Ansh in a "friend" spot, like Aarti used to do earlier. Straddling the line between "parent-as-authority" and "parent-as-friend." Does that make sense? Confused It sort of makes sense in my mind...

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 22 July 2012 at 10:42pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27-enchanted-angakeKamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterAllbut1pickachu

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hi all, I'm looking for the Yash and the kids pic someone posted couple days ago, but can't find it?!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Zetterpickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Good Morning world...Hope everyone had a great weekend Smile...It's a brand new day filled with lots of possibilities so don't be afraid to take a chance Hug

@Maham: Fab vid Clap Clap Clap Heart...Once again sorry to hear about your accident Dear Ouch 
Wishing you a speedy recovery...Sending lotza HUGS your way!!!
Take care & God Bless u xoxo

@All: Oustsanding discussions as ever everyone Clap Clap...GC & KS are just friken awesome...the way they have grown as actors and the talent they display each day is wonderful i'm very proud to be a fan of both...they really compliment each other Embarrassed Heart
As for the haters i say let them hate cause it doesn't matter what KC or GC do they'll always hate them...It's really sad when ppl can't tell the difference between fiction & reality or they chose to bash an actress for doing her job just because they can't get over the male lead's old pairing Angry...One of my fav American daytime actor has a saying that goes "Let the Haters hate and let the Lovers play" Wink

Time to get moving i've got an early one today...You guys have a fab day and a great week ahead! xox

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiangakeMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64saf24Samanalysepickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
hugs n kisses to sexy papa Yash Day Dreaming

Photo: If a couple takes the initiative in kids-based activities the way Yash and Aarti are doing in their remarriage, it helps to understand each other and their kids. What do you think? Share your views.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012padmavarKamliKudinirmalac99-enchanted-angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1pickachu

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pic Eva, cuteeness personified!

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27Eva JQAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

Thanks for the pic Eva, cuteeness personified!

welcome Wink

love this pic Wink

Telly.AddictpadmavarKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1pickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: ha yes it does seem like boa's days are numbered...Let's see how everything goes tonight Wink

EDIT: Seriously going now...Laters!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictpadmavarPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1pickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@Allbie...

What happened? Sorry to hear of your accident. I hope you recover as soon as possible to give us longer posts than even the one you managed in pain few pages back! Clap

Lots of hugs and kisses...Hug 

@Telly.Addict: It was not me, but @Sam who promised to arrange the diagrams...But I certainly think it'd be a fun exercise for us both...

@Borna: That's a great idea. We should have a visual tracker of AarYa romance on a weekly basis! 

Edited by redeye2012 - 22 July 2012 at 9:51pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakeKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index