Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 33)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I just read the previous talks about AarYa consummation based on what Shobha told Aarti Tongue

As much as I would love to see AarYa consummation one day LOLEmbarrassed but I dont want them to consummate before their love confession Disapprove...I know in real scenarios , many husband-wife especially in arranged marriages consummate before falling in love and since PV has shown many realistic things , so this could also b a possibility in case one sudden day both out of lust or physical passion end up consummating it only to realise it next morning that it happened LOL but I feel  here I will want to see a daily soap cliche  drama only where let them consummate only after confession because I dont want either of them to regret after consummating OuchOuch...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccEva JQkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64Zetterpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
@Albie/Maham: Speed recovery Smile...I know how it feels like because I got my own experience 2 years ago. I fell off from 3 metre height fence and landed on my back. I nearly passed out because of  the strong  impact and all my body parts were aching.And because of my body injury,  I had to b wear body support and  neck support for 3 weeks!Unhappy

Edited by Eva JQ - 22 July 2012 at 4:15pm

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Ok, last post before I leave to ice my wrist, I promise! Now I know why I have been forcing myself to stay away from here these past couple days, the DC is beyond addicting and I love it LOL

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Maham : I just came to know about your accident in your VM post Ouch...Goshhh plsss take care of yourself and take complete rest till u r completely fine Hug...I hope its not too bad and u r better now ...

Thanks Jyo! Weird things happen to me in the most inopportune times. There is still a lot or pain because I can't take my pain meds at the right intervals, but I spend those moments when the pain killer wears off sleeping so it's not too bad. And I am terrible at resting, thus the reason I am here Wink but yeah it will take time but hopefully everything will be back to normal soon!

And I cant tell u , how much I missed your VMs and therse longs posts in DC HugHug...You and Borna together always come with with tohse little detailing on AarYa scenes and their expressions which r always so good to read and without them DC is always incomplete LOLEmbarrassed...

Jyo, you have this inherent talent of making me always feel good about myself and I love you for that seriously Hug It's really all the love you guys have given me that makes this place so special for me, and a day without coming on here even if it is to just read your comments is absolutely incomplete. As for me and Borna, I feel like we haven't been able to properly display our in sync comments for a while because we always tend to miss each other, but I really hope that will be rectified soon. And finegrs crossed that I would never have to leave the PV forum and the DC for as long as I had to this last month!

Thats why I feel last 2 episodes focussed more on bua mayb to give her a temporary exit for now Tongue...Bua's exit will b good for AarYa love track too or else whenever we will hv an AarYa scene , bua might peep in to chk .. LOL...

Seriously, the actress who plays Bua has used up all the minutes set aside for a supporting actor for at least the next month, so she definitely needs to be sent packing. I honestly don't think that the divide that she has created between the parents and kids can completely heal until she is totally out of the picture and her evil words and laughs are as far away from Palak as possible!

@bold: Yuck, yuck, yuck! This woman really does seem entirely too obsessed with Yash. Reason 1001 why she needs to disappear stat! We have had no spoilers for the upcoming week so far, so let's see what surprises the CVs have in store for us!

she looks so gorgeous these days on screen that even the worst of her critics will hv no option but to praise her Embarrassed... Yesterday that rain scene looked extra beautiful to me because of GC and KS's looks .. I dunno if its camera effect or better make-up , but suddenly GC and KS r looking absolutely gorgeous in last  few episodes ... like Aarti said mausam ka jaadoo I guess TongueLOLLOL

*Sigh* Kratika was looking completely out of this world the entire last week, sometimes I had to watch a scene twice to see what was happening in it because the first time around I couldn't stop gushing about how stunning Kratika was. The hair, the makeup, the expressions everything was flawless and I definitely agree about the mausam ka jaado, something was definitely at work here! And same with Yash, GC complimented this new glowing look of KS beautifully and his utter adorableness with the kids and then his patience with Aarti was just the icing on the cake!

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
@Maham, so I did watch it and it was beautiful, love the song and pictures selection. I also forgot to post on your earlier one, "Chahoon bhi" because I watched on phone and didn;t login so couldn't post at the time and then thepost was lost..

If I have to pick the one of these two, then I would pick "Chahoon bhi" maybe because of softness of the song. But great job on both still..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Eva JQPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Originally posted by pearlnarang

Punar VivahWhat will be Sr. Scindia's reaction when he will come to know that Buaji changed Ansh's speech?

So,this means the truth is going to be out in front of Yash and the famillySmile

Oooh I will love his reaction tooWink 

So are we gonna see this one, I am not sure though, if SP will pursue it too far, she has been partner in his crimes too many times for his, it seemsOuch. Like in kangan part too, and he won't tkae any hard action maybe just a warning in front of allOuch

@bbbccc: apparently SP thinks she is not a major threat to his familyConfused.He still love her as his wee sister regardless whatever she did to his family, he will not do something to upset her because blood is thicker than waterAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAllbut1InduG64jyoti06pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
@Maham:  I took Ibuprofen  for a week... it was good on me.  It reduces swollen and also good as pain killer

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAllbut1InduG64jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
@Maham : July has actually been a crazy month.. many DC members were busy or fell sick ,  PV saw few ups and downs too in trp chart but is stable now , and finally by end of july , we r hoping for Bua's temporary pack up LOL...at least if bua is exposed next week , we can hope for a good end to this july month and a grand comeback of both you and borna together LOLEmbarrassed...

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudi-enchanted-Eva JQMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64saf24Samanalysepickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

we can hope for a good end to this july month and a grand comeback of both you and borna together LOLEmbarrassed...

Borna, I hope you are reading this LOL

@Eva & Veena: Thank you so much for the well wishes! I am sure I'll be up and about in no time! Plus college starts in 5 weeks so I need to be running by then Tongue And Eva, I am on Vicodin right now, need some seriously strong stuff to begin with and then they'll ease me out to over the counter pain meds!

@Veena: Thanks for the sweet feedback! I am glad you liked them Smile And yeah Chahoon Bhi is my favorite as well, in fact I think I like it the best out of all the VMs I have done! I think it has to do with the song and then that stunning promo, but looking back I am happy with how it all came about! The only thing I like about the new PKHJD one is it's quality, it's crystal clear which is usually pretty hard to get. Plus it includes scenes from the very beginning so I wasn't able to focus too much on the current ones, but then that's what CB was about Wink

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27Eva JQMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterEnchantedForestpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index