Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 32)

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

I dont think itz a duty either, but the way Shobha was talking on thursdays episode about huspand wife relations just made me think that consummation might be next. They always hint tracks through before they get to them. The whole Aarti being in love with Yash thing was hinted by Shobha before Vidhi and Prateek planned to make her confess. So I was guessing it might be next. I dont know where I got this crazy idea. But I remember talking about how this is a realistic show and not all couples fall in love before they consummate. It would be an interesting situation with having had Aarti realize her love before hand but not Yash. Again I think there going to be focused on the children first anyway. I dont know it would be interesting because this show is so well researched had has been spot on with human nature and human psychology so far.  But I guess not for all crazy things. 

@Gurtiluv/Sonika:   think tht's how they got Prashant... they did it out of duty, not based on love LOLLOLthat's why he is so annoying. OuchI want CV to prove Shobha  is wrong. Well to be honest I dont want them to add some babies to the show as yet bcoz I want to see more romantic moments of Aarya..babies will get them busy with the children rather than themselves.Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAllbut1jyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I don't think Shobha was talking about babies she was talking about getting a husband's love in the fullest sense. Shobha maybe proven wrong this time around though. I don't think she meant it as a duty I just accidentally used that word without thinking. Also Prashant and Aarti did like each other at least for a while so I don't think it was a duty for Aarti. She just wanted to be loved at the time as she had been an orphan all her life.

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudibbbcccEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAllbut1InduG64jyoti06pickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Hey, hey, hey everyone!

Not sure if there is anyone on at this time, but it's one of those rare feel good moments I have had in the last couple days and I just wanted to drop by and say hi! Plus I just caught up on the last 2 episodes of PV so I had to do something PV related just to blow steam, I suppose!

These last couple of days have been pretty horrendous, I was in an accident on Thursday and like half of me is injured which can get pretty miserable, especially with Ramadan and then my 20th birthday in 10 days which I was planning on celebrating by going out or something (all that went kaput since I can't do much for the next 3 weeks or so)! Plus I was not allowed to use my wrist a lot which is why I have barely been on here. Then my internet started going haywire so the only thing I could do to stop myself from going crazy was to work on a new AarYa VM way ahead of schedule (see I managed to find an AarYa silver lining somewhere LOL)!

But yeah now that own personal tirade is over, just a few pointers about the episodes:

1. I can see why the bua might be necessary for this track or whatever but that doesn't make her any more tolerable. After this is done with, she needs to pay her penance by disappearing off the scene for at least a couple of weeks. I really cannot stand that woman and the way she manipulates kids to get her way is absolutely despicable! This time though Yash is on to her, he has defended Aarti in front of her TWICE by blatantly dissing her in the politest manner, so hopefully she won't get away with this. Not only is she continuously putting poison in Palak's head against Aarti, once again something Yash has been constantly witnessing, but she has also created a huge divide between Palak-Aarti and Yash-Ansh, the consequences of which AarYa will have to face and try to diffuse. Yash knows that Bua is out to get Aarti it was obvious with the way he supported and encouraged her excuse that they were going out shopping (when they were sneaking out to see Neelam), but once he finds out the mind games she has been playing with the kids for her own sadistic pleasure, there is going to be a volcanic eruption and I for one can't wait!

2. I love the progression in Yash in that rain scene on Friday. Because even though he is still miles away from meeting Aarti in their present, he has at least started his journey in moving away from his past. Right now he is hanging in limbo, right in the middle of his past and present but the beauty of this is that he has his back towards his past and is has a look of yearning for the beauty that his present with Aarti promises. He has to turn his head and make an effort to look at Arpita as he remembers her accident in the rain but Aarti is in his clear view. And the authority that he displayed in that moment, reprimanding Aarti for her childishness and then telling her that he doesn't like it, was full on husband mode. He cares about what she does and doesn't do and her every action effects him. If he just considered her as a mother to his children, someone who has no significance in his own personal life, he would have left her to her own devices when he saw her playing with the rain drops and moved on from there without a second glance. But he didn't, he stayed there, his head in dilemma about what and how to feel. On one side rain brings back nothing but painful memories of the night he lost Arpita, but on the other Aarti's actions remind him of how beautiful and playful it can be, that he himself has had good memories in them and if he wants he can have all of that again. And it's the latter thought that scares the life out of Yash, the idea of moving on, of finding his old self and embracing life once again, because he thinks that all of it is a betrayal to Arpita's memories. He considers himself dead without her, because she was supposed to be his ultimate life source, and all of a sudden Aarti walks in his life out of nowhere and fills it with vibrancy and light and he has no idea how to react to it. He wants to react out to the warmth and happiness of her presence but his habit of being miserable is still holding him back.

But our Aarti is resilient and still filled with a lot of hope. Two times in these last two days has she made the promise in bringing the happiness and smile back into Yash's life and she will do so no matter what it takes. And the beauty of this is that she still has no expectations from him, she is happy with her one sided love and has no inclination to want anything more than that, so anything she will do for Yash won't have her own benefit in it, but rather will be for the sake of bringing his back to life once again. And this is a delicious twist because every move of hers is going to pull Yash more towards her until the point where he just can't run away from his feelings anymore. So when he himself starts taking conscious moves towards her it's going to be a stunning surprise for her and a long awaited treat for us!

3. I am absolutely LOVING Gurmeet as a father these days. It's amazing how far he is come in his interactions with the kids and all his scenes with them are a treat to watch. First it was the Yash-Payal-Palak hug scene on Wednesday which completely melted me, it was so flawlessly natural that I find it hard to believe that it was directed. The way he hugs both of them and then teases Payal about also giving a speech...absolutely precious! And then on Thursday there was the scene where Yash lovingly caressed a sleeping Ansh before putting his speech in his bag and once again it looked completely real! GCs expressions with the kids have taken leaps and bounds in these five months and it's hard to believe that it was the same guy who in the beginning looked so uncomfortable sharing screen space with the little tykes. Beautiful progression and they're showing the parents-kids interactions phenomenally, so kudos to the CVs for that Clap

4. Staying with the keeping it real scenario, the whole Palak-Ansh situation is wonderfully written as well. I am so glad that he brought the sibling jealousy factor in this Palak track because it was completely natural for Ansh to be effected by the fact that his mother, who used to spend every waking hour fussing over him, has no diverted her attention to two other people. Divyam was absolutely precious on Wednesday every time Aarti puts Ansh and his demands to the side to tend to Palak. That's not to say that anyone was at fault in this scenario, but this was definitely a bitter pill to swallow for him and by showing that they have tackled two big issues in one go. I also love how Palak didn't just miraculously lost her stage fright and delivered a perfect speech on her very first go. Bua's one negative comments destroyed everything Aarti and Yash had tried so hard to build with her, and that's usually how it is. Just one put down is enough for all the positivity to be sucked out of a person because it's human nature to obsess and be self conscious of our short comings.

This is actually pretty trademark with the Mittals, and while some might find it dragging, I really appreciate them keeping the situation as real as possible. Palak could have said a brilliant speech and we would all have been proud of her, but that's usually not how it goes. Especially since her confidence was so brutally broken by Bua the previous night, it wouldn't have made sense if she had gotten over it all. Plus going up in front an audience and have everyone stare at you is quiet a daunting task, I mean I have always been a great public speaker, but I always get those nervous butterflies in that one moment just before you start talking and everyone is staring at you. So this setback was necessary, not only for Bua's ugly face to come out in front of Yash (hopefully) but also to serve as a wake up call to Yash and Aarti that parenting, especially when taking up the task to have your kid overcome their fear, is no easy task. They were building castles in the sky about both the kids being selected, so this is needed for them to come crashing to the ground and start all over again, this time maybe with both of them working together with each of the kids and not making this into a competition. Yash did what he had to to make the situation better at that moment, but there is already so much animosity between Palak-Ansh and being the extremely competitive person Ansh it, this whole route was a mistake and I hope they rectify that together to positive results next week!

5. Lastly, this new Gayatri is like the sweetest thing ever! From the very beginning I have had my fingers crossed for her to stop being a typical, horrible saas because I knew that she and Aarti can share a beautiful relationship and I am so, so glad that we are getting to see that! Gayatri is a mother through and through and it's truly heartwarming to see her embrace Aarti the way she did, so much so that she explicitly stands in her support in front of Bua, something she would have never been able to do three months ago. Gayatri is forming a blind trust on Aarti and her capabilities because she knows that she is the only one who can give Yash, Payal and Palak their lost happiness. And it just breaks my heart to think of the betrayal that she is going to feel when Aarti's divorce truth comes out. This truth that Aatri has built after so much hard work will come crashing down in seconds and it's going be a long upward trek building it back up. Same with SP, he was like the definition of cute on Wednesday and I had so much fun seeing his lose all his uprightness and rigidness and just be a grandfather all the way. The Sr. Scindia's really have redeemed themselves beautifully and really there has been progression to see all around. The walls of rigid attitude are crumbling and they're actually embracing it with open arms rather then standing against it. Plus, Bua is enough of a menace to deal with, and if current TV is anything to go by, the idea of a villain is become less and less appeal-able. So they're doing the right thing by making Gayatri and SP lovable to the audience and I hope it remains that way because I would hate to see them revert back to their old higher-than-thou selves.

-Oh and absolutely no comments for Shobha, it seems like she has given away all her sanity and rationality. I mean what the heck was that phone call about on Thursday? Was not expecting something so Casanova-type from her at all, but I guess with Gayatri and SP finding their marbles someone had to lose them in return.

And as usual this has gotten so much longer than I wanted it to, but I haven't done an analysis in weeks and there was so much to talk about! But now I have to go ice my wrist before it starts swelling up again, thank god my mom is sleeping or I wouldn't have heard the end of this LOL Will try to catch up on the thread if I can though, I already feel like I am missing so much!

Oh, and if anyone is interested: AarYa VM // Pyar Ko Ho Jane Do
I am not sure how I feel about it, I liked it while I was making it but now I am pretty blughh but do let me know what you thought about it if you get a chance!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27123mitulbbbcccEva JQ-enchanted-MelodiousDreamsSamanalysesaf24InduG64jyoti06pickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

I don't think Shobha was talking about babies she was talking about getting a husband's love in the fullest sense. Shobha maybe proven wrong this time around though. I don't think she meant it as a duty I just accidentally used that word without thinking. Also Prashant and Aarti did like each other at least for a while so I don't think it was a duty for Aarti. She just wanted to be loved at the time as she had been an orphan all her life.

@Sonika:  I know what you mean but I just dont get Shobha... I think she got good intention, maybe by doing the ehem ehem thing Aarya will get closer. why cant Shobha think that Yash will take some time to know Aarti, to be her friend and finally to be her lover and her husband. They need this slow process to make their love foundation strong.. As for me Shobha and Cass are match made from heaven.. because they proposed  the idea of sleeping  together in order to get  Yash's love and also new pota LOLLOLLOL.. i think if shobha was a divorcee and cass was a widower  they would think to do their punar vivah the very moment they met!LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@Maham : I just came to know about your accident in your VM post Ouch...Goshhh plsss take care of yourself and take complete rest till u r completely fine Hug...I hope its not too bad and u r better now ...

And I cant tell u , how much I missed your VMs and therse longs posts in DC HugHug...You and Borna together always come with with tohse little detailing on AarYa scenes and their expressions which r always so good to read and without them DC is always incomplete LOLEmbarrassed...

And I feel this is final nail in the coffin for Bua .. she can very well pack her bags up because there is no way she is going scotfree this time LOL..the biggest blunder she did was changing that speech of Yash with her own written speech which is a perfect proof against her Big smile... Once bua is out of the picture then it will b easy for AarYa to handle Ansh and Palak without any negativity around ... Thats why I feel last 2 episodes focussed more on bua mayb to give her a temporary exit for now Tongue...Bua's exit will b good for AarYa love track too or else whenever we will hv an AarYa scene , bua might peep in to chk .. LOL...

Gurmeet has indeed come long way with his comfort level with kids .. I guess its all about spending time together on sets like a joint unit and then that comfort level automatically shows on-screen too Embarrassed...Even Kratika for that matter has really come a long way I feel .. I remember initially many members who were mostly GC fans had an issue accepting her but today when I go on Facebook , I see those same fans r in all praises for Kratika's natural beauty and wonderful expressions ClapClap...I m loving the way Kratika is working daily on her overall figure , looks and every detailing of her character .. she looks so gorgeous these days on screen that even the worst of her critics will hv no option but to praise her Embarrassed... Yesterday that rain scene looked extra beautiful to me because of GC and KS's looks .. I dunno if its camera effect or better make-up , but suddenly GC and KS r looking absolutely gorgeous in last  few episodes ... like Aarti said mausam ka jaadoo I guess TongueLOLLOL

@Borna : Actually the wide range of expressions which KS and GC give in each of their scenes , the actions and reactions automatically can b visualised from those pics all thanks to their expressions ClapClapEmbarrassed...

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 July 2012 at 3:59pm

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccEva JQPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearlnarang

Punar VivahWhat will be Sr. Scindia's reaction when he will come to know that Buaji changed Ansh's speech?

So,this means the truth is going to be out in front of Yash and the famillyShockedShockedShockedSmile

Oooh I will love his reaction tooWink 

So are we gonna see this one, I am not sure though, if SP will pursue it too far, she has been partner in his crimes too many times for his, it seemsOuch. Like in kangan part too, and he won't tkae any hard action maybe just a warning in front of allOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27Eva JQAllbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64pickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
@Borna: TSS Hug!!! I miss you so very much, it has been forever since we have had any sort of discussion or conversation and that is truly tragic Disapprove I have been catching up on your DOTD threads and they're all absolutely brilliant, each write up more perfect than the one before it! I wish I could answer to all of them but I don't see that happening today. I do have them bookmarked though, so if not a whole, long response I'll try to a small response to some of them.

I am looking forward to August when you'll be online late and maybe we'll catch each other more frequently then! Also, I am still waiting for your final verdict, be it one line, on the Chahoon Bhi VM! That was done specifically with you, Kirthi & Mamita in mind because it centers around Aarti so if you get a chance do let me know what you thought Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccEva JQ-enchanted-MelodiousDreamsInduG64saf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
@Maham, sorry to hear about your accident, hope you feel better by your birthday. Take care. I just logged in and have to see your VM, they are always special and I am sure this one will be too..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index