Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 31)

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Hi All,

The competition talks to page 27, I agree neither one thought of the possible dangers, maybe because to date Palak may not have taken part so Yash wouldn't know about her competitive spirit, and we're all agreed Arti is only a couple of months into parenting of multiple kids, so is unaware.

Also, it would have been ok, the kids  would both have done their bits, if only the Boa hadn't practicedher black arts on poor Palak. They would have argued all the way home from school, and the parents would have learnt a smaller lesson...i hope.

S

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Punar VivahWhat will be Sr. Scindia's reaction when he will come to know that Buaji changed Ansh's speech?

So,this means the truth is going to be out in front of Yash and the famillyShockedShockedShockedSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I'm going to start a campaign to ask Readeye to give us diagrams(those ones she threatened LOL) for the proper positions of AKJ, PrKJ, PKJ, PatiKJ, the size if Arti's heart...oh, that's so large there wouldn't be space for anything else would there.

Red, I hadn't thought of Prashant and the Pati Ki Jagah, Arti had before actually. Maybe I wanted to forget that maybe she had a very small space for this space, as they may have been married only a short while. I dint know why, but I have this thought in the back of my mind, which refuses to go away, that those two had to get married as Arti might have gotten pregnant. And weeks later, Prashant turns round and leaves her. This could explain the guilt Shobha has regarding his treatment of Arti. And love they both have for her is her act of caring for them when he abandoned them all.

So, whereas, Yash has lots and lots of space for PKJ, due to the time and actions and behaviour of Arpita and his marriage, Arti, as you said, just kept stocking the dying embers to keep them going in the hope that they would last till she could get Prashant to return with his presence in the form of kindling. 

S

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearlnarang

Punar VivahWhat will be Sr. Scindia's reaction when he will come to know that Buaji changed Ansh's speech?

So,this means the truth is going to be out in front of Yash and the famillyShockedShockedShockedSmile

More than Daddy Scindia , I want to see Yash ka reaction LOL..he is after all the father and so first I want Yash to blast bua and then daddy Scindia can take final decision of kicking out bua from the house Big smile

but yeah I feel bua will b exposed now .. she really made a big blunder by changing that speech and keeping a open proof against her that too in the hand of a kid Ansh Tongue

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 July 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterpickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Action  (aayi re ayyi re khushi Tongue)

Reaction (let me kiss her finally Embarrassed)

Just a small promo of whats coming tomorrow in my detailed action and reaction TongueLOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterMelodiousDreamspickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Me too I'm looking forward to Yash's reaction the most cause we all know how he gets when someone messes with his loved ones especially his children...Wonder if he'll go all Hulk on her LOL LOL 
OMG thank you for the beautiful sneak peek of your action-reaction Dear Embarrassed Heart

EDIT: Good night Sweeties...C u guys in the AM! xoxo

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiInduG64saf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@Zetter : From all questions put on FB ,its clear bua will b exposed .. what will b interesting see is everyone's reactions now LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64pickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
One of the first things I see when I get here is Jyo's preview...

@Jyo: I love how your Action-Reactions have been placing Yash and Aarti both into full-on romance mode ever since the bike ride (or was it earlier?). Keep 'em coming!

@Sammy and Red: Whoa, those mental diagrams about the various jagah allocations are fantastic! Loved the discussions! Maybe we could have a way of tracking the dynamics of Yash-Aarti's relationship through such diagrams as the show progresses...Anyone up for doing that?

@Indu and Sammy: Your points about Aarti's blind fath in Yash reminded me of Kratika's recent interview where she said that Aarti is now "lattoo" (that's the exact word she used, accompanied by emphasis on the word as well) over Yashji and whatever he says isn't going to make her feel bad...I think the difficulty of Aarti's balancing act may be exactly what the creatives are trying to show here. Realistically, people don't sit around and plan how they're going to react to situations...And I think Ansh's immediate appearance just when Yash and Aarti were beginning to talk about how to deal with the Palak/Ansh attention issue left them with no choice but to think on their feet...Good intentions, unforseen complications...All of this is so real and so interesting!

@KinSanj: Thanks so much for the mp3 of the third stanza of Yeh Dil Hai! I was going to rip it at some point, but now I'm just sitting here listening to it along with all my other PV stuff! So much beautiful music! *happy sigh*

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAllbut1InduG64jyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index