Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 30)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Indu: Thanks. Yes. Aarti needs to take a step back and sort of put her head around the fact that if Yash does something it is not right by default. Because of that sort of divine quality she ascribes to him, when he takes action and exceeds her expectations she is blind to any faults that he might have. It is wonderful to see how the process of falling in love, which is making Aarti blind to Yash's flaws, may also deter effective parenting because she can't spot where he is going wrong. It is perhaps the reason she didn't pick up on the dangerous competition idea when she was so quick to reprimand Yash for changing Ansh's school, for telling him to make faces back and Palak and Payal and for bribing him. It complicates this PV in a whole new way if we think that perhaps Aarti's feelings that Yash can do no wrong are making her a slightly less vigilant parent. This is just a thought and referring specifically to her not picking up on the danger of the competition thing, not to her prioritising Palak over Ansh, on that I am totally with her.

@Samana: (bold) Yup...that is definitely happening. See...if we look back in Aarti's life, Ansh came after Prashant had already left. So, she never had to balance her feelings between a husband and a child. Love has been always unidimensional for her. First, it was only Prashant and then it was only Ansh. For the first time, Aarti is experiencing feelings on these two levels...the ones she has for her husband and the ones she has for the kids. Both the experiences are new to her, that is, loving a man and trying to handle three kids without bias. Her new feelings for Yash are so deep and so overwhelming that they refuse to see any flaws in Yash and as such are numbing her parental instincts. Aarti of pre-loving Yash days would have immediately caught on Ansh's dilemma and try to have a chat with him. She would have raised doubts...as she did in those instances you mentioned. But now, things have taken a turn...she trusts Yash so blindly that she doesn't even think of checking on Ansh; in fact, she would rather doubt herself regarding Palak...that whether whatever she did for her daughter was good enough. She needs Yash to assure her. Wow, Samana...this gets better and better: just imagine in their immense faith lies their flaws.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbccc-enchanted-Pearl_27KamliKudiMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

@Sammy...

Like I said before, this is a beautiful picture that you have drawn that is actually quite dynamic.

I agree with every line you have written. So, all I can do is to attempt to add some thoughts of my own that reiterates the visual you created.

As you said, AKJ and PKJ are equal and they are so because it was pretty much defined by Arpita, having the first mover advantage. If we were to visualize AKJ and PKJ as concentric circles, they'd overlay each other, and are pretty much glued to each other.  However, after three years, due to family pressure and growing daughters, these two have come unstuck and are now slightly misaligned.  This misalignment has allowed the others to introduce Aarti into the picture. So, before everyone's eyes, Yash has superficially given that title but nothing else that comes with that position. A titular head only around for ornamental reasons (as far PKJ is concerned).  But since her arrival and the moment she did her hand chaap, the PKJ circle seems to have found some life within itself and has begun its expansion, iceberg style.

And Aarti in her infinite wisdom with some aid from the members of the Twilight Zone club, messed with the AKJ instead of working on the little spark of life in PKJ. Yash threw up a fit, and tries to re-align them back to how it was before, but he realizes that AKJ is inert while PKJ shows some life and cannot be glued back together. So, he has to deal with the circles' new contrasts. And time passes, he finds himself intrigued by the contrasts, even if he remains skeptical to trust it enough, doesn't attempt to glue them back as he tried to before.

Right again when you say, AKJ is a subset of PKJ (and all that followed). Only PKJ has much more potential.

Contrast this with Aarti's situation. Prashant Ki Jagah (PrKJ) was a large circle which had slowly shrunk independently because of his own actions and had come to a point, where Aarti had to pump life into it to keep it from shrinking further.  After the temple meeting, Aarti returns with the realization of the futility of preventing the shrinkage. But, for both Yash and Aarti, the truth is that AKJ and PrKJ can shrink, but they can never disappear because there is a center within these circles that prevent these circles from becoming black holes, and which also provide sustenance to both, especially Aarti. And when Yash sacrificed to protect this center, Aarti breathed life into the concentric circle of Pati Ki Jagah, which she had ignored till then.  And now, with the trio's aid, this circle has expanded to a point where its equilibrium is actually off-kilter.

For Yash, AKJ is a smaller circle within the larger PKJ (Patni KJ) where it touches the larger PKJ on the inside, while for Aarti, PrKJ is a circle (even smaller than AKJ) that touches the bigger PKJ (Pati KK) on the outside.

So, thanks to you for allowing me to indulge in some visualizations that were extremely gratifying. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 21 July 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccMelodiousDreamsfuzzyfacesaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Boa the Snake is such a despo and tacky using kids as her means for revengeDead while Yash is such a party pooper, Aarti looked so dreamy playing in the rain and he had to bring Arpita in this equationBroken Heart

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Okay a really strange thought came to mind when Charishma's post about consumation came up in my posts and I remembered the Aarti and Shobha phone conversation on Friday. Where she talks about how Aarti has accepted Yash mentally but has yet to accept him physically. Therefore their duty as huspand and wife is incomplete. Is their consumation coming up soon? I mean the way Yash was looking at Aarti in the rain. I dont know just having strange thoughts. sry

I am blushing BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Yash Scindiya is lusting his wife?really??? wooow rain can be a big turn on for himBlushing coz the wet wet wet thing .. but does he realize that he loves her???Confused

I dont think makelove BlushingBlushing is a duty but rather the  way you showing your loved ones that you really love him and enjoy the moment together willingly.. not duty but something you wanted to share and of course something you like to do together with your husband BlushingBlushingBlushing Blushing

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I dont think itz a duty either, but the way Shobha was talking on thursdays episode about huspand wife relations just made me think that consummation might be next. They always hint tracks through before they get to them. The whole Aarti being in love with Yash thing was hinted by Shobha before Vidhi and Prateek planned to make her confess. So I was guessing it might be next. I dont know where I got this crazy idea. But I remember talking about how this is a realistic show and not all couples fall in love before they consummate. It would be an interesting situation with having had Aarti realize her love before hand but not Yash. Again I think there going to be focused on the children first anyway. I dont know it would be interesting because this show is so well researched had has been spot on with human nature and human psychology so far.  But I guess not for all crazy things. 

Edited by Gurtiluv - 22 July 2012 at 12:58am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99bbbcccEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Originally posted by kamlikudi86

In India isn't right now like the best time visit temples? LOL  Maybe her and Shobha can go together. Buaji can pray for Aarti not getting Yash's love. And Shobha can pray for the opposite ROFL

Yeah...and let the Gods fight it out between themselves, and if it the same God, he can take the help of his Consort! 

It brought to mind some mythological films where Lord Vishnu is lolling about (I hope my 'irreligiousness' doesn't offend anyone) on the serpent Sesha, as His Lady Lakshmi is pressing his feet and he discusses his dilemma about his various devotees and their innumerable wacky prayers...Smile
I don't know much either LOL but I can totally pictures a scene from Ramayan (GC one) Don't want to go into details but oh my LOLLOL

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

I dont think itz a duty either, but the way Shobha was talking on thursdays episode about huspand wife relations just made me think that consummation might be next. They always hint tracks through before they get to them. The whole Aarti being in love with Yash thing was hinted by Shobha before Vidhi and Prateek planned to make her confess. So I was guessing it might be next. I dont know where I got this crazy idea. But remember talking about how this is a realistic show and not all couples fall in love before they consummate. It would be an interesting situation with having had Aarti realize her love before hand but not Yash. Again I think there going to be focused on the children first anyway. I dont know it would be interesting because this show is so well researched had has been spot on with human nature and human psychology so far.  But I guess for all crazy things. 

You do have a point here...I can see the CVs taking this route Confused and the promo 3 taking place right after.  It will be very interestinggg

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 22 July 2012 at 12:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Boa the Snake is such a despo and tacky using kids as her means for revengeDead while Yash is such a party pooper, Aarti looked so dreamy playing in the rain and he had to bring Arpita in this equationBroken Heart

Yes he was AngryAngry
I would have gone back out if I was in Aarti's place just to piss him off more LOLLOLLOL

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index