Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 29)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
That won't happen for a while LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
@Samana, I didn't realize the importance of kangan part when watched the YT on phone untill I read your take on page 1, thats interesting why Yash cannot have same the effect??

I wonder if Arpita loved rain too, in Chandni Shridevi loved rain and reminded him of Juhi. I know he hate it now because it took her away, but did they ever enjoyed itConfused

Did Ansh really tried to made Palak nervous before, I thought he was natural before like he always just smiling for herConfused Now that side of him is I wouldn't call even naturalUnhappy because he has always been happy child and at home even never showed jealousy. Even when all at rehearsal clapped for her, he seemed to be happy,  just dissappointed at Aarti for forgetting him. But kids then are unpredictable and some events can just turn them around from good to bad or vice versaConfused 

Have to say nice job CVs, I was stuck on how Palak just forgot what Yash said over Bua, but after reading yours it seems Aarti's neglegance had similar effect on him he forgot all confidence she gave himConfused

And though I give more credit to Yash than Aarti on friday at breakfast time, I am happy that Ansh will be resenting him at the end of day. Because he always got things on his platter and hearing a word HATE for first time from one he wants to love most, will be long time awakening call...

@Jyoti, I am also very happy they are sticking to reality. Parenting is not a cakewalk, I believe we would have been more dissappointed if they made the first lesson a success without hurdle.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiEva JQPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Good Morning World...It's after 4am I woke up too early again today Confused Embarrassed

@Sonika: I'll have to agree with Binde that won't be happening anytime soon we might have to wait another 3-months Dead LOL LOL

@Indu: Nope the rains are not my ally Cry Cry Cry this is the second time they've put me in an unwanted situation the first time was when i was leaving my night shift and got hit on by the security guard i was tired with a splitting headache and him hitting on me with his lame pick up lines wasn't helping it just made my headache worse LOL but i still love the rain though no matter what Tongue
Yes me too, I can't wait for AarYa to get through this hurdle and show boa that once again all that her misdeeds did was show them that they needed to work together and be an united front even if it means not always agreeing with the other one Big smile

@Binde: Arrrggghhh...When i read her END I thought you meant boa's "demise" not her redemption Ouch Angry LOL LOL LOL...pfftt well whatever as long as they give us some background about her Tongue Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudibbbcccEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsInduG64jyoti06pickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

In India isn't right now like the best time visit temples? LOL  Maybe her and Shobha can go together. Buaji can pray for Aarti not getting Yash's love. And Shobha can pray for the opposite ROFL

Yeah...and let the Gods fight it out between themselves, and if it the same God, he can take the help of his Consort! 

It brought to mind some mythological films where Lord Vishnu is lolling about (I hope my 'irreligiousness' doesn't offend anyone) on the serpent Sesha, as His Lady Lakshmi is pressing his feet and he discusses his dilemma about his various devotees and their innumerable wacky prayers...Smile

Edited by redeye2012 - 21 July 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

I always thought that Yash did good by making a fight between mom-dad vs Ansh-Palal was smart move until I read Indu and Samana' s discussion. You guys have a point, that how his good intention here is backfiring on them. And their trust, I should say blind trust, is not helping matter either...

It took their ability to question each other last time befor her birthday when this trust was not there, he raised question at every step because the sudden difference in Palak made him do that. Aarti trust Yash specially after race, so when Ansh is showing sudden changes and Yash stepped in to help, she didn't ask any questionConfused 

The trust between them is a good sign for realtionship to progress but they are new to parenting and talk only when they havetoOuch. They don't know each others kids really well to be able to make their decision. They should have talked on solution together, here Aarti raised the concern over Ansh and Yash just took the lead, and then acted alone from thereConfused...

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautifull music clips KinSanj! Gonna go check 'em out!

Edited by kashish 1322 - 21 July 2012 at 9:47pm

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachuKinSanj

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I was thinking about it happening without planning! Maybe Yash even getting mad afterwards. But I guess I just went lost some of marbles over thinking. True I dont think it will happen before the children issue gets solved.

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index