Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 28)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Weekends r busy ..so cant come much .,.. will read all discussions mayb tomorrow Embarrassed

One thing which I want in Yash-Aarti relationship is that both should make each other realise if they r going wrong rather than blindly supporting each other in the name of trust or assuming he/she can never go wrong Ouch...

Sometimes I feel in the name of worship and respect , Aarti is ready to support Yash even if she knows that his decision is not really right ... she feels Yash ji is always right LOL...Yash too got this same fever of Aarti these days and assumes Aarti ji is always right LOL... And because of this both r over confident that Palak and Ansh will get selected ..Yash is more over confident in this case .. Aarti is at least hving some fears LOL...Rather than following each other , I hope both Aarti and Yash develop a companionship where both can guide each other and not just follow each other Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccEva JQPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsZetterpickachuKinSanj

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Third, but if its just a blank piece of paper that Buaji replaced the orginial speech with?

@kamlikudi:
(Bold) Whether Bua is ingenious or not, you definitely seem to be.  If Bua has done something like this, I will have to eat my previous post.  That'd be a coup-de-grace! She doesn't get caught because of her handwriting, and it will leave Yash confused if it was he that mistakenly put the blank paper in Ansh's bag (btw, did he review it just before he put it? I don't remember)

And, Ansh asked Yash to write in Hindi, which reassures me that Bua's stupidity will most likely remain intact. 

The CVs cannot expose Buaji because its too early in the story IMO. So in order not to get caught this is the best option...a blank piece of paper as a replacement. In PV Buaji and Parshant are the only main villians...excluding the tracks that will come here and there for adventure purposes and move the story forward on a faster pace (ex Neelam track).
Yes, she should take off on a long trip so we all can get a break...but she has to stay as a good Buaji in front of the family because for drama purpose she is going to be needed when Parshant comes back to add fuel against Aarti.
Buaji is known as a reverse cupid for ArYa so I think when Parshant comes back..Yash will take Aarti's side because Buaji will play a part by trying to turn every single family against Aarti but here the opposite will happen Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Eva JQbbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Well said Dear Clap Clap Clap...AarYa need a reality check and they're about to get one Monday...they should know that one isn't always right so i hope they support & guide each other like you said *fingers crossed*
Have a great weekend!!! Smile

Night Lovelies...Sweet dreams xox

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccEva JQMelodiousDreamsInduG64saf24Samanalysejyoti06

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by kamlikudi86

I hope Buaji and Parshant team up. DC would be on fire everday with that trackLOL...eventually Parshant is coming back so why not make a grand come back with BuajiEvil Smile...hopefully we'll be spared from both of them for about a year Tongue

thats what even I wnat .. let Bua go out for now and later when Yash is realise his love for Aarti and will b on the verge of confession , Bua can make her entry with Prashant to spice it up TongueLOLLOL

In India isn't right now like the best time visit temples? LOL  Maybe her and Shobha can go together. Buaji can pray for Aarti not getting Yash's love. And Shobha can pray for the opposite ROFL

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

@Red: Anytime Hun!...Same here, there has to be more to boa's cruelty than her being jealous of anothe "widow" getting re-married...I really hope the CVs would give us so backstory about her soon

I think CVs will give us Buaji's background when her end is going to come in the PV story. When I say END...i mean she's going to transform from Bad Buaji to Good Buaji. Tongue 

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 21 July 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06

Rosepea Newbie
Rosepea
Rosepea

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Originally posted by redeye2012

BTW, is that an embroidery as your avatar? Looks beautiful...

I was getting bored of my avatar which has been on for the last few years. I wanted something colorful. This is a small bag I have that has this print on it. So no it is not embroidery but it is a pink peacock with paisley prints as feathers. I love paisley, I love peacocks and I love pink. I thought this was the perfect. I took a picture of the bag focussing on the print and tried to crop it but couldn't get to rotate the pic to the right orientation. I will be working on it this weekend. Big smile So my peacock is lying sideways. I know hard to tell isn't it? Confused And height of craziness to go to all this trouble for an avatar picture. But I think it is quite noticable, don't you think? Just in case anyone in our DC club forgets that I exist. ConfusedLOL

And I also realize you just asked a simple question and probably didn't want such detailed explanation. What can I say it is a rainy Saturday morning.Big smile

Wonderful avatar, Angake!!!!!!Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
@Zetter: Oye teri...you got wet because of the ex. Seems rains are not your ally...they made you face an unwanted element, unlike Aarya in whose life the rain comes as a binder...Big smile...Yup, we are all looking forward to a great damage-control week. Yash and Aarti will come out of it learning that looking at each other through rose-tinted glasses where parenting is concerned is not correct. The other one is not always right. They need to balance each other's opinions otherwise the kids will suffer.

@Ria: Loved your points. Arti is an instinctive parent and totally tuned to a child's perspective. Yash is just waking up to his fatherhood, owing to Aarti...who keeps involving him. And I do think Bua kind of saved Aarti this time. Relationships are very vulnerable at the moment. If she had written the speech for Ansh and if he got selected and not Palak, Aarti would have been taken to task by bua in front of all, accusing her of writing a better speech for Ansh. Given the situation, Yash pooling in was the right solution...its just that he got carried away with the competition idea.Smile

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99bbbcccEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Okay a really strange thought came to mind when Charishma's post about consumation came up in my posts and I remembered the Aarti and Shobha phone conversation on Friday. Where she talks about how Aarti has accepted Yash mentally but has yet to accept him physically. Therefore their duty as huspand and wife is incomplete. Is their consumation coming up soon? I mean the way Yash was looking at Aarti in the rain. I dont know just having strange thoughts. sry

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiEva JQbbbcccnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index