Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 26)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
@angake: 

Peace to you too! Angry LOL

I know. I know. I needed that hour to jog my memory cells loose, so I could actually write that take. And thanks! 

I agree with you about how far Yash needs to go toward contributing in the integration of the family as a unit. His days of thinking parenthood as mere physical manifestation have to go. I guess once he realizes that he will begin to see how much of an emotional rut he himself is in along with realizing that he can't preach what he doesn't practice. (daliya, Yash?)

BTW, is that an embroidery as your avatar? Looks beautiful...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccangakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
AKJ becomes PKJ  now LOLLOL... chalo DC found a new abbreviation for Yash ka new obsession "Patni ki jagah" TongueLOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudibbbcccEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterpickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

BTW, is that an embroidery as your avatar? Looks beautiful...

I was getting bored of my avatar which has been on for the last few years. I wanted something colorful. This is a small bag I have that has this print on it. So no it is not embroidery but it is a pink peacock with paisley prints as feathers. I love paisley, I love peacocks and I love pink. I thought this was the perfect. I took a picture of the bag focussing on the print and tried to crop it but couldn't get to rotate the pic to the right orientation. I will be working on it this weekend. Big smile So my peacock is lying sideways. I know hard to tell isn't it? Confused And height of craziness to go to all this trouble for an avatar picture. But I think it is quite noticable, don't you think? Just in case anyone in our DC club forgets that I exist. ConfusedLOL

And I also realize you just asked a simple question and probably didn't want such detailed explanation. What can I say it is a rainy Saturday morning.Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RosepeaTelly.Addictredeye2012bbbcccPearl_27Eva JQKamliKudiInduG64MelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Agree with Red...that DP is lovely. I think we got our previous ones almost at the same time...So, is that a signal for me too that it's time for a change?Confused

As for Yash...he has come a long way from the day he got up from the bed again to pick up the towel from the stool and hang just the right way in the bathroom. He has accepted her the way she is...and even enjoys her clumsiness. Check...he sensed her and watched her walk all the way to the table with the cup of tea and keep it in thin air, knowing without doubt that something was bothering her yet totally enjoying her goofiness...He likes her in her Aarti avatar, the entire unpredictable package called Aarti; she is very much the gharwali now and Arpita the pastwali as far as he is concerned...only his stubborn guilt stands in between.

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakePearl_27bbbcccEva JQKamliKudiMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged

@Indu. Change is in the air, my friend. Like Aarti said yeh Mausam ka jadoo hai. But I have had my previous avatar for a while. It is a sunset picture I took on one of my travels. 

LOL, Indu! I read your sentence Arpita the pastwali as Arpita the pastawali and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what Arpita had to do with pasta. LOL! But yes Yash has accepted Aarti's uniqueness. I like to call it uniqueness than imperfections because for me that what it is. Imperfections is purely from Yash's POV ins't it. . A day will come when he will openly find it very endearing. 

Allright, I am off to a visit to the aquarium. I will catch up with you guys later. Have fun. 

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccEva JQKamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06pickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@angake: Thanks for the history and geography of the avatar.LOL. But history is my favorite subject so as much as you can add, the better. And personal signatures say a lot about the person too...Smile

Irrespective of whether I can spot the peacock or not, it looks beautiful. 

Forget your existence?...Fat chance of that happening!Wacko

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakePearl_27Eva JQbbbcccMelodiousDreamssaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Okay I swear this is my last post before I sign off.

Red, Indu love you girls. I am not good at being eloquent but I am pretty good at sincerity and that what it is. HugSee you soon.

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiEva JQPearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99saf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@Red: Indeed AKJ is separating from PKJ! And I think that is partly because of the changes in Yash himself. The qualities that perhaps made Arpita perfect for PKJ when she was alive, are no longer enough to help Aarti come into her own as his wife because Yash is such a different person after Arpita's death. In many ways he grew up after that turning point in his life and it is not a reversible reaction, as his thick family members seem to assume. He is irrevocably different and while AKJ will always remain, because deep down the old Yash will always remain a part of the new one, Yash needs someone with a little something more than Arpita to fill the vacant space in PKJ.

In short, I think AKJ is a subset of PKJ, and as the now, deeper and broader (in terms of emotions and perspective) Yash's needs are explored, PKJ expands while AKJ stays the same. At first AKJ and PKJ were equal but as Aarti comes and fulfills needs that Yash didn't know he had, PKJ expands while AKJ stays constant. Yash needs so much more from a wife now than he did from Arpita when he was married to her, and that is where Aarti, with her depth and breadth of experience and perspective comes into the picture. She will fill the ever expanding PKJ, while not intruding on the fixed area of AKJ, that will gradually grow smaller by comparison.

I hope this makes the slightest iota of sense outside of my head. Lemme know if you want a diagram because it can be arranged. Geek

@Indu: I agree. The competition thing was a dumb idea. They should have absolutely explained to Ansh why Palak needed a little extra help in the situation and you are right, he may even have supported her if they gave him that responsibility. Also, Yash took the competition thing to Aarti and himself, which was another inadvertent mistake. He had the best of intentions, to assure Aarti that he would write the speech because it was his job as Ansh's parent, but by doing that he also sort of alienated Aarti and she might have felt that if she asked Ansh about his speech or interfered, it would be seen as her undermining Yash's words when he said this was a competition.

She is doing a delicate balancing act where one false move could topple everything over, but little does she know that many false clues have been thrown in the kids' path despite all her actions. I forgive Yash, but there is no denying that this is a big mistake on his part. Then again, he just jumped into being a proactive parent without knowing how to go about it. He is a bit of a bull in a china shop, isn't he, trying to solve problems with one grand gesture. He has a lot to learn about patience and perseverance. Slow and steady wins the race, after all! Come to think of it, Yash-Ansh vs Aarti-Palak relationship building is rather like the hare and the tortoise respectively.

@Kirthi: I was so confused for a minute because after all the hype about your new DP, I could only see the old one. But now I can see it and it is very beautiful. Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 21 July 2012 at 6:32am

Telly.Addictredeye2012padmavarnirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccrusha4003Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index