Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 25)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thanks! That's high praise indeed. 

@Borna: Thanks to you too! 

@Sam: I agree. Aarti is not entirely at fault. Yash himself has drawn the lines by making it a competition in front of Ansh and then further reinforcing the seriousness of it (albeit in a fun way) with Aarti. So, from that point, Yash took it upon himself to be responsible for Ansh, which he only 'almost' fulfilled. He did his bit writing the speech and ensuring his son had it, but it stopped just that bit from the finish line. To ask Ansh to read it out a few minutes before they left for school is a bit irresponsible. But for Aarti to not even check on Ansh is just as irresponsible including her focus on Palak only at the breakfast table. She might have reinterated what she told Bua - the hardworker wins. I guess the lesson, as you said is that competition is not the way to go about child-rearing. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 21 July 2012 at 4:00am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
OK...I had to say this. This competition business is the dumbest idea ever. In a family, one doesn't compete with each other on such serious matters. And you certainly do not pit your children against each other...and then wish wistfully that "we are sure both will come first". As far as parents go, they come as a package deal...children do not like to differentiate. I bet all of us here have faced these questions from one uncle/aunty or the other and have been put in a fix: Beta, who loves you the most...mumma or papa? Or, whom do you love the most...mumma or papa? All that was required was for both Aarti/Yash to sit down and have a talk with Ansh as to why Palak needed more attention for this than him and that he doesn't need pampering on this as he is already so good; you never know, Ansh may have actually helped Palak then. They are supposed to be getting them to care for each other and not stand against each other...even for fun sake...especially since this is such a sensitive issue with both the kids. Moreover, they are in the same class. I realize this was done for drama sake and for bua to think that if the kids fail, the parents will be at each other's throats. But for me...yeh baat kuch hajam nahin hui...They still have a lot of building up to do. Once the family is cohesive and there is acceptance and love among all, they can go ahead and form teams and play carrom or badminton or any other family game...and have their competition, but not at this nascent stage. Rome was not built in a day...So, all I'll say is that Aarti/Yash have a lot to learn as parents.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakePearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccKamliKudiMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@Indu : I feel Yash said it in a fun way and dint mean it too seriously .. he dint think that Ansh and Palak will take this competition so seriously Ouch...I remember earlier when Ansh complained about Palak making faces to him , Yash said u too make faces to her in return which was not really the right advice to give to a kid but he said it in light fun to make sure both kids r at equal ... this time too Yash did the same in a way LOL,...he is just trying to make things equal for both but what he is not realising is that he needs to make both compatible with each other first before pitting them against each other on a equal basis ...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterpickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Indu : I feel Yash said it in a fun way and dint mean it too seriously .. he dint think that Ansh and Palak will take this competition so seriously Ouch...I remember earlier when Ansh complained about Palak making faces to him , Yash said u too make faces to her in return which was not really the right advice to give to a kid but he said it in light fun to make sure both kids r at equal ... this time too Yash did the same in a way LOL,...he is just trying to make things equal for both but what he is not realising is that he needs to make both compatible with each other first before pitting them against each other on a equal basis ...

@Jyo: (bold) Exactly...Jyo. He has to realize that there is a pace to such matters. It is good that he wants his kids to reach the finishing line at the same time, but what he is forgetting that in order for that to happen, the two have to not only begin together but also run together...and also help each other if one falters. Ouch

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccKamliKudikriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
@Indu : Spot on .. thats what he needs to realise .. Ansh and Palak hv not reached that stage of maturity yet where they will take these competitions in sporting spirit .. they r too young and not used to such scenarios ...Payal is younger than both and so she has found that compatibility with both Ansh and Palak and also vice versa .. but Palak-Ansh both r of same age and r demanding equal attention .. this is where things get complicated ... Hope Yash sort of gets them together and gives them some advice on sporting spirit and also makes them realise that both r brother-sister and so both should b happy of each other's achievements rather than feeling jealous or insecure Embarrassed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27angakebbbcccnirmalac99MelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterpickachu

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

@ Indu: Thanks. Smile Fab take as usual.

@ Zetter. Thanks. Smile.That was the result of a stressful work day apparently lol.

@ Jyo: I initially didn't think of it from the angle until saw the relief on her face after blurting out her fears to Yash.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccangakePearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Punar VivahIf a couple takes the initiative in kids-based activities the way Yash and Aarti are doing in their remarriage, it helps to understand each other and their kids. What do you think?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictpadmavarnirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Good morning/evening everyone. Wonderful takes in the last few pages.

A shout out to Red. I have been missing interacting with you for a while now. Cry I am fast asleep on my couch by the time you post. Not sure why you are having so much trouble posting your thoughts just an hour earlier. Ermm Okay! I can imagine fumes coming out. Peace my friend! Big smile 

Just wanted to say I loved your post especially your thoughts on Patni ki jagah. I think that is offcicialy going to be a PV term from now on. Big smileWhen Vidhi was on her mission to make Aarti 'realize her love for Yash', Aarti said I can never take AKJ and Vidhi said who asked you to? Why don't you make your own jagah. One of the most sensible things that has come out Vidhi's mouth. ConfusedYet, that is exactly what is happening with Yash. AKJ will always be intact but Yash has absolutely started giving Aarti PKJ like you mentioned but on a subconscious level. The drama that will ensue when his sub conscious becomes conscious will be interesting to watch. 

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index