Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 24)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I don't have time to reply to everyone individually today, alas! Then again, I don't regret that as much as I would most days because we are all so much in sync with this episode. I have a feeling we will see a dip in the numbers next week, but I think it will be worth it, and I have complete faith that next week will be one of the best ever in PV. They usually don't take a single element of drama past a week without some resolution and the fact that they have done that makes me think that they will unravel the issues with just as much care, taking just as much time. I can't wait to watch that.

The one issue that I think is really interesting in all the discussion is that of whether Aarti was being unfair to Ansh. I will have to agree with those that say no. I agree that Ansh was hurt, but this is just part of the mammoth adjustment process that this PV entails. The bare fact of the matter is that Aarti cannot give him that attention that he is used to getting from her and he has to get used to that. He has to understand that in this new scheme of things he is not his mother's equal, the aplha male in her life, or her assistant. He is her child, and of equal status with Palak and Payal. He has to understand that sometimes he is not going to be her first priority because his siblings will need her more, like in this instance when she felt she could concentrate on Palak because this was an area in which Ansh was more than comfortable. The benefit we talked about, of Aarti loosening her obsession with Ansh after the kidnapping? It may not look like it at face value but this is it! Ansh will suffer now, but he is learning important lessons for the long haul that will make him a much more sensitive, understanding and magnanimous person.

Another point is that it was only a matter of an hour. Aarti had no intention of ignoring Ansh's needs; she just put Palak's first because Palak had the more obvious problem with this particular issue. Waiting an extra hour for his speech was not going to scar Ansh for life, but Bua's intervention complicated the situation beyond redemption which is what caused Yash to step in. In short, I feel, if Aarti had been left to deal with the situation on her own it would have been fine. She would have written Ansh's speech in time and helped hem both. But Bua destroying Palak's tenuous, new confidence on the one hand, teaching her the malicious pleasure of tricking Ansh and Yash stoking Ansh's ruthless competitive spirit imperceptibly complicated the situation in a way that nobody foresaw, all because Ansh and Palak were taught to make war, not peace.

I said yesterday that there would be no heroes in this situation but upon rethinking it, I realise that Aarti may just emerge as the hero, making peace where Bua and Yash cried war.

Z, Saf, Indu, Kirthi, Red, I loved reading all your takes and this post is inspired by all of them put together! Big smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 21 July 2012 at 2:08am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012padmavarlamsangakeKamliKudirusha4003Pearl_27nirmalac99Zettersaf24AngeloScuroInduG64pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
If only Aarti was in this Pic..it would've been a Picture Perfect...but I find this pic cute
Yash papa with his 3 darlings Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpTelly.AddictMr.Zkredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99angakekriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
@Redeye : This is got to b your best written review as there r many points which made me think hard especially about the rain scene and bua's character ... so thanks for this fab review ClapClapClapClap

I think this is one reason why Yash has stopped pulling out pranks or joking with people  which he used to do in past and we saw that in Pratik's video which he recorded earlier and showed it to Aarti where Yash was putting ice on Pankaj's back LOL ... So somewhere when he saw Aarti playing with rain , he might hv instantly connected it with his own nature because he too was similar like her in past  but Arpita's immatured decision of going out driving in rain changed his perspective entirely and he probably started hating these light fun moments which can take away one's life Ouch...so yeah when he asked Aarti to close all windows because he hates these kiddish stuffs , he did show his possessiveness to Aarti as a husband because his first wife died pulling out such an immatured stunt Ouch...

About Bua , its clear she never got any praises or appreciation fro anything in life and so she cannot tolerate if anyone in this family is getting that hero and heroine ka title LOL...her anger is not just limited to Aarti but everyone in this house I guess because this time she actually puts Yash in a mess by changing his speech which will result in Ansh hating on Yash Ouch... She could hv changed Palak's speech too and could hv put the blame on Aarti saying she changed it so that her son can win but she preferred to change Ansh's speech written by Yash which means her main target is not Aarti but AarYa relationship because she feels if this relationship breaks , then it will b the ultimate defeat of Daddy Scindia who gave this punarvivah Ermm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012padmavarKamliKudinirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterpickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged

haha both r so cute =D

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpTelly.Addictredeye2012Mr.ZkPearl_27kriti07nirmalac99Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

If only Aarti was in this Pic..it would've been a Picture Perfect...but I find this pic cute
Yash papa with his 3 darlings Big smile
OMGG Wowww ./.. is it a recent picturee ShockedShockedShocked...put it in picture gallery too Embarrassed

If this is a recent picture then it means Yash might hv gone to meet their teacher in school after all the mess Tongue...so monday will b interesting Embarrassed

and yes Aarti in this picture would hv made it picture perfect Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Mr.ZkPearl_27angakeKamliKudinirmalac99kriti07InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurogcluvpickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

OMGG Wowww ./.. is it a recent picturee ShockedShockedShocked...put it in picture gallery too Embarrassed

If this is a recent picture then it means Yash might hv gone to meet their teacher in school after all the mess Tongue...so monday will b interesting Embarrassed

and yes Aarti in this picture would hv made it picture perfect Embarrassed
Jyo i dunno if it's a recent picture...i am wondering if this picture was taken when Yash was playing with his 3 kids in the garden and Aarti has decided not to disclose to Yash that she is a divorcee...
I dunno if this pic is from that scene or it is yet to come...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
@Zetter : This time I think Yash will himself cool down Ansh's anger because he has achieved that comfort level of a father with Ansh now Embarrassed...earlier he dint hv that comfort level and so Aarti had to step in to convince Ansh on behalf of Yash but  after the kidnapping incident ,things changed Embarrassed

@About Aarti neglecting Ansh : I also agree with those who feel thats not the case Approve...Ansh is at a secure place here where every year he does well in debates .. he is a bright child with no real psychological issues ,,, whereas Palak is the weaker one here with stage fright and confidence issues .. and so here as a mother Aarti is giving a bit more attention to the child who needs it more Embarrassed...

When Ansh was feeling lonely and depressed in a new environment after AarYa marriage , we saw Aarti giving all attention on Ansh to get him out of his depression and make him adjust to the new surroundings .. that time she dint pay much attention on Palak because she was at a secure place in her own house and comfort zone Smile..Today Ansh is all fine but Palak needs atrention and so Aarti is giving more priority to Palak matter here ...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterpickachuKinSanj

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Sanju, Jyo,

I think THAT  might be the shirt she was smelling!!!!!!!!

and I said he didn't wear such shirt  :(   Rap my knuckles dcians. I was wrong. Embarrassed

Sungum

Sorry Sanju, forgot the mist important thing I had to say.  Thank you for the pictures.  They are amazing.

I would have loved it if they had done the three wise monkeys ones with Payal as the not seeing one, because she does not see any bad, Ansh as the not talking one, because he chatters all day long, and Palak as the not listening one, because till now she has not had much of a chance to listen to anything good.

And the one of Palak and Ansh home after a long day at school is just so natural.

Thanks for them, again.

S

Edited by Telly.Addict - 21 July 2012 at 2:33am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27angakeKamliKudinirmalac99InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06KinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index