Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 23)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Plus if Ansh brings the speech back then Yash will for sure find out who changed it because not only did he not write that speech but it won't be his writing.

Another thing I don't know how good Buaji's english is but if she wrote the speech in English? Tongue 

Third, but if its just a blank piece of paper that Buaji replaced the orginial speech with?

@kamlikudi:

(Bold) Whether Bua is ingenious or not, you definitely seem to be.  If Bua has done something like this, I will have to eat my previous post.  That'd be a coup-de-grace! She doesn't get caught because of her handwriting, and it will leave Yash confused if it was he that mistakenly put the blank paper in Ansh's bag (btw, did he review it just before he put it? I don't remember)

And, Ansh asked Yash to write in Hindi, which reassures me that Bua's stupidity will most likely remain intact. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 20 July 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiangakerusha4003Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Good Morning my Lovelies...It's raining cats and dogs here so my Saturday trip to the market is delayed until the rain calms down which gave me some time to enjoy my AM cup of joe with my fav dose of reading Wink

@Red: LOL to answer your ? tea & coffee are both characters as well ROFL...Aamazing tak Hun Clap Clap...I really loved the snippets
ITA boa can ner see the good in anyone because of her blind hatred & ignorance...I'm wondering how was her married life before her husband passed away. Did she had a great relationship with her in-laws? Was her sasu maa a gentle soul or was she a typical sasu maa? Why doesn't she appreciate anything beautiful in life not even her grandniece's pure & innocent heart? Ouch

@Indu: Astonishing analysis as laways Bud Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...I do believe that AarYa are going to face mutual disappointment whe both their kids come home heartbroken and they'll have to work together to get through this new hurdle.
As for boa, she has bitten more than she can handle when she decided to mess with Ansh's speech...Can't wait for the coming episodes Big smile

@Saf: Lovely take Dear Thumbs Up Clap Clap...you went poetic on me and I loved it...Great job Heart

@Kirthi: Fab take Clap Clap...Like Indu says parenting is no cakewalk and AarYa need a reality check and that is what they are gonna get thanks to boa's evilness...This new problem gonna bring the family of five closer but to reach that stage AarYa gonna have to become an united front.

@Veena: Great point...I can see why you would be disappointed in Aarti in yesterday's episode but the poor girl has it though when it comes to Palak so she's more focusing on her but knowing Ansh she should have reassured him that her helping his sister Palak doesn't mean that she loves him any less.

@Z: Well said Clap ..AarYa are intoxicated with over-cofindence and they're about to get the wind knocked out of them when they find out that both of their kids have failed.

@Samana: You're welcome Sweetie Smile...Me too, I can't wait to see how Yash will handle Ansh this time around.

@Sungum: thanks a lot Dear Big smile...Ansh has always been his mom's protector and i don't see him stopping anytime soon until the husband in Yash awakens Embarrassed

Yes Yash is guilt ridden and the first step toward healing  would be for him to forgive himself which i don't see him doing but i do believe that he'll get them eventually *fingers crossed*

I need to stay positive or else knowing myself i would not be able to watch PV as long as boa is on...Like the saying goes everything happens for a reason i do believe that there is some reason to boa's evil deeds besides separating AarYa which once gonna backfired on her Tongue

@Jyo: True that, Aarti might keep quiet if she comes to know about boa's misdeed, that's just the kind of person she is...So it's all up to the kids to unmask boa like you said Evil Smile

EDIT: ha i thought just came to mind...Since Ansh is gonna be mad at Yash cause he'll believe that Yash wrote him a bad speech Unhappy I wonder if Ansh is gonna ask Aarti to blast Yash like he did when they first got to the Scindia's mansion and Yash yelled at him? LOL 

Edited by Zetter - 20 July 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakeKamliKudirusha4003Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
@Zetter: Thanks. Oh...another scolding by Aarti to Yash...what a super idea!!Clap

@Red: As entertaining and with as profundity as ever. Loved point 13 and reference to PKJ...spot on. He has started to differentiate between AKJ and PKJ subconsciously...that's why the dilemma and the turmoil. For a few seconds he was transfixed on seeing Aarti's playfulness...his heart sure gave a tug there.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
@Zetter: Thanks! Bua had to have some pleasant moments in her life, as a child, as a young woman, as a married woman...If this was a trait from childhood, then the problems lie in her young childhood (< 8 years).  Wonder what they may have been.  I have been obsessing about Bua's past and when the CVs refuse to address them, it sort of frustrates me because all this negativity has to have a richer context than just widowhood. 

@Indu: Thanks and loved your confidence spectrum and your mapping of the characters along it. Clap

Yash was transfixed before too. Another throw-back to the moment when he sees her play with Ansh in the rain when he is reassured and pats himself on the back that he has chosen the right mother for his daughters. And here, he's acknowledging albeit in a strangely convoluted manner that he chose the right wife as well. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 21 July 2012 at 12:14am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudirusha4003Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I hope we get some promos in weekend because right now my mind is blank Confused

I just hope this whole mess created by Bua does not spoil AarYa relationship Ouch...and I think I will b really disappointed if Bua again goes scotfree Unhappy,,...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterpickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

I hope Buaji and Parshant team up. DC would be on fire everday with that trackLOL...eventually Parshant is coming back so why not make a grand come back with BuajiEvil Smile...hopefully we'll be spared from both of them for about a year Tongue

thats what even I wnat .. let Bua go out for now and later when Yash is realise his love for Aarti and will b on the verge of confession , Bua can make her entry with Prashant to spice it up TongueLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterpickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@Z  and Veena : I agree ... Whole Neelam mission was more of a cakewalk for AarYa with their grt suicide plan LOL,...after that both got a bit over confident and thought Palak-Ansh issue will b easily solved if we do it mommy vs daddy way but it all backfired on them LOL...so now instead of mommy vs daddy , what they need to do is Mommy and Daddy together  solving both Ansh and Palak's problem but before that plss kick out bua LOL

@Saf ; I loved the 3 quotes u used in your take .. fabulous ClapClap...your first quote is perfect ,.,,if manipulations r done with good intent ,its a blessing like Pratik-Vidhi becomes poppinjays to make Aarti realise her love with a good intent and so Aarti finally realises it Embarrassed but Bua makes Palak and Ansh believes that Aarti is partial mother with a bad intent and it affects the mentality of both kids Ouch... Your second quote too is so true in AarYa rain sequence Embarrassed,..Yash does realise that Aarti too is a beautiful woman and I m sure for a moment he was mesmerised watching her enjoy rain but then soon his past came in front of his eyes and he goes back to his shell again Ouch...Coming to your third quote ,thats my favourite Embarrassed...I never thought of it from that angle .. its so true Aarti whole da was restless and nervous about the outcome of Palak's speech and she finally feels relieved only after Yash assures her that all will b fine .. so Yash is the spl one for Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpTelly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiangakeInduG64saf24AngeloScuroZetterpickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
@Indu : Thats a beautiful take ClapClapClap..Even I loved the way CVs hv complicated the whole issue deliberately by showing Palak-Ansh's initial failure just to give that extra jerk to Aarti and Yash and make them realise that this matter is not a cakewalk like Neelam matter where they will do any OTT suicide drama and get away with it Wink since kids matter r always very sensitive and far more complicated Thumbs Up...This is the real test of Aarti and Yash as parents and also their understanding and trust on each other Approve...

Its not justy aobut Palak's stage fright issue this time but also about Ansh's growing insecurity and the poisonous Bua secretly manipulating the innocence of the kids Ouch...So AarYa will hv to overall deal with all 3 matters which is their real challenge and I will say hats off to the CVs for not making it a cakewalk for them as even in real life things related to kids r not solved overnight Smile

@Kirti : Illusion is the right word here LOL..Monday I guess Palak and Ansh's teacher will call them up and give both a reality chk LOL...Like I said above this is real test of Aarti and Yash as parents and they need to come together with a joint plan to sort out all 3 matters .. Palak's stage fright , Ansh's insecurity and evil Bua Big smile...

I loved the quote u used for Aarti here Embarrassed...Aarti is slowly touching Yash's soul and its evident in that rain scene when he does not really see Arpita in Aarti but  compares both scenarios of Arpita's death in rain and Aarti enjoying rain ... he is stuck in middle .. but soon he will move forward to his present Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Mr.ZkPearl_27KamliKudiangakenirmalac99ZetterInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurovillager00pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index