Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 21)

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Saf,

Another beautiful analysis. Just reading it, is like reading lyrics, your writing just flows.

Thank you, for visualising the episode for me  Smile

Sungum

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012padmavarbbbcccPearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
@Z, I know Aarti has been in tight position but in this case, I say NO not to prove to family atleast. She did that already, Gayatri got it immiiately like Yash what is troubling her.

And I was really kidding on Yash part for telling Aarti doing bachpanaSmile. I know how rain makes him sad. He lost one of part life in gain, gain his life in rain now even I hope he gets the part he lost lasttime, back in the rain..
I hope we see confession connected to rain somehow..

redeye2012padmavarPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
@saf, this time you went on poetic side too.. It was beautiful take...

@Sungum, I felt aarti short just because all the time not once she encouraged Ansh or enquire on his preparation. She knows her better than anyone, and forgetting him like thisOuch Every kid needs their parent encouragement. He needed her blessing with Yash's..

And so far Aarti has been like near perfect, so they are showing she is not either. So its good, being a parent of one to many need lot of mental preparation which she never did, so now she will have too..

I actually like it now, I would have been dissappointed if she won this battle so easily..

I was dissappointed with her as person not with the track and certainly with PV, they are making it better I think, again with differenceClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64SamanalyseZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
@ Sungum & Veena : Thanks. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudiZetterSamanalysejyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
The episode left me speechless for the kind of maturity and realism with which Palak's issue was dealt with in relation to all other related characters. There was an underplay of confidence in varied degrees among all the characters ...If Yash and Aarti were confident parents whose confidence bordered more on utopia than realism, then bua and Ansh were overconfident to the point of recklessness. In between there was Palak whose just-sprouted wobbly confidence was nipped in the bud by some treacherous reverse psychology played on her by her bua dadi...and then there was Gayatri whose shaky confidence finds a smooth ground with a few reassuring words from Aarti. 

A young branch takes on all the bends one gives it.

Destiny has played its cards in an roundabout manner yet again...with Palak failing and with an almost-certain failure looming for Ansh, the spotlight will shift to Yash and Aarti's parenting...and this time both will stand on even keel, trying to balance their equations with each other's kids. Yash got Ansh's love and confidence almost on a platter...all gift wrapped with Aarti's encouragement. On the other hand, Yash is just waking up to the hurdles Aarti has faced with Palak. So, it's poetic justice that he should firsthand experience parental failure...then only they will truly join hands as  parents with the same level of understanding to find a way through to their children's problems...Instead of two parental enterprises, a merger will happen, which will be a strong force acting as shield against any negativity that attacks or plays around with their children's self-esteem.

Bua is a master bender...years of frustrated loneliness have honed her skills at reading people and their weaknesses. Her simple yet potent weapon is to find a person's Achilles heel and bend it to attack the person's self-worth. By doing so, she has carved herself a place of importance in a family, which is really not her own. She has gained the stature of a family elder by manipulating a weak Gayatri and she has worked her way around the three sons by picking on and twisting their weak spots. As such, Palak was putty in her hands. She didn't have to lie to her...all she had to do was take the reality and present it to the little one in its most harsh and cruel manner, thus breaking her fragile self-esteem to smithereens. Palak never stood a chance after that...one person's "you can't" was enough to drown all the other voices of "you can." 

Palak is Aarti's Achilles heel...and as such Bua's trump card. Aarti baffled bua...because she was one person who turned all her weaknesses into her strengths and refused to be manipulated. Aarti was the only person who saw through all her machinations and thus was proving to be a dangerous adversary. Just as she had earlier tried to oust Aarti by succeeding in bending Yash during the divorce fiasco, she is doing it with Palak. She was safe and undetected as long as she was playing her tricks behind the cloak of truth. But now, she has made the biggest blunder...she has not only resorted to treachery by changing Ansh's speech and thus taking on Yash directly but also given into overconfidence and included Palak in the know-how. She has underestimated Palak's loyalty toward Yash...and that will lead to her downfall.

Ansh too needed to fail, so that he understand exactly how Palak must feel. His overconfidence on his own ability and his faith in Yash made him complacent and not once did he go through the speech at home. No work makes all the confidence hollow...that'll be the lesson for Ansh. So, in the end, even after working so hard Palak faced failure and Ansh will do so without trying to work hard. Thereby, these failures, which bua is banking upon will cause a crack in Aarti/Yash's relationship, will in fact make them a more cohesive unit...more determined parents. The outcome will be Yash and Aarti closer than before...exactly opposite of what bua wanted!!!

True love is not only to put someone on pedestal but to be there to catch him when he falls.

Rains imply different connotations  for Yash and Aarti. Rains are synonymous with pain for Yash, because of the loss he faced on a rainy night...yet they are the harbinger of love and hope for Aarti, who realized her love on one such night and got back Yash whom she had thought she had lost. So, a happy, playful, lively, animated  Aarti only brings to the surface his memory of a still, lifeless, inanimated  Arpita. Yet, the beautiful understanding that they have, they don't carry their personal disappointments over to the next day. So, the unhappy, unsettled husband and wife of the previous night turn into confident and hopeful parents with the advent of a new morning. Aarti is nervous and scared for Palak, so she goes straight to the only person who can assure her and alleviate her edginess...and he does. Even though unrealistic, they together weave expectations of both their children achieving success. Just as they are building a dream together..they will face the disappointment too together when reality checks in...

Aside:
  • Pari is taking matter into her own hands now and planning to achieve her aspirations by herself; since she has experienced lack of support from Prateek, she finds it fruitless to let him in on her plans. Prateek is only falling deeper into the abyss he dug for himself by being complacent and laid back.

That's it friends. Once again I applaud the CVs for taking such a realistic view of Palak's case. It would have been too superficial had she come out with flying colors at her first attempt at public speaking, given her lack of confidence.
Have a nice weekend. See ya around.Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 20 July 2012 at 7:40pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudi-enchanted-angakesaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestroseinbloompickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Good morning Indu. loved your take. So true I think the time has come that Yash and Aarti must learn to work together to parent which they never really did before. Aarti told her Yash about her difficulties but Yash turned into a competition between them. 

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Good morning Indu. loved your take. So true I think the time has come that Yash and Aarti must learn to work together to parent which they never really did before. Aarti told her Yash about her difficulties but Yash turned into a competition between them. 

@Sonika: Good morning to you too, my dear friend...and thank you. SmileYup, this will be Yash's first real taste of parental failure. Since he was so much in Arpitaland earlier, he had no clue what was going on in his daughter's mind and what fears plagued her...and since Palak was so protective of her father, she kept things to herself. Also, Yash was not much of a parent then, was he?  A child must see a parent as approachable to share their problems. Moreover, Yash got lucky with his stepchild...who was totally devoted to him. So, Yash needed this jhatka to face some reality. I am glad they are showing how uphill a climb bringing up a child is...it is not a competition, but walking hand-in-hand together.  

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99-enchanted-angakePearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I hope this working together as parents track helps bring them closer together. 

Edited by Gurtiluv - 20 July 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index