Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 20)

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tarantulla_p] @Gurtiluv, It is a deadly combo and it is that kind of attack that will need our show's Hero (Yash?) to wake up and protect his turf. No more sniffling in rain or getting wimpy over the word love.

[/QUOTE

True something like this or the divorce truth coming out will get him back into reality.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I really didn't think the CVs would do a turnaround and make this mission unsuccessful for AarYa. But I am glad they took a more realistic approach to this. All this while one or the other -- Yash or Aarti -- have been achieving these 'missions' they set themselves out to that they were on a bit of a high... hence they gained so much confidence in them to try it out with the kids. But this is where it gets tougher... people sometimes undermine kids and think that if we tell them one thing they will easily believe it ... but these days that's become a harder task ..and I think that is evident through Aarti and Yash's mission. Neither did things go smoothly for them after that one speech Palak delivered...nor is Bua making things easy for AarYa. She is somehow bringing a bitter reality to the Palak-Ansh equation and now it'll be interesting to see how AarYa overcome not only Palak-Ansh rivarly and Palak's dying confidence... but also tackle Bua's malice in their own way.

Z

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudi-enchanted-Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99MelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suj01

If Bua is not exposed in time then am gonna conduct a Swayamvar to select a perfect Dulha for her

You are going to ruin one life that is of the man who is going to marry her ! His life will be total hell !

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
@Z, Liked the points you kept..

ArYa were on high after Neelam mission, and though they worked together and supported one other like before, here they are dealing with very young kids. They are innocent but very adamant. They just understand two things right or wrong they are not diplomatic or political where they can pull something like poison act and create a grey picture..

Yesterday, Aarti tackled one kids issue while knowing other kid very well and still ignoring. I liked how Yash made a battle between themselves than kids but bad part was only Ansh was there no Palak. Her mind was being fed with all ill thoughts during that timeAngry Else she would have been more involved and would have enjoyed it rather than fear.

In today's episode, Aarti really dissappointed me, she again went on same Palak Palak gunganConfused she ignored Ansh completely. No wonder Bua pounced on itOuch Mom cannot be partial and she was completely, even when she was showing concern it was all for Palak. Ok Yash took Ansh's responsibility but being mother she should think well for both..

When she was saying "Oh even adult get scared fight and all" she sounded as she is trying to collect evidences against herself when Palak cannot perform.

Yash sounded much mature, I know for Aarti this is one way to win Palak's trust. But isn't she repeating her mistake, last time even she forgot all but Palak, she forgot how it will affect Yash and this time again she is forgetting how it affect AnshOuch

And good they are sticking to reality, if 15 minutes effort on giving confidence and 30 minutes (writing and preparing) effort on speech can win one(very scared, unconfident) a spot in competition then its wrong. None of parents took time with them in preparing them really, even confident Ansh must revise once to get diction right...

As for performances, I liked intensity in Gurmeet in that rain scene. But seriously Yash has to losen up. He doesn't like bachpana in herConfused, dude you are gonna grow old before SP if you keep behaving same..

Edited by bbbccc - 20 July 2012 at 5:03pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestroseinbloompickachu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
@bbbccc: I think the fact that they showed Aarti sidelining Ansh is very realistic in this case... because not only is Aarti under the extreme pressure to win Palak's trust (since it was ultimately her fault for making a false promise to Palak) but she also needs to show her that she isn't like 'those stepmoms' that Bua talks about all the time to poision Palak's mind against her...

So it's like a double edged sword hanging above her...

Time and again Aarti has been made to 'prove' herself and it's no surprise that this mentality has sort of stuck to her after all of that... so through this whole act of Bua's I think Aarti will also realize to slow down a bit... not to rush things ... and with Ansh's case I think Aarti will also realize -- if Ansh verbalizes his thoughts on being ignored by her -- work on giving equal attention to all 3 of her kids ... I don't blame Aarti for thinking only of Palak for now because she's been the toughest nut to crack and for all the right reasons...but I think on Monday after seeing the verbal war b/w her kids she will come to understand a lot of the problems with not only them but Bua herself...

As for Yash ... I guess rain being the ultimate reminder of Arpita .. I also don't blame him for remembering her... Samana said something interesting ... and that is the fact that they focused on the kangan at that point ... I think Yash is ok when Aarti is being herself... here she was being herself for sure.. enjoying the rain and all .. but of course rain has a really dark past when it comes to Yash's life and it'll take a big push for him to create a newer, happier memory of it with regards to Aarti this time ... and that'll happen once he openly acknowledges his feelings for her... and I'll take a wild guess here and say that it'll happen in the rain!! =)

Z

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012-enchanted-angakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

I hope the confession is in the rain...that is one scene that I'm looking forward too Day DreamingBlushing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-enchanted-Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestroseinbloompickachu

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Manipulation when fuelled with good intent can be a blessing but when used otherwise, is the beginning of a person's demise.

Bua continues on her manipulative streak by successfully entering the kids' room and removing Yash's well written speech for Ansh, in an attempt to create a rift between the kids.  The next morning when Yash asks Ansh to read his speech before heading off to school, she again manipulates the situation by dropping a glass and pretending that she has hurt herself so that she can cover the fact that the speech was changed.  There was definitely an overdose of Bua this week but her negativity impacted positively on Yash and Aarti as they started operating as a unit rather than separate entities. I think next week her deeds will come to light through Ansh's speech as her plan to switch it was not foolproof and it involved Yash who does not stand for lies and manipulation.

Every woman is beautiful. It just takes the right man to see it.

Aarti enters the empty room and on looking outside, realises that it is raining. She hurries to the porch to gather the clothes and ends up playing with the raindrops. Kratika looked stunning and natural in this scene. Yash enters from the other entrance and is lost looking at her childish behaviour. He however does not share her sentiments on the rains as it reminds him of Arpita's death. This leaves him confused as on one side there is his past which he still holds dear to his heart as opposed to his present which is slowly bringing back the happiness in his life.

It takes someone special to make you feel that everything is going to be okay.

Aarti is seen in the kitchen, lost in her thoughts when Gayatri notices and asks her if everything is ok and if she is worrying over Palak's speech. Aarti denies it but Gayatri realising that this is the problem, decides to share her fears of regarding Palak's selection in an attempt to ease her worries. This however does not work and Aarti goes straight to the source of her newfound happiness, Yash. He is about to leave the house when she stops him so she apologises for that, when he is about to leave again she apologises for her childishness the night before which he brushes off saying that it was ok. When she stops him the third time, she is prepared to face his irritation and ends up blurting out her worries with respect to Palak's selection. Yash however, displays the opposite reaction by calmly reassuring her that everything will be fine and both kids will be selected. I love the increase in communication between them and the fact that they have started making joint decisions.

Aside:

-          More trouble in paradise for Prathik and Paridhi. For now they are facing trust and communication problems as Paridhi does not let him know of her offer or future intentions whilst he snoops in her phone to figure who she was speaking to.

-          The teacher could have had more patience with Palak.

Looking forward to next week and hoping the CVs makes up big time for the Bua overdose this week.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29redeye2012Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99-enchanted-angakeMelodiousDreamsInduG64SamanalyseZetterjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Some of us are saying Arti is at fault in her 'motherly' act/feeling/duty/etc for not recognising Ansh's feeling of neglect.

I don't think that's right. The purpose of this marriage for both was to give two parents, a mother and father, to all the kids. We have been arguing for months about Pari's and women's right to work and CHOICE of going  out to work, working, being a stay at home mum. But I.say again, this remarriage was to have both parents for all the children. And here are so many of us blaming Arti for not recognising this, that or the other, or not being a mother to multiple kids.

I think only Samana - though I may be wrong here, and if I am correct me - had been vocal about Yash not bring proactive as a parent.

We should be blaming them BOTH for falling short in this parenting 'game'. In my books, Yash has fallen a long long way behind Arti.  Maybe that's why I was so surprised that Yash knew there was a speech competition in school and Arti did not. Arti is the parent who does know what has happened at school and what is coming up. 

So please my fellow dcians, be less harsh on Arti as a mum, and tell Yash to step up to the plate, and both can step up their game Big smile

Sungum

Edited by Telly.Addict - 20 July 2012 at 6:01pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-redeye2012ananda29padmavar123mitulKamliKudinirmalac99angakePearl_27bbbcccsaf24MelodiousDreamsZetterInduG64Samanalysejyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index