Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 18)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@ Samana,

I think Ansh used to take care of palak and Payal because he felt his mother was not much accepted by them So he was actually doing his mmother's duty and helping her but not actually as a brother or may be he was not actually made understand that Palak and Payal are his sisters, the same goes with PayPal also.

This is almost the same situation like the pin fiasco. He had no much problem with Yash till Arati started to side him more. Now Ansh is seeing that same behaviour from Arati towards Palak and so he started to dislike her and to be honest when Arati was all the more concerned about Palak's feelings and emotions, she completely neglected Ansh. How much even Yash tries to balance out things, Arati negligence will not be taken by Ansh.

Also, even though Yash made it competitive, I don' think he ever said about competition in front of both children. He told that only to Ansh and that too he made the competition between him and Arati and not between Ansh and Palak. If he wouldn't have given such an assurance to Ansh, he would have felt completely neglected from both parents.

Now also nothing is better, but I think they both will not be selected and yes, this will take some time to sort out because both Ansh and Palak will feel betrayed by the respective parents. But this is defenitely going to work in positive for AarYa's relationship with each other and with children.

Ansh's bonding with Yash is still not complete, but it has to be and this incidence will lead to that because their bonding will be tested when Prashant come back in their life.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012ananda29KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99Zettersaf24MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@Samana, true. Palak and Ansh are a lot of fun to watch. Ansh was the Alpha when in Dubeys. At the Scindhias too, he still was until the Gayatri fiasco. He seems to have recovered from all that and with Payal's following and him doing well in school, re-instated that status for himself again. Its when he realized his mom, who has been his strength was not working for him that he became so envious. He thought his Alpha status was in danger.

On Bua, it seems like we had similar thoughts about her. She is an exploiter, a sneaky villain. She knew that Yash wouldnt follow up after the drama and Ansh was left unprotected by Aarti. I do hope Ansh brings back the speech home and Yash then knows how badly he has let his family be exposed to such attack.

@Jyoti, I think the story is going well. Anything dramatic - even as positive as it could have been would have been unnatural and after the bizarre Neelam fiasco, some normalcy had to restore..so will wait for Monday. Although, the point in the story is not compelling enough, its moving along.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84roseinbloompickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
@Aparna: Fab take Dear Clap  Clap Clap...Ansh has always been jealous he doesn't like thet idea of sharing his mom's attention with anyone else especially if he feels like she's neglecting him he becomes insecure, jealous and very mischievious LOL
ITA Yash is still guilt ridden over Arpita so he can't seem to enjoy a beautiful and natural thing like the rain so he gets mad at Aarti and accuses her of doing childdish things

@Jyo: Wonderful analysis Hun Clap Clap ...I'm with you regarding which direction the Palak-Ansh/AarYa is going Confused but IMO boa won't get caught that evil snake is gonna get away again Aarti might suspect her but i don't think she's gonna say anything...It would be great if AarYa go to the school and they find out from the teacher that both kids didn't get selected and that they have been misbehaving in class insulting each other respective parent Ouch

Prateek is wrong and so is Paridhi they are not doing the two most important things that make any relationship work...communicating & trusting one another...the upcoming episodes gonna bring lotza trouble in their marriage Unhappy

AarYa scenes were good...I love the growth in their relationship they can be angry one minute and the next they are supporting each other Big smile

@Samana: Another fantastic analysis Dear Clap Clap Clap...I'm eager to see how AarYa handle this new hurdle as well...As for Yash-Ansh relationship yes it was too easy cause Aarti did most of the work so now it's time for Mr Yash Scindia to work as hard as well...Some might say that he took a bullet for Ansh and i don't deny that but knowing the person that he is...Yash would have done that for anyone cause he was willing to do it again for Neelam
I'm still not convince that boa is gonna get caught this time sure they might suspect her but the only way i see her getting caught is if Palak tells her dad everything boa told her the night before

@Indu @Red @Borna @Saf and the rest I'll be waiting for your takes/analyses in the AM...Off to bed...You all have a goodnight and a blessed weekend! Wink

Edited by Zetter - 20 July 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pananda29redeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27SamanalyseMelodiousDreamssaf24jyoti06jikky_84pickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
@Zetter, Ansh is very possessive of his mom. Its good, atleast someone cares enough for her to be possessive. Yash needs to forgive himself first. Rest will follow.

Have a good night and good w/e

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
@Zetter : Aarti wont say anything against bua in front of Yash even if she finds out the truth Ouch but I m hoping Ansh or Palak to spill the beans about Bua here  in front of Yash .. in fact if Yash sees that speech of Yash , then he himself will guess it that someone changed his speech and then if Palak tells Yash about Bua's plan and her words which demoralised her , then Yash will completely get the truth out about Bua Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012ananda29Pearl_27nirmalac99KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamspickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Lovely takes everyone!! Loved the episode even more after reading!!  Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Aparna, I agreed with so many if your points in your analysis. We've never had a character treat kids so badly I think. She's not as bad as most villains I serials, but what she's doing to her own greatniece is just beyond anything forgivable. We thought G3  locking up Ansh fir mist if the day without food and water was bad, but this tops that on so many levels. Cry

Samana, another great analysis from you too. And I'm with you about Ansh and Yash. Just because Arti got him his dad, doesn't mean Yash should not have to work as hard as any father to get and keep that love. So far Yash has done nothing consciously to get Ansh to love him. As he has done nothing to get his girls to love the mum he got for them. 

Binde,  when I said Arti would have known about the speech from.Ansh, I meant she would have known it was coming up and recognised the fact when she heard Palak practicing in the store room, as she would have git that information from Ansh on the day the kids would have been told. Whereas the surprise, for me, was that Yash knew there was a speech competion from Palak, but Arti did not know this from Ansh.

S

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pananda29redeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudi-enchanted-Pearl_27saf24MelodiousDreamsZetterSamanalysejyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
@Asha: I agree with you and wrote something very similar in my analysis yesterday. All this time, Ansh has seen himself as Aarti's equal in this relationship, helping her care for Palak and Payal. He is baffled all of a sudden to realise that he is not superior to them, but their equal in Aarti's eyes. Yesterday also we saw that Ansh was constantly telling on Palak, as though he was responsible for her actions and answerable to Aarti. I agree that Aarti and Yash must at this point make the kids' places clear to them so they can let go of the overwhelming responsibilities they are both shouldering.

@Aparna: Loved your labelling Ansh as the alpha male. It is the perfect term to describe the way he sees himself in his own head. He is the man in Aarti's life, but also her baby and he doesn't like the idea of anyone else taking those positions. He has conceded some space of Aarti's man to Yash, when he gave them the blessing to kiss, but he is still very dominating as her baby, and still holding onto his place as her man, partly. I think he will only let this go totally when he feels like his mother doesn't need to be protected any more. As long as Palak is antagonistic towards Aarti, Ansh will try to be a part of every interaction and every confrontation to help Aarti out and protect her from Palak's hurtful barbs. Remember, he has seen Palak make his mother cry on more than one occasion, same for Yash, and I am sure that plays on the way he interacts with them. He is not letting go of his alpha status because of that remaining insecurity.

@Zetter: and Sungum Thanks and yeah I feel some how vindicated that Yash finally has to put in some real effort that does not involve the non-decision of jumping in front of a bullet for Ansh to save an innocent life. It is going to be doubly hard for him this time because Ansh would have lost present trust, rather than not having it in the first place like Palak for Aarti. I am looking forward to that problem that perhaps a toy gun will not fix.

Edited by Samanalyse - 20 July 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudi-enchanted-Pearl_27ZetterMelodiousDreamssaf24jyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index