Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 17)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Episode Analysis

Looking back on the whole week, and all the Bua torture we had to suffer, I am coming out the other side with only the highest respect for the writers of this show. They could have easily shown Palak winning this battle with stage fright, we were all defending it and expecting Aarti's success in any case, but they didn't take the easy way out here. By introducing Bua's malicious ministrations to he mix, they made the situation as complicated as it could possibly get, from the sibling rivalry between Palak and Ansh, to the fact that Palak does not consider Aarti a person worthy of trust, to even bringing cracks in the Yash-Ansh equation, and I think by the time all these issues are resolved, we would have reached another new level in all the relationships and in the story as a whole.

Bua has a one track mind and a single agenda and she is least concerned about peripheral damage ddone. Her goal is twofold in this case, to show Aarti "her place" and to distance Aarti from Yash, but what she does not know is that by changing Ansh's speech, she has gone a step too far, been the tiniest bit too overconfident in her actions. The strength and discretion of Bua's acts of malice lies in the fact that she never lies outright. She merely presents the truth in the worst possible light. This is what she did with Palak, when she told her that everyone had clapped for her just to be nice, and not because she was good. It was actually the truth, and that is where Bua won out. Similarly, she uses Aarti's actions to turn Palak against her rather than making up stories.

However, with Ansh's speech switch, she made her first ever blatant deceit and in order to cover it up, she left tell tale signs in her wake, including divulging the plan to Palak, knocking over the vase, and dropping the water glass. I have a feeling this time her deceit will not go unnoticed, simply because it was just that deceit, rather than her usual clever twist of the circumstances.

The Aarti and Yash scene with the rain pretty much spoke for itself so I am not going to dwell too much on it. The conflict has begun for Yash, between Aarti and Arpita, past and present, pain and joy. It is also significant that they focus on the kangan in that flashback of Arpita. That kangan was on the hand of the one who died in the rain, and today, on a different hand it is enjoying and playing with the rain once more. It makes you think, if the kangan can do it, why not Yash?

Our Aarti has grown up and gotten so smart! When Gayatri walked into the kitchen today, asking if she was worried, it reminded me of the time that happened when Ansh was first sent to the new school. At that time, Aarti blurted out her worry and Gayatri was furious. This time, not only is Aarti worried about Palak, but she also has the good sense to reassure Gayatri and send her off to the mandir in a good mood. Gayatri is a paranoid and fidgety person for whom the slightest insecurity can become an avenue to vengeance. So Aarti fills her with faith, rather than doubt, abandoning her naivety and recognising that Gayatri is not  confidant, but a person to be taken care of and shielded herself.

And then she finds the right confidant, the one who should be in on her fears and her problems and though it takes her a few tries, she manages to come out with her worries and be comforted. There were two things that I loved about this scene. In it, we could see the Aarti from her own story, the one who stammered and was intimidated to speak, but conquered it in order to be taken seriously. I also think that the intelligent way in which Aarti is dealing with Palak on the stage fright issue, comes fro the confidence she got when she was working with Yash and he praised her work, and then when she solved the Neelam issue with him and he praised her strength of mind. He is the one that boosts her confidence so she can believe in herself to believe in Palak, and thereby raise her confidence. So when she felt her own faith and confidence flagging, she went straight to the source.

Yash did not disappoint! He immediately started weaving dreams with her, of both his children being selected. It made me wonder though, perhaps if Ansh and Palak had been sent to school with the notion that both of them would win, Ansh would have been less ruthlessly competitive and Palak less scared and pressured. Instead, at the time, Yash pitted them against one another and created this unnecessary tension between the two already antagonistic siblings. Was there a better way around this, that could have salvaged both sets of feelings? Or was this the best way, and the consequences just have to be dealt with? It's something to think about.

Finally, I loved the way the school scene played out. Ansh was not leaving a single chance to psych Palak out, considering how single minded he is in his goal of winning. Realistically speaking we should have seen this coming considering how much we know that winning means to him, from the two sports day races. When it is not a competition, he is totally willing to be Palak's best friend and on her side, but now that it is on, it is SO on for Ansh. He is not leaving an inch for Palak to breathe.

I think this, coupled with Bua's words is what did Palak in, and again, I am so glad they showed her not succeeding this time. It would have been far fetched if she had, because one negative comment, especially if it is based in fact, can dig much deeper than all the compliments in the world. Palak saw all her classmates looking up at her expectantly and all she could think of was being laughed at and ridiculed by people who were not her own, who would not have the grace to humour her.  It realistically showed the effect of Bua's remarks, even when her intention was not to undermine Palak but to undermine Aarti. The damage was done and no amount of damage control, even from Yash, could rebuild the card castle that Aarti had built meticulously card by card, and which Bua toppled when her hand swept across it to swat Aarti.

I am very interested to see how AarYa deal with their respective kids. In a way I am happy that Ansh will be displeased with Yash. Winning Ansh has been all too easy for Yash, thanks to Aarti's help and the complete lack of obstructions between his heart and Ansh's, and I have always resented the fact that Yash got all the credit for that, when it was mostly Aarti's work. Now Yash and Aarti will face equal problems where no one can be the hero or the victim of the situation, because both are in equally deep trouble with their kids. I like that idea and look forward to how they get out of this one.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpTelly.Addict-enchanted-Pearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24AngeloScurojyoti06EnchantedForestjikky_84

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Telly.Addict

Arti was so exited that Palak was listening to her, let her write her speech, held her hand, and didn't turn away when she went to kiss Palak. She actually forgot Ansh. I was very surprised that she didn't know before Yash that there was a speech competition, as she's always into Ansh, but let that point pass.

She did know. After Palak made the speech in front of the family and Ansh came to Aarti about his own speech. Aarti told him she will help after she gets the treat for Palak that she promised her. When they were in the room Buaji started her drama and the Prateek took the kids away remember? And right after that she goes to Yash and tells him the problem and he said don't worry he will help Ansh. Embarrassed

But when the kids git in from school, she knew she had to handle/tackle/persuade Palak, that she forgot to ask Ansh about the speech, his topic, etc.

Didn't Ansh tell everyone what is Palak and his own topic? Confused

And when he tried to get get attention, she was always distracted as her attention was on Palak.

She was focused on Palak because Palak feels Aarti only loves Ansh. So she was giving her full attention to Palak. Yes, Aarti needs to learn to multitask when it comes to giving her time to the kids. But this is where Yash comes in. He took the responsibility of Ansh's speech.

We know she's had nearly six years of being a parent to only one child, and it takes some time to adjust your head into being able to parent three together. But her overexcitment to get any attention from Palak that was less than negative overshadowed her usual caution. Of course, she is still heady at having all this positivity from the Sr Scindias so I don't really blame her.

That was a long winded way if saying Arti dropped a few Ansh balls in her excitement and joy to get some positive reaction from Palak.

I don't think Aarti did anything wrong. It was just too much going on with the kids in that ONE evening. But I know ArYa together will fix it and both the kids will be happy at the end.

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 20 July 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictpadmavarananda29redeye2012Pearl_27saf24ZetterSamanalysejyoti06pickachu

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

@Suj bhudda is too cute for bua!  I said this from the beginning Bua needs to get laid all problem solved, then again who will want her...ewwwROFL

OMG ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetter49erFanpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@Aparna: I like the Ansh-Palak dynamic best of all in today's episode. It was the only thing that made total sense. I totally forgot to mention Prateek and Paridhi, but that was a very interesting development. I guess we should trust Prateek's sixth sense more, because he has never been bothered about her admirers before. Then again is it sixth sense, or guilt that he is not doing better for Pari and fear that she will find greener pastures?

@Jyo: Yup! I agree that they have to work together for both the kids, and not make the mistake of making it Palak vs. Ansh even when Aarti and Yash are switching sides for the other's kid. That gave the wrong message and they should be more careful because someone like Bua is ever present to pick up on the tiniest inconsistency and make it a huge deal. Aw, I liked your observation of the rain-window loop opening. I will await the day Yash opens the windows and doors to let the rain in. Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012tarantulla_pPearl_27nirmalac99saf24roseinbloompickachu

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Jyo,

Brilliant analysis Big smile

Long time since I read it soon as its written.

Reading it, I got the idea, that after the fight the siblings get into in class, and ArYa come and sort it out, I think Arti may realise she'd neglected Ansh and aplogisr to him, in front of Palak. If she does, and Ansh forgives her, then when Arti aplogises to Palak, she's more likely to believe her and accept it.

Also, I feel Arti may explain things to Ansh about how the family together built up Palak' s confidence to help her, and he should have helped her as her brother, not laughed at her, and I think, being the generous little man that he us, he will help her with her speech, and possibly even forgo his chance, in order to support her. We have seen how giving and understanding he can be, when things are explained to him.

S

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseZetterpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Aparna : Interesting take Clap... I agree that Yash is suffering from certain guilt and mayb there was a time when he used to love and enjoy rain too but that one incident of Arpita's death changed it all Ouch...so when he sees Aarti too loves and enjoys rain , he gets worried and almost wants to protect her by indicating her to stay away from rain because it did cause harm to me once Ouch...

A random walking in rain is fine as long as he does not see Aarti getting affected by it  ..thats why their first walk in rain was normal ... but today when he sees Aarti is enjoying rain , he gets all possessive and worried Ouch

@Samana : We wrote more or less the same thing in our takes regarding CVs made it complicated to keep it more real  and not make Aarti-Palak bonding a cakewalk Big smile...

Also i i feel its a good  build up for bua's final walk out from the picture for now Tongue ...bua has to cross all limits for Yash-Aarti to finally show her the door  LOL.. notice Bua left all clues blindly in Ansh ka hand  Wink.. that speech letter which Ansh thinks is written by Yash is Bua ka handwriting .. Ansh is not mahaan like Aarti to keep quiet  LOL.. he will throw that letter on Yash ka face in anger ..thats it .. Bua is exposed LOL ...Even Palak wont keep quiet and might tell about her fears to Yash which Bua filled in her mind Ouch... So CVs made a smart move here to expose Bua .. they could hv shown overnight Palak and Ansh getting success but that would not hv solved Bua matter ... This whole complicated scenario in the end might expose Bua in front of AarYa Big smile

In the end I feel this whole Bua fiasco will bring AarYa even closer as this time both r jointly going to solve it  ...Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_predeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterpickachu

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

@Suj bhudda is too cute for bua!  I said this from the beginning Bua needs to get laid all problem solved, then again who will want her...ewwwROFL

As has so often been said...
That Raghu Dayal who pestered Arti and got slapped for his efforts LOL

S

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti0649erFanpickachu

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
double post

Edited by suj01 - 20 July 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudijyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index