Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 16)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Originally posted by bbbccc

Ok if this happened that's like Aarti made blunder not once but twice. She first neglected when all focussed on Palak knowing well that how he is, and second time not even caring if got his practice..

See you can always counter argue again but they are overlooking some very obvious facts and keep ignoring just to prove Bua's point is not rational...

I will be happy if they both loose it as first the whole process of tacking was wrongOuch

But Yash took the responisiblity of Ansh's speech. Aarti doesn't know how to handle 3 kids equally yet thats why where Yash comes in to help. She is still learning so after this she will make sure not to neglect both Palak and Ansh.
She is a mom, she should have asked Yash did he keep and Ansh, did he read it once...

Being a mom its her simple duty, there is no handling simple asking. Anyways Yash made is easy to talk about by making it a context between Mom and Dad. She could have brought the topic in fun way...

Ok this is serial, and I am getting carried away it seemsOuch so lets just peace out and lets wait for monday..

And agree completely Aarti has lot of learning to do not just Yash it seems..

Edited by bbbccc - 20 July 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012tarantulla_pPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

She is a mom, she should have asked Yash did he keep and Ansh, did he read it once...

Being a mom its her simple duty, there is no handling simple asking. Anyways Yash made is easy to talk about by making it a context between Mom and Dad. She could have brought the topic in fun way...

Ok this is serial, and I am getting carried away it seemsOuch so lets just peace out and lets wait for monday..

And agree completely Aarti has lot of learning to do not just Yash it seems..

All 4 will learn from this situation: Yash, Aarti, Palak and Ansh. EmbarrassedTongue
Buaji I have no hope LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Today's Episode was a bit incomplete for me because I m blank which direction this whole Palak track will go and what will b the outcome in the end .. Will Palak get her confidence back ?? Will Ansh get rid of his insecurities ?? Will AarYa jointly sort out both Ansh and Palak's issues ?? Will Bua get caught this time or will again go scotfree and if she gets caught ,will she b kicked out of the house for messing up with kids this time ?? ErmmErmm...So many questions and I guess we need to wait for Monday for all these answers as today it was just a build up of all these questions ConfusedConfused

Palak-Ansh rivalry has an interesting message Smile

There is one interesting underlying msg in this whole Palak-Ansh Rivalry  ...

When someone is laughing or making fun of another person , then he/she should b ready to go through similar humiliation as well  because when u point one finger towards someone , rest of the four fingers r pointing towards yourself Smile...

When Palak could not give her speech , Ansh laughed at her .. he almost got a certain sadistic pleasure Ouch... Tomorrow Ansh will give a speech written by Bua and he too will face similar humiliation because its obvious that Bua's speech will b even more worse than Palak's silence LOLOuch...So next time Ansh will never laugh at someone else's misery Smile

Aarti and Yash will have to jointly put in efforts to sort out both Ansh and Palak's matter Smile..But what is shown today was quite a realistic approach as issues related to kids cannot b solved overnight Smile

CVs r actually taking it in a realistic way .. they could hv gone on a more easy route by showing Palak giving a wonderful speech and then her bonding with Aarti overnight... Even Ansh giving a wonderful speech written by Yash and he too getting selected LOL ... we would hv all gone awww over it LOL

But I feel they r capturing the reality here because its not a cake walk to get a child out of her stage fright issues overnight especially when u hv a Bua like woman sitting in the house Ouch... Palak and Ansh both will need AarYa's support and positiivty around the house to feel positive about each other and grow their confidence too without any fright or insecurity ... Palak's stage fright and Ansh's insecurity both r a result of Bua's divide and rule politics which is very common in any such joint families ... AarYa as parents will hv to overcome these issues  and this is their biggest challenge ... Approve

Actually young kids always pick up the negativity that is filled in their head because it affects them the most Ouch...already Palak has lack of confidence and stage fright issues .. on top of that when Bua brainwashed her by saying how  everyone will laugh at her if she gives this speech because they r not family but outsiders , it sort of affected her more compared to her father's positive words Ouch... I just hope Palak comes and tells it all to Yash about what all Bua told her .. so that picture is clear in front of Yash ... Also Ansh should show that speech to Yash and tell him see what bad speech u wrote for me so that Yash can get all the details and throw Bua out of the house this time AngryAngry

In short if AarYa jointly work together in this mission and can get rid of Bua from Palak and Ansh's life , then things will fall in place automatically and my gut feeling says even tually both Ansh and Palak will b selected in this debate competition Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Rain will b the real essense of AarYa's love story EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rain in this show is playing an important role in AarYa's life Embarrassed ;Both had their first interaction in rain thanks to Cafe delight fiasco LOL ; Yash lost Arpita in rain Ouch ; Yash almost lost his life in rain too when Aarti saves him and realises her feelings for the first time Embarrassed ;Palak gets her theme for debate competition selection as Rain ,; Today Yash sees Aarti enjoying the same rain since she loves rain EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Aarti discovered her true happiness in rain when she saved Yash and realised her love for him , reason why she loves rain and believes that rain can bring happiness and peace in everyone's life EmbarrassedEmbarrassed whereas Yash lost his wife Arpita in same rain and so he hates rain since he believes that rain can only bring pain and disaster in everyone's life OuchOuch...

Yash is still stuck between his past and present .. His past which was lost in rain Ouch and his present(Aarti) who is celebrating the season of rain Embarrassed...Today Yash stops Aarti from displaying her celebrations  but Aarti believes in future same Yash will himself enjoy these celebrations as rain brings positivity in everyone's barren life and it will bring positivity in his life too one day StarStarStarStar...This tells me  AarYa confession of love will happen in rain too and the day Yash starts loving rain will b the day we can b sure that he is falling for Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Today this Rain loop is closed when Yash stopped Aarti from enjoying rains and asked her to close the windows Ouch...In future same Yash will open the windows and will enjoy those rain drops thus closing today's loop Big smile...

AarYa communication is improving every passing day Big smile

This is another piont which I liked in the episode  especially when next morning Aarti tells Yash about her nervousness regarding Palak matter and then Yash assures her that both Palak and Ansh will do well Big smile...What I loved here was the growing comfort between both  , the way both r discussing about the kids EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Last night Yash was angry on Aarti for that rain play but still next morning both were so comfortably speaking to each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Aarti was a bit hesistent in the beginning when she calls him from back almost 3 times I guess LOL but what I liked here is she approaches him to talk about her worries and he too reciprocates it with positivity StarStarStarStar..This understanding between each other is really important before the love phase EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Pratik-Paridi  trouble in paradise Ouch

Pratik is definitely doubting Paridi's intentions here especially after he calls that guy from Paridi's phone Ouch ; This is what happens when there is lack of communication and wife does not hv enough trust on her hubby to share her secret ambitions with him  because she knows he wont support her  Ouch...

Pratik never took Paridi's ambitions seriously and was more involved in other matters of the house , reason why today his marriage is in danger to some extent Ouch...Mayb this is lesson learnt for Pratik that never take your wife for granted as she too can hv some dreams and ambitions ... respect it Smile

Overall it was a build-up episode  and I feel main drama will come on Monday ..So fingers crossed for Monday ... Loved the two AarYa scenes shown ...Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpTelly.Addictpadmavar-enchanted-Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84EnchantedForestpickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Itz Psych being proven again. You tell a kid their no good they believe it. Poor Palak and top of that the kids in the class laughing at her.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Ok if this happened that's like Aarti made blunder not once but twice. She first neglected when all focussed on Palak knowing well that how he is, and second time not even caring if got his practice..

See you can always counter argue again but they are overlooking some very obvious facts and keep ignoring just to prove Bua's point is not rational...

I will be happy if they both loose it as first the whole process of tacking was wrongOuch

But Yash took the responisiblity of Ansh's speech. Aarti doesn't know how to handle 3 kids equally yet thats where Yash comes in to help. She is still learning so after this she will make sure not to neglect both Palak and Ansh.

Arti was so exited that Palak was listening to her, let her write her speech, held her hand, and didn't turn away when she went to kiss Palak. She actually forgot Ansh. I was very surprised that she didn't know before Yash that there was a speech competition, as she's always into Ansh, but let that point pass. But when the kids git in from school, she knew she had to handle/tackle/persuade Palak, that she forgot to  ask Ansh about the speech, his topic, etc.  And when he tried to get get attention, she was always distracted as her attention was on Palak. We know she's had nearly six years of being a parent to only one child, and it takes  some time to adjust your head into being able to parent three together. But her overexcitment to get any attention from Palak that was less than negative overshadowed her usual caution.  Of course, she is still heady at having all this positivity from the Sr Scindias LOL so I don't really blame her.

That was a long winded way if saying Arti dropped a few Ansh balls in her excitement and joy to get some positive reaction from Palak.   

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
On Monday we will see Ansh's part and the precap from yesterday and maybe the teacher calling the parents.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@Suj bhudda is too cute for bua!  I said this from the beginning Bua needs to get laid all problem solved, then again who will want her...ewwwROFL

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06suj01jikky_84pickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Another thought you can't prepare a kid to give a good speech overnight. I remember when I did symposiums or mock trial we would prepare weeks even months in advance. Also Ansh didn't even read his speech over. That's already a recipe for disaster. What if he fumbles?

sjnpTelly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index