Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 15)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
So were they just supposed to read the speech from paper??? I mean selection based on reading from paper rather than sayingDead

Now thats wierd, because how come noone practiced it with Ansh in the morning even once???

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Mallika113pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

So were they just supposed to read the speech from paper??? I mean selection based on reading from paper rather than sayingDead

Now thats wierd, because how come noone practiced it with Ansh in the morning even once???

Maybe because Ansh doesn't have a problem speaking in front of people and he has already done it at his previous school.

Palak practiced in front of the family because she didn't want to participate.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113pickachu

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Originally posted by Telly.Addict

Binde,

I think I heard Ansh tell.Yash it had to be in Hindi. I thought I'd misheard, but of course it had to be in Hindi because of course Boa would not have been educated in English, in that mentality - she had to be married and manage kitchen Angry - , so that's why the speech had to be in Hindi Big smile

S

Yes, Ansh told Yash the speech has to be in Hindi. But did Buaji hear that part of the convo?

I have feeling its going to be a blank page LOLLOL So chances are Buaji won't get in troubleAngry

How can it be blank?  Ansh was going to memorize it in the morningConfused  He must have seen something written on it before he left for school .  Let's wait and see... Bua Ji must have written some crap on it Angry  Hope Yash catches her red-handed and I am sure Aarti will def know when she hears the full story from Ansh

Telly.Addictananda29redeye2012Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

How can it be blank?  Ansh was going to memorize it in the morningConfused  He must have seen something written on it before he left for school .  Let's wait and see... Bua Ji must have written some crap on it Angry  Hope Yash catches her red-handed and I am sure Aarti will def know when she hears the full story from Ansh

You have to memorize the speech? I thought they were gonna read off the paper?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Maybe because Ansh doesn't have a problem speaking in front of people and he has already done it at his previous school.

Palak practiced in front of the family because she didn't want to participate.
Ok if this happened that's like Aarti made blunder not once but twice. She first neglected when all focussed on Palak knowing well that how he is, and second time not even caring if got his practice..

See you can always counter argue again but they are overlooking some very obvious facts and keep ignoring just to prove Bua's point is not rational...

I will be happy if they both loose it as first the whole process of tacking was wrongOuch

Edited by bbbccc - 20 July 2012 at 1:04pm

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113pickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Bua season in PV continues:

- Yash comes to check on Ansh's speech, which was real but not completely. Why would he wait until the bkfst time before he did that ? What if Ansh didnt understand Yash's handwriting. Again, couldnt Ansh have said what he needed to in his own words?

- Paridhi is sneaking out and looks like has set up some distance with Prateik by not confiding in him. Nice progress there

- Aarti got wet with the newly dried clothes? She hardly seemed to venture in the rain. I think Yash was drawn to her abandon but was punishing himself and her for that. His dialogue about hating the rain was child like. Interestingly, the first time he walked in rain with Aarti, he seemed to have been struck by happy Arpita memories. I think the guy is straddling between guilt and sadness about Arpita. One other thought, it sounded like he wanted to control Aarti's actions. Someone is getting possessive.

- Poor Palak chokes. Thank you Bua. The teacher didnt help much either. Ansh seems to be showing jealousy, very cute.

The fact that Palak didnt speak up should not be an event, its no different from the past. Ansh attempting a wrong speech will be an event. I do hope Bua makes him say something outrageous that will trace it back to her.

Also, this halting speech of Aarti and Yash should be curtailed. Its like she will say 'Yashji', he will lookup and then walk off and then back again. Its not cute, its bordering on annoying. Why cant the guy understand her by now and be patient after she calls him the first time and why cant she tell him whats on her mind? Move on people.

Over all, it was an interesting episode...looking fwd to Monday.

Edited by tarantulla_p - 20 July 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgoldaTelly.Addictpadmavarredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99-enchanted-bbbcccNoe123saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterInduG64jyoti06Mallika113jikky_84pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Ok if this happened that's like Aarti made blunder not once but twice. She first neglected when all focussed on Palak knowing well that how he is, and second time not even caring if got his practice..

See you can always counter argue again but they are overlooking some very obvious facts and keep ignoring just to prove Bua's point is not rational...

I will be happy if they both loose it as first the whole process of tacking was wrongOuch

But Yash took the responisiblity of Ansh's speech. Aarti doesn't know how to handle 3 kids equally yet thats where Yash comes in to help. She is still learning so after this she will make sure not to neglect both Palak and Ansh.

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 20 July 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29redeye2012Pearl_27ZetterSamanalyseInduG64saf24jyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
The kids had to memorize the speech , not just read it off the paper.  For debate competition, it's all about speaking without reading...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24InduG64ZetterSamanalysejyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index