Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 14)

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by suj01

Please get Bua married to a handsome Buddha and dats when she is gonna stop all her cheap gimmicksLOLLOLLOL
Problem is who will marry Bua OuchOuchOuch..Even a handsome buddha will want peace in his life LOL

Here is the handsome buddha who is willing to marry Bua

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27-enchanted-saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Suj: OMG, Bua's dulha is too cute! LOL I am not sure she deserves him. Angry

@Jyo: Aw, I would love a scene of the five coming home together after Yash and Aarti have sorted the issue with Palak and Ansh out. But it is going to be tough to watch Ansh give his altered speech for sure. Ouch Palak, I expected and she expected this. But Ansh is so confident and has so much faith in Yash. It is going to be a painful scene to watch all that crumble as he reads the piece of paper.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99-enchanted-saf24InduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113suj01jikky_84pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Asha-  I agree with you. I think both Aarti and Yash handled the kids right. Yash said its mummy vs dad...Ansh needs a lesson here too. Palak is his sister and he should not laugh at her especially since he knew she is scared to speak in front of people.

Both the kids will learn a good lesson and at the end I hope their relationship will be like Ansh+Payal Tongue

Edited by kamlikudi86 - 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113jikky_84pickachu

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Suj: OMG, Bua's dulha is too cute! LOL I am not sure she deserves him. Angry

Yeah u right...she doesn't deserve anyoneOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Suj : That budhha is too cute LOLLOL...Bua does not deserve her AngryOuch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zettersuj01pickachu

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

But if Palak couldn't say a word at stage, does that mean Bua's has more effect than Yash's.
So it's not really Yash's fault she is like this, he never have been successful in making her understand things??

Actually I am happy that no one is selected, because the first parenting lesson is to tell kids when competing on stage that they should enjoy and their focus should be on participating not winning.

It seems even Aarti never taught this to Ansh, so he was gleeing seeing her all going dumb on stageOuch and wanted to be first too..

Veena,

Para 1,  its not that simple. Kids know hierarchy in a household. Her dad calls the boa Bua. Even his older brother calls her Bua, and all show respect to her. Till now, her granny has listened to her and always done what she says, after her grandad. Any child, and a clever one like Palak, knows who's word means more.  And we mustn't forget, Boa told her her step mum made her dad write the speech for Ansh. There are lots and lots of layers here. I've only thought of some of the mist obvious, and only when I read your post, and started writing.

And last para, though I agree taking part is most important, one reason Arti may not have taught this to Ansh is that he HAD to win, as other kids may have been taunting him about being fatherless. We all know how horrid kids can be. He needed that for his confidence, just as Palak needs it now.

Once they're all settled in, the taking part and supporting friends should come in.

S

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143ananda29redeye2012KamliKudinirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Plus if Ansh brings the speech back then Yash will for sure find out who changed it because not only did he not write that speech but it won't be his writing.

Another thing I don't know how good Buaji's english is but if she wrote the speech in English? Tongue 

Third, but if its just a blank piece of paper that Buaji replaced the orginial speech with?

Can't wait for next week. We will see a lot of ArYa + Kids so I'm happy Embarrassed

Nothing will happen to TRPs because we Desi's love drama LOL

Binde,

I think I heard Ansh tell.Yash it had to be in Hindi. I thought I'd misheard, but of course it had to be in Hindi because of course Boa would not have been educated in English, in that mentality - she had to be married and manage kitchen Angry - , so that's why the speech had to be in Hindi Big smile

S

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29redeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27nirmalac99InduG64SamanalyseZettersaf24jyoti06Mallika113jikky_84pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Telly.Addict

Binde,

I think I heard Ansh tell.Yash it had to be in Hindi. I thought I'd misheard, but of course it had to be in Hindi because of course Boa would not have been educated in English, in that mentality - she had to be married and manage kitchen Angry - , so that's why the speech had to be in Hindi Big smile

S

Yes, Ansh told Yash the speech has to be in Hindi. But did Buaji hear that part of the convo?

I have feeling its going to be a blank page LOLLOL So chances are Buaji won't get in troubleAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index