Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 13)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I m wondering what did Bua write in that precious speech ?? LOLLOL... she will start with "Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. mere favourite teacher hai ..." ... thats it .. she will get caught easily LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012bbbccc-enchanted-Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterMallika113suj01pickachu

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I m wondering what did Bua write in that precious speech ?? LOLLOL... she will start with "Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. mere favourite teacher hai ..." ... thats it .. she will get caught easily LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
It seems that Bua,s negative  character is to inadvertently bring Yash and Aarti closer togetherDay Dreaming. They worked separately with Palak and Ansh and may not succeed.Unhappy Yash and Aarti need to work with the children together BlushingBig smile... it will be fun to watchLOL 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Prediction: I think AarYa will go to school, make peace and then ask the teacher if Palak and Ansh can have another chance to say their speeches. Just a hunch.
Yes even I feel  they will b called in school because yesterday's precap did show both kids hving a very ugly fight  where they r calling names to each other's parents Ouch...I feel AarYa will go in school and sort out the matter and all 5 might return home together  thus giving 200 volts jhatka to Bua LOLLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccEva JQsaf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterMallika113pickachu

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
If Bua is not exposed in time then am gonna conduct a Swayamvar to select a perfect Dulha for her

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

suganvjTelly.Addict-Surma-nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Mallika113pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suj01

Please get Bua married to a handsome Buddha and dats when she is gonna stop all her cheap gimmicksLOLLOLLOL
Problem is who will marry Bua OuchOuchOuch..Even a handsome buddha will want peace in his life LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64Zettersaf24suj01Mallika113pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Sanju: I agree. This whole idea of a competition between Ansh and Palak was a bad way to phrase things. See, actually Aarti had the right idea when she started to say, in response to Bua's question of who would win, that whoever put in the most effort would win. It was Yash who made the mistake of making it such a blatant one on one competition, though he had partially the right idea about how to solve the problem. As always, Aarti is better with words and Yash is better with actions. Actually, this reminds me of the time Yash told Ansh to make fun of Palak and Payal after Palak had wet his seat at school. Ansh is a very competitive kid and Yash made the mistake of putting too much stress on the competition and winning, instead of participation.

Prediction: I think AarYa will go to school, make peace and then ask the teacher if Palak and Ansh can have another chance to say their speeches. Just a hunch.

But Samana I think here both Yash and Arati were not at fault. Someone should have given that attention to Ansh because he was really feeling left out. And I don't think any amount of Arati proper word could have done that because if she take an neutral step like whoever do better will win and unfortunately Ansh wins, then Palak will be double negative to Arati thinking that Arati was just playing around with her feeling again (with Bua's added poison). 

Also, Yash took away the competition from Palak and Ansh by saying that now the competition is between Mamma and Papa, even though it didn't had the desired effect because of Bua. 

Yes, Ansh is a competitive kid and this could have propped up at some point, so its better if its taken care earlier itself especially with a person like Bua around in the house.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccc-enchanted-kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24jyoti06Mallika113pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Plus if Ansh brings the speech back then Yash will for sure find out who changed it because not only did he not write that speech but it won't be his writing.

Another thing I don't know how good Buaji's english is but if she wrote the speech in English? Tongue 

Third, but if its just a blank piece of paper that Buaji replaced the orginial speech with?

Can't wait for next week. We will see a lot of ArYa + Kids so I'm happy Embarrassed

Nothing will happen to TRPs because we Desi's love drama LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012ananda29Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQSamanalyseInduG64Zettersaf24jyoti06Mallika113jikky_84pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index