Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 12)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Palak is already a very sensitive child, she has such bad history since her mother's death on her birthdayOuch  Now on top of that bua ji's mischief has put this little baby's heart in turmoil Ouch  I hope that both Yash and Aarti pay special attn to her problem and help her.  I also did not care too much for Ansh's attitude towards his sister, him also laughing and mocking herOuch  Aarti needs to tell him to support his sisters too .  *sigh* this epi left me feeling depressed Ouch
I still remember when Palak wanted to invite all her friends to her birthday party, Ansh was the first to stand for Palak and said 'I'm your best friend." 
I maybe wrong but this whole competition idea that was created for the kids shldn't have been this way...coz Ansh takes such challenges very seriously, for him it's always about winning! so in a way, if ansh wasn't told that this is a competition between palak and ansh, then he probably supported Palak...but that didn't happen and he ended up making fun of her along with the class...being an early childhood student, I have learnt that a kid should be told that competition isn't always about winning...it's about performing well!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictredeye2012KamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113jikky_84pickachu-Gaganjot-

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I wonder Where is Yesterday Precap...Today They Didnt Shown..May Be its going to be Monday Precap...So On Monday Palak and Ansh Will be Rejected..and this makes yash and Aarti to find the Exact Reason or Cause for this..Then The Bua is going to be out ...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Mallika113jikky_84-Gaganjot-pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@Angel : CVs r actually taking it in a realistic way .. they could hv gone on a more easy route by showing Palak giving a wonderful speech and then her bonding with Aarti overnight ... we would hv all gone awww over it LOL

but I feel they r capturing the reality here because its not a cake walk to get a child out of her stage fright issues overnight especially when u hv a bua like woman sitting in the house Ouch... Palak and Ansh both will need AarYa's support and positiivty around the house to feel positive about each other and grow their confidence too without any fright or insecurity ... Palak's stage fright and Ansh's insecurity both r a result of Bua's divide and rule politics which is very common in any such joint families ... AarYa as parents will hv to overcome these issues  and this is their biggest challenge ... Approve

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjikky_84Mallika113pickachuKinSanj-Gaganjot-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SkyLight

So the witch is using little kids as pawns... Pinch Her character is the most senseless one in the entire show. What is she in the show for? To create problems for absolutely NO reason. For the matter, even Gayatri's negativity previously seemed more reasonable than the presence of this witch. Every character has something to support their nature be it Paridhi, Caso, Gayatri, or just about anyone else... except for this useless character. 
Yesss Bua's character has no agenda behind her negativity Ouch...she is just hell bent to mess up everyone's life .. first it was only limited to Aarti but now it seems she  is even ruining up every relationship including the kids and Yash too Ouch

I m hoping her pack up to come soon because the way she messed up that speech paper and filled Palak's mind with negativity , she cannot go scotfree this time because kids wont  b so mahaan to keep quiet .. Ansh will throw that speech on Yash ka face and thats it .. Bua is exposed LOLLOLLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 20 July 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjikky_84Mallika113pickachu-Gaganjot-

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Actually I do agree with Samana .. we can take the example of this virtual world only .. in a forum if there r 10 posts praising AarYa but just one post where AarYa is dissed by a grp of bashers , we will see that one AarYa post will get max comments and views because we all will go there to defend AarYa with our heart and soul LOLLOL

Negativity does affect us all more than positivity  because if 100s praise our favourites but  10 out of them r bashing it , we will first go and chk the basher's comments before seeing the praising comments LOLLOLLOL
Jyoti, such a good example. No can argue nowTongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu-Gaganjot-

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@Sanju: I agree. This whole idea of a competition between Ansh and Palak was a bad way to phrase things. See, actually Aarti had the right idea when she started to say, in response to Bua's question of who would win, that whoever put in the most effort would win. It was Yash who made the mistake of making it such a blatant one on one competition, though he had partially the right idea about how to solve the problem. As always, Aarti is better with words and Yash is better with actions. Actually, this reminds me of the time Yash told Ansh to make fun of Palak and Payal after Palak had wet his seat at school. Ansh is a very competitive kid and Yash made the mistake of putting too much stress on the competition and winning, instead of participation.

Prediction: I think AarYa will go to school, make peace and then ask the teacher if Palak and Ansh can have another chance to say their speeches. Just a hunch.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64saf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06Mallika113jikky_84pickachuKinSanj-Gaganjot-

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
hello guysHugHugHug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113pickachu

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Please get Bua married to a handsome Buddha and dats when she is gonna stop all her cheap gimmicksLOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika113pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index