Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 11)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Boa is a despicable person the way she has targeted the kids in order to separate AarYa is just wrong and evil...I really hope everyone get to know soon what she has done and she gets a serious blasting from AarYa and SP as well Angry

Wow Pratik is really insecure which is understandable but to go through Paridhi's phone is just a nono in my book he should talk to her...this mistrust between them is gonna be a big problem

Aarti playing in the rain and Yash watching her was beautiful Embarrassed but once again Arpita's memories hunt Yash cause he lost her on a rainy night Cry Cry...ITA with that someday Yash gonna LOVE the rain

OMG AarYa are too cute the way they are assuring each other that both their kids are gonna get selected but i feel for them all cause Monday they are get the shock of their lives Ouch

Poor Palak WTH boa has brainwashed her so bad that she doesn't even believe in herself that she choose to give up Angry Cry...It was sad to see Ansh laughing at her but that's just how children are Unhappy

Today's epy was the pre-beginning of the aftermath of boa's evil deeds Angry Angry Angry

Updated on page 1 also

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84gcluv-Gaganjot-

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by Samanalyse

Guys, it is not Palak's fault, or Yash's that she did not remember what he said over what Bu said. It is human to stick onto the negative things people say rather than the positive ones. That is why it is so hard for anyone to be positive in life and why people make millions of bucks writing books about it. If you do something and 100 people compliment you, but one says you did a bad job, what is going to stick in your head for longer? It is natural to favour the negative and that is why Aarti's job of building Palak's confidence was so hard, but Bua's task of toppling it took no time at all. This is extremely realistic which is why I said earlier today that this is how it should go. I am really proud of the CVs for braving the negative feedback they are going to get for this and not compromising, because in the end the result will be satisfying for all the very real suffering they showed.
personally i won't give importance to the negative one...but then again criticism is everywhere! one even uses the negative to turn it to a positive!

Sanj we have to realize Palak is a young girl not like us...plus Buaji is someone who has also raised her and she is close to her

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84gcluvpickachuKinSanj-Gaganjot-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju : I feel Palak has a nervous breakdown  there after remembering Bua's negative words Ouch...she thought if she does not give the speech ,noone will laugh at her and so she said ,she wont give it but opposite happened and everyone laughter at her .. she realised she made a blunder by not giving it .. but it was too late Ouch...

I know it is impossible now, but i'd actuallly like to see palak make another attempt to say her speech...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84pickachu-Gaganjot-

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Palak is already a very sensitive child, she has such bad history since her mother's death on her birthdayOuch  Now on top of that bua ji's mischief has put this little baby's heart in turmoil Ouch  I hope that both Yash and Aarti pay special attn to her problem and help her.  I also did not care too much for Ansh's attitude towards his sister, him also laughing and mocking herOuch  Aarti needs to tell him to support his sisters too .  *sigh* this epi left me feeling depressed Ouch

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-redeye2012KamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84pickachuKinSanj-Gaganjot-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamlikudi86

Sanj we have to realize Palak is a young girl not like us...plus Buaji is someone who has also raised her and she is close to her
i know palak is a kid..i was talking about as in like normal us...adults...not kids..
my opinion about ignoring the negative was from my own POV not a kids POV Big smile

Telly.Addict-Surma-Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Mallika113jikky_84-Gaganjot-pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Actually I do agree with Samana .. we can take the example of this virtual world only .. in a forum if there r 10 posts praising AarYa but just one post where AarYa is dissed by a grp of bashers , we will see that one AarYa post will get max comments and views because we all will go there to defend AarYa with our heart and soul LOLLOL

Negativity does affect us all more than positivity  because if 100s praise our favourites but  10 out of them r bashing it , we will first go and chk the basher's comments before seeing the praising comments LOLLOLLOL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addict-Surma-redeye2012KamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27InduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjikky_84Mallika113pickachuKinSanj-Gaganjot-

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
This bua needs to send for pilgrimage and to expedite this process, I guess we need to open a donation drive !

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Mallika113jikky_84pickachuKinSanj-Gaganjot-

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
So the witch is using little kids as pawns... Pinch Her character is the most senseless one in the entire show. What is she in the show for? To create problems for absolutely NO reason. For the matter, even Gayatri's negativity previously seemed more reasonable than the presence of this witch. Every character has something to support their nature be it Paridhi, Caso, Gayatri, or just about anyone else... except for this useless character. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addict-Surma-redeye2012KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccInduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06Mallika113.DontKnow.jikky_84KinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index