Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal (Page 10)

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
True Jyo, but she's the only antagonist right now esp after Gayatri has sort of reformed!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurojyoti06Mallika113jikky_84gcluvpickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Sanju : Actually young kids always pick up the negativity that is filled in their head because it affects them the most Ouch...already Palak has lack of confidence and stage fright issues .. on top of that when bua brainwashed her by saying how  everyone will laugh at her if she gives this speech because they r not family but outsiders , it sort of affected her more compared to her father's positive words Ouch...

I just hope Palak comes and tells it all to Yash about what all bua told her .. so that picture is clear in front of Yash ... also Ansh should show that speech to Yash and tell him see what bad speech u wrote for me so that Yash can get all the details and throw Bua out of the house this time AngryAngry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-Ks_143lamsbbbcccEva JQKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27InduG64Zettersaf24gcluvjikky_84Mallika113pickachuKinSanj

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Guys, it is not Palak's fault, or Yash's that she did not remember what he said over what Bu said. It is human to stick onto the negative things people say rather than the positive ones. That is why it is so hard for anyone to be positive in life and why people make millions of bucks writing books about it. If you do something and 100 people compliment you, but one says you did a bad job, what is going to stick in your head for longer? It is natural to favour the negative and that is why Aarti's job of building Palak's confidence was so hard, but Bua's task of toppling it took no time at all. This is extremely realistic which is why I said earlier today that this is how it should go. I am really proud of the CVs for braving the negative feedback they are going to get for this and not compromising, because in the end the result will be satisfying for all the very real suffering they showed.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinKs_143Telly.Addict-Surma-redeye2012KamliKudi-enchanted-kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06Mallika11349erFangcluvjikky_84roseinbloompickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju : Actually young kids always pick up the negativity that is filled in their head because it affects them the most Ouch...already Palak has lack of confidence and stage fright issues .. on top of that when bua brainwashed her by saying how  everyone will laugh at her if she gives this speech because they r not family but outsiders , it sort of affected her more compared to her father's positive words Ouch...

I just hope Palak comes and tells it all to Yash about what all bua told her .. so that picture is clear in front of Yash ... also Ansh should show that speech to Yash and tell him see what bad speech u wrote for me so that Yash can get all the details and throw Bua out of the house this time AngryAngry
but srsly the type palak is, she wouldn't want ppl to mock her...so she knows that if she won't say her speech kids would laugh at her anyways...and when the kids clapped in the class to welcome palak i thought it would give her the confidence...but nope...palak decided to just back away.
she is a kid, she needs time to gain that confidence...but if i was to think like a 7 yr old, i'd probably back away too. (I still have stage frights) but now i actually think that i'd rather be mocked at for trying than to mocked at for not trying at all!

gosh! I want this bhua to get the hell out of that house! I just can't wait for that day!

Edited by KinSanj - 20 July 2012 at 11:58am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addict-Surma-Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvjikky_84Mallika113pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Guys, it is not Palak's fault, or Yash's that she did not remember what he said over what Bu said. It is human to stick onto the negative things people say rather than the positive ones. That is why it is so hard for anyone to be positive in life and why people make millions of bucks writing books about it. If you do something and 100 people compliment you, but one says you did a bad job, what is going to stick in your head for longer? It is natural to favour the negative and that is why Aarti's job of building Palak's confidence was so hard, but Bua's task of toppling it took no time at all. This is extremely realistic which is why I said earlier today that this is how it should go. I am really proud of the CVs for braving the negative feedback they are going to get for this and not compromising, because in the end the result will be satisfying for all the very real suffering they showed.
personally i won't give importance to the negative one...but then again criticism is everywhere! one even uses the negative to turn it to a positive!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84gcluvpickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

True, Samana. This is what I love about this CVs. they  could have chosen the easy way out like Palak accepting Arati easily but that is not the way it is in real. People like Bua do exist and they have the capability of turning the tables around. I find this progress in the story very real. They are not just trying to satisfy the viewers but taking the story in the right way.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-padmavarKamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Sanju : I feel Palak has a nervous breakdown  there after remembering Bua's negative words Ouch...she thought if she does not give the speech ,noone will laugh at her and so she said ,she wont give it but opposite happened and everyone laughter at her .. she realised she made a blunder by not giving it .. but it was too late Ouch...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-nirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84pickachuKinSanj

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

I'm liking the way this thing is going as I've faced this sort of situations where kids have been the pawn to give emotional breakdown to me. There are much worse people in this world than Bua. I'm not on Bua's side either but I'm on the CV's side with the way the story is being told. I'll be faithful to this show whether TRP's go up down, does not make any difference to me whatsoever. We only remember the bad things or the negative thing a person says and obsess about it.

I love that Arti is not obsessing over Prashant anymore and she is one confident woman , I hope it rubs on Palak eventually.

Though when I don't like something in the show I might not be so active on this forumConfused

Edited by AngelDark - 20 July 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-redeye2012KamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27InduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06jikky_84gcluvpickachuKinSanj-Gaganjot-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index