20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bbbccc

Ok, I read the video and promo, I have to say i am dissappointed. They decided to give magic wand in parenting too, to Aarti. She wrote the speech in less than 15 minutes and Yash took hours but still won. Palak slipped her first chance bit it seems she decided to go for another after Ansh tripped and won๐Ÿ˜•. It seems all the other kids in class are worthless, no competetion

And now I thought it was just selection for inter school competetion, where I expect kids to remember atleast๐Ÿ˜•, BUT no the final competetion also happened and she won.  It seems it happened on same day, since Bua is not exposed๐Ÿ˜• which she should have been otherwise. As we know Aarti doesn't care much about how Ansh performs but Yash does, he would have asked after coming back, how did it go??

I know, I am making conclusion but given the fact am I wrong???

Now I just hope to save Aarti sinking character as mom, and she tries to talk to Ansh BEFORE she tries to go after Bua. She never made him understand why she was biased before, and now after she realizes Yash is upset and try to go after Bua(as per SBS) before pacifying him๐Ÿ˜• Kids always comes first before adults, and she has already neglected him long enough by now

Hoping to see those one on one talk mostly today, as there is no suspense around anything else now. I don't think we will even see thursdays precap..

But no where was it shown that Palak won the debate competetion that day itself! The costumes r different. Its clearly another day. and since both children were touching the feet of elders, and sbs host also said that both have performed well, I think both Palak and Ansh got another chance for audition, both were selected, and finally Palak won the first prize in the competetion. Ansh probably acme second, becoz he was also taking the blessings of elders.
Thursday's precap and today's new promo r going to happen before all this. 
 I don't think Aarti has neglected Ansh. Ansh has to understand that he is no longer the only person around whom Aarti's life revolves. And this is a good opportunity. I agree Aarti should talk to Ansh , and she should have done it before, but the poor girl has too many things on her head. So, I excuse her. 
Jyoti, Wow loved your new A/R with songs this time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ And you cracked me up with songs of choice here, very appropriate๐Ÿ‘

Last one "Kya kya se ho gaya, bewafa tere dreams mein" ๐Ÿ˜† Poor Aarti!!!

And Yash "Mera jeevan kora kagaz.." If he doesn't remove those larger than size portraits to distract him from present๐Ÿ˜ก
@Jyo: A/R is fabulous. Mere mangalsutra ki gasam๐Ÿ˜†

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrl519y4E81qdres4.gif

That reminds me she has played with it in three episodes now!! Maybe it will become a character to watch out for when Prashant makes his appearance next.

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
@Jyo: OMG i friken LOVE your action-reaction ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ...You did a fab job as ever ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
between you & Angel i've been laughing like a crazy person for nearly 10 mins ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคฃ ROFL

@All: So as per the segments Palak wins the debate competition so it's safe to say that both of them get another chance...Wow so Yash gonna be pissed cause he thinks that Aarti changed the speech in order for Palak to win  Doesn't he know that Aarti would never do anything like that, I guess this is the wake up call AarYa needed to get them off their high...Please tell me that the witch boa gets expose soon cause seriously for my own sanity i can't take another week of seeing her face ๐Ÿ˜ก
@JYO: ๐Ÿคฃ Mere Mangalsutra ki kasam Yash Ji!
OMG...your Actions and reactions truly cheer me up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Jyo Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! I am laughing my head off right now.Thank you soo much for cheering me up.
@Samana: Brilliant diagram ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...You're a rockstar Dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ
Thanks all for the compliments .. this time wanted to do something different for actions and reactions .. so its done with the use of songs and some famous dialogues ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Angel : Mangalsutra will definitely play a cruicial role once Prashant is back ... Aarti seems to give it lot of importance the way she clutches onto it everytime she encounters something big or sensitive related to Yash ๐Ÿค”
Jyo u floor me with ur action and reactions!  ๐Ÿคฃ
@Jyo: This AR is like the heights of creative genius! It's so witty to use the song titles, and Boa's trademark line that way! ๐Ÿ˜†