Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Jyo: But Ansh and Palak are touching Bua's feet and taking blessings in the SBS segment where Palak wins. πŸ˜• Does that mean Bua goes unscathed again? My best guess is that they find out it was Bua but she defends herself by saying she was only doing it for Palak's good; she wanted what everyone else wanted, for Palak's confidence to increase. And then Yash will give one of his gently stirring speeches about how this is the wrong way to go about things. I think Bua's actions may be found out but Lizzy will slither out of exposing her vicious designs and facing the consequences.

Mayb Bua is yet to get caught ... Aarti might start her investigation after this whole competition is over ... see Bua told Palak  how she will change Ansh's speech and I feel once Palak wins it , she might tell the whole story to Aarti and Yash about what all Bua told her and so she could win πŸ€”...

New promo which just released today sort of hints at Yash misunderstanding Aarti and then Aarti deciding to find out the truth .. so I feel the drama might go on for this week and in the end Bua will b exposed Confused
jyoti06 thumbnail
SBB ka another HQ video 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6GrIni_9A&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

It was lovely to see how off-screen when GC fumbles with his dialogues , everyone blasts out laughing .. it goes on to show the kind of bonding they hv on sets and its always when co-actors r hving fun on sets while working .. the comfort level shows on-screen too 😳
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This SBB segment is telling it as if Yash and Arti are competing for the love of their children. That's going to go into high point it seems. Its not a very good thing to do to blame each other for paying attention to one child more. They need to work as a unit. I hope by the end of this week they become a unit and I hope Yash and Arti don't fight in front of the children in regards to these kinds of things!
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok, I read the video and promo, I have to say i am dissappointed. They decided to give magic wand in parenting too, to Aarti. She wrote the speech in less than 15 minutes and Yash took hours but still won. Palak slipped her first chance bit it seems she decided to go for another after Ansh tripped and wonπŸ˜•. It seems all the other kids in class are worthless, no competetion

And now I thought it was just selection for inter school competetion, where I expect kids to remember atleastπŸ˜•, BUT no the final competetion also happened and she won.  It seems it happened on same day, since Bua is not exposedπŸ˜• which she should have been otherwise. As we know Aarti doesn't care much about how Ansh performs but Yash does, he would have asked after coming back, how did it go??

I know, I am making conclusion but given the fact am I wrong???

Now I just hope to save Aarti sinking character as mom, and she tries to talk to Ansh BEFORE she tries to go after Bua. She never made him understand why she was biased before, and now after she realizes Yash is upset and try to go after Bua(as per SBS) before pacifying himπŸ˜• Kids always comes first before adults, and she has already neglected him long enough by now

Hoping to see those one on one talk mostly today, as there is no suspense around anything else now. I don't think we will even see thursdays precap..

Edited by bbbccc - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

This SBB segment is telling it as if Yash and Arti are competing for the love of their children. That's going to go into high point it seems. Its not a very good thing to do to blame each other for paying attention to one child more. They need to work as a unit. I hope by the end of this week they become a unit and I hope Yash and Arti don't fight in front of the children in regards to these kinds of things!

I think Yash feels Aarti made Palak win by unfair wins and mayb thats why he is angry πŸ˜•... Once they come to know main culprit is Bua who is enjoying the whole divide and rule game between them , that time both will realise that they need to work as a joint unit so that a third party like bua does not end up taking the cake in the end

@Veena : Ansh and Yash too had their winning moments in past when Ansh got kidnapped and Yash rescued him or when Yash made sure Ansh wins that sports competition's 3-legged race ... I feel this time it was Aarti's turn to win for Palak  😳 .. but still the win will look incomplete  unless bua gets  exposed
bbbccc thumbnail
@Samana, loved your venn diagram and descriptions around each. 
Like how you kept the size of AKJ constant because from Yash perspective that is same sacred place that can not be touched or changed by anything. 
And when PKJ will become larger and larger that AKJ will become a smaller and smaller subset of it.
There is no defined definition to PKJ, so Aarti's actions and Yash's reactions can make it bigger or smallerπŸ˜•
bbbccc thumbnail
@Jyoti,

Yash-Ansh win I wouldn't compare here, as he went over his parent but not kids to support him. Aarti-Palak win is due agree, but over hurting a childπŸ˜•

I am not feeling bad about Palak winning really but Aarti not taking any actions to communicate to Ansh. I am really looking at her to make a move in that direction..

I don't know friday episode left me in bad taste today morning and SBS segments aren't help eitherπŸ˜•

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BUAAA somebody kill her please...
what does she think uh?? she can become the great wall of china b/w AarYa uh?? Edited by anushaarja - 11 years ago
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Red: I was waiting for your stamp of approval. 😊 Glad I could do justice to what was very much a mutual brainstorm. As for Aarti's PKJ, it is a little more complicated because while Yash sort of goes with the flow, unless shaken, in the sense that Arpita defined the entirety of  PKJ until Aarti came along and started expanding the definition through her  actions. So now Aarti defines the PKJ that is not AKJ entirely. With Aarti it is a lot more confusing because of all the external factors that have played a part, as well as her own overactive mind. I have to think a little more about that one...πŸ€“πŸ˜†

@Sam: Absolutely! 

We should take a crack at Aarti's as well. It would be fun and put that paper out as per @angake suggestion...πŸ˜† 

jyoti06 thumbnail

My Actions and reactions finally ..

Actions of Aarti (Yeh mausam ka jadoo hai mitwaa ..na ab dil pe kaabu hai mitwaa 😳😳)

Reaction (Chingari koi bhadke ... toh saawan usee bujhayee .. saawan jo aag lagaye ..usee Aarti ji or Arpita mein se kaun bujhayee πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•)

Action of Aarti ( Tip tip barsa paani ..paani ne aag lagayi ... Aag lagi dil mein toh ... dil ko Yash ji ki yaad aayi ...😳😳😳)

Reaction (ufff Bheege hoth tere pyaasa dil meraa .. lage abke saal mujhee tan tera ... errr sorry Arpita ji πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜›)

Action of Aarti and Yash combined ( Bahon mein chale aaoo... humse sanam kya parda ... 😳😳)

Reaction of Aarti and Yash combined ( Ho nahin sakta ..ho nahin sakta ...kisi ke ishq mein khudko mita doon .. hmmm .. ho nahin sakta .. Arpita taj mahal ke saamne ho nahin sakta πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•)

Action of Yash (Mera jeevan kora kaagaz ..kora hee reh gaya Aarti ji 😭)

Reaction of Aarti ( mere mangalsutra ki kasam Yash ji .. kuch kuch hota hai jo aap abhi nahin samjjhenge .,..😭😭 ...copyright credit of mere mangalsutra ki kasam goes to the grt boa 😭)

Action of Yash ( tujheee dekha toh yeh jaana sanam .. pyaar hota hai  deewana sanam ..ab yaha se kaha jaaye hum ..Arpita ko chod , Aarti ji ki baahon mein marr jaaye humm )😍😍😍😍😍😍

Reaction of Aarti ( mein pareshaannn .. pareshaan pareshaann .. aatishein hai kahaan ... haiii 😳😳😳😳)

Action of YASH (WAKE UP AARTI JI .. SUBAH HO GAYEE MAMMUUU 😑😑)

Reaction (kyaaa se kyaaa ho gayaaa... bewafaaa tere dreams mein 😭😭😭😭)

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago