20/7 Dragon Club: Bua's Betrayal - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
I dont think itz a duty either, but the way Shobha was talking on thursdays episode about huspand wife relations just made me think that consummation might be next. They always hint tracks through before they get to them. The whole Aarti being in love with Yash thing was hinted by Shobha before Vidhi and Prateek planned to make her confess. So I was guessing it might be next. I dont know where I got this crazy idea. But I remember talking about how this is a realistic show and not all couples fall in love before they consummate. It would be an interesting situation with having had Aarti realize her love before hand but not Yash. Again I think there going to be focused on the children first anyway. I dont know it would be interesting because this show is so well researched had has been spot on with human nature and human psychology so far.  But I guess not for all crazy things.  Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
Originally posted by redeye2012

Yeah...and let the Gods fight it out between themselves, and if it the same God, he can take the help of his Consort! 

It brought to mind some mythological films where Lord Vishnu is lolling about (I hope my 'irreligiousness' doesn't offend anyone) on the serpent Sesha, as His Lady Lakshmi is pressing his feet and he discusses his dilemma about his various devotees and their innumerable wacky prayers...😊
I don't know much either πŸ˜† but I can totally pictures a scene from Ramayan (GC one) Don't want to go into details but oh my πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

I dont think itz a duty either, but the way Shobha was talking on thursdays episode about huspand wife relations just made me think that consummation might be next. They always hint tracks through before they get to them. The whole Aarti being in love with Yash thing was hinted by Shobha before Vidhi and Prateek planned to make her confess. So I was guessing it might be next. I dont know where I got this crazy idea. But remember talking about how this is a realistic show and not all couples fall in love before they consummate. It would be an interesting situation with having had Aarti realize her love before hand but not Yash. Again I think there going to be focused on the children first anyway. I dont know it would be interesting because this show is so well researched had has been spot on with human nature and human psychology so far.  But I guess for all crazy things. 

You do have a point here...I can see the CVs taking this route πŸ˜• and the promo 3 taking place right after.  It will be very interestinggg
Edited by kamlikudi86 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Boa the Snake is such a despo and tacky using kids as her means for revenge🀒 while Yash is such a party pooper, Aarti looked so dreamy playing in the rain and he had to bring Arpita in this equationπŸ’”

Yes he was 😑😑
I would have gone back out if I was in Aarti's place just to piss him off more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hi All,

The competition talks to page 27, I agree neither one thought of the possible dangers, maybe because to date Palak may not have taken part so Yash wouldn't know about her competitive spirit, and we're all agreed Arti is only a couple of months into parenting of multiple kids, so is unaware.

Also, it would have been ok, the kids  would both have done their bits, if only the Boa hadn't practicedher black arts on poor Palak. They would have argued all the way home from school, and the parents would have learnt a smaller lesson...i hope.

S
Punar VivahWhat will be Sr. Scindia's reaction when he will come to know that Buaji changed Ansh's speech?

So,this means the truth is going to be out in front of Yash and the familly😲😲😲😊

I'm going to start a campaign to ask Readeye to give us diagrams(those ones she threatened πŸ˜†) for the proper positions of AKJ, PrKJ, PKJ, PatiKJ, the size if Arti's heart...oh, that's so large there wouldn't be space for anything else would there.

Red, I hadn't thought of Prashant and the Pati Ki Jagah, Arti had before actually. Maybe I wanted to forget that maybe she had a very small space for this space, as they may have been married only a short while. I dint know why, but I have this thought in the back of my mind, which refuses to go away, that those two had to get married as Arti might have gotten pregnant. And weeks later, Prashant turns round and leaves her. This could explain the guilt Shobha has regarding his treatment of Arti. And love they both have for her is her act of caring for them when he abandoned them all.

So, whereas, Yash has lots and lots of space for PKJ, due to the time and actions and behaviour of Arpita and his marriage, Arti, as you said, just kept stocking the dying embers to keep them going in the hope that they would last till she could get Prashant to return with his presence in the form of kindling. 

S
Originally posted by pearlnarang

Punar VivahWhat will be Sr. Scindia's reaction when he will come to know that Buaji changed Ansh's speech?

So,this means the truth is going to be out in front of Yash and the familly😲😲😲😊

More than Daddy Scindia , I want to see Yash ka reaction πŸ˜†..he is after all the father and so first I want Yash to blast bua and then daddy Scindia can take final decision of kicking out bua from the house πŸ˜ƒ

but yeah I feel bua will b exposed now .. she really made a big blunder by changing that speech and keeping a open proof against her that too in the hand of a kid Ansh πŸ˜›
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
Action  (aayi re ayyi re khushi πŸ˜›)

Reaction (let me kiss her finally 😳)

Just a small promo of whats coming tomorrow in my detailed action and reaction πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Jyo: Me too I'm looking forward to Yash's reaction the most cause we all know how he gets when someone messes with his loved ones especially his children...Wonder if he'll go all Hulk on her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
OMG thank you for the beautiful sneak peek of your action-reaction Dear 😳 β€οΈ

EDIT: Good night Sweeties...C u guys in the AM! xoxo