Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I m wondering what did Bua write in that precious speech ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... she will start with "Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. mere favourite teacher hai ..." ... thats it .. she will get caught easily πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m wondering what did Bua write in that precious speech ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... she will start with "Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. mere favourite teacher hai ..." ... thats it .. she will get caught easily πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems that Bua,s negative  character is to inadvertently bring Yash and Aarti closer together😍. They worked separately with Palak and Ansh and may not succeed.πŸ˜” Yash and Aarti need to work with the children together β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒ... it will be fun to watchπŸ˜† 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Prediction: I think AarYa will go to school, make peace and then ask the teacher if Palak and Ansh can have another chance to say their speeches. Just a hunch.

Yes even I feel  they will b called in school because yesterday's precap did show both kids hving a very ugly fight  where they r calling names to each other's parents ...I feel AarYa will go in school and sort out the matter and all 5 might return home together  thus giving 200 volts jhatka to Bua πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
If Bua is not exposed in time then am gonna conduct a Swayamvar to select a perfect Dulha for her

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suj01

Please get Bua married to a handsome Buddha and dats when she is gonna stop all her cheap gimmicksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Problem is who will marry Bua ..Even a handsome buddha will want peace in his life πŸ˜†
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Sanju: I agree. This whole idea of a competition between Ansh and Palak was a bad way to phrase things. See, actually Aarti had the right idea when she started to say, in response to Bua's question of who would win, that whoever put in the most effort would win. It was Yash who made the mistake of making it such a blatant one on one competition, though he had partially the right idea about how to solve the problem. As always, Aarti is better with words and Yash is better with actions. Actually, this reminds me of the time Yash told Ansh to make fun of Palak and Payal after Palak had wet his seat at school. Ansh is a very competitive kid and Yash made the mistake of putting too much stress on the competition and winning, instead of participation.

Prediction: I think AarYa will go to school, make peace and then ask the teacher if Palak and Ansh can have another chance to say their speeches. Just a hunch.

But Samana I think here both Yash and Arati were not at fault. Someone should have given that attention to Ansh because he was really feeling left out. And I don't think any amount of Arati proper word could have done that because if she take an neutral step like whoever do better will win and unfortunately Ansh wins, then Palak will be double negative to Arati thinking that Arati was just playing around with her feeling again (with Bua's added poison). 

Also, Yash took away the competition from Palak and Ansh by saying that now the competition is between Mamma and Papa, even though it didn't had the desired effect because of Bua. 

Yes, Ansh is a competitive kid and this could have propped up at some point, so its better if its taken care earlier itself especially with a person like Bua around in the house.
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plus if Ansh brings the speech back then Yash will for sure find out who changed it because not only did he not write that speech but it won't be his writing.

Another thing I don't know how good Buaji's english is but if she wrote the speech in English? πŸ˜› 

Third, but if its just a blank piece of paper that Buaji replaced the orginial speech with?

Can't wait for next week. We will see a lot of ArYa + Kids so I'm happy 😳

Nothing will happen to TRPs because we Desi's love drama πŸ˜†
suji01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Problem is who will marry Bua ..Even a handsome buddha will want peace in his life πŸ˜†

Here is the handsome buddha who is willing to marry Bua

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Suj: OMG, Bua's dulha is too cute! πŸ˜† I am not sure she deserves him. 😑

@Jyo: Aw, I would love a scene of the five coming home together after Yash and Aarti have sorted the issue with Palak and Ansh out. But it is going to be tough to watch Ansh give his altered speech for sure. Palak, I expected and she expected this. But Ansh is so confident and has so much faith in Yash. It is going to be a painful scene to watch all that crumble as he reads the piece of paper.