Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mungaltrinidad

i am always here just don't post stuff all the time (is that a crime then arrest me) and don't bash mitali just because she is better than parul

she is better than parul ...joke of the year 🀣🀣thats y they r replacing mitali πŸ˜†
Edited by nidzlovekinrul - 11 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: mungaltrinidad

degrade no no no i simply said what was on my mind  and did you not insult matali as well.

EXCUSE ME when did i Insult Mitali 🀒 Shame on you
what education did u get ??? saying vulgarities ! and now we can add lies at it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
mungaltrinidad thumbnail
i have made my points to those two and i will add nothing further 
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzz stop fighting for mitali and parull !
both are wonderful actreses and they are he best so stop bashing eachother !LIVE IN PEACE!
gulati10 thumbnail
Kinshuk called parul his sister

Those who want only Mitali to be afsar bitiya watch what kinshuk said he says parul is his sister and it will be grosz if they bring parul to be replaced by Mitali who is afsar bitiya Krishna

She is the one who made this show and the trp fall is due to the Cvs and not her. Why should she be the victim these fans who want are replaced want to see kinshuks sister parul romance with him yuck and cheap act

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84HC6RC8Poc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

Behen - bhai ka romance between parul- kinshuk is vulgar and offense

Afsar bitiya dose'nt need this it's pure story of Krishna and pintoo played only by Mitali and kinshuk

Please not degrade this pair and insult mitali the outsiders.
πŸ₯±

Mitali is bashed by all the parul fans shame on you. Learn to respect her work and dedication
You want to kill the real Krishna and get someone who has been called behen by kinshuk
After rmj this show needs no repeats as Mitali is oy afsar bitiya and she is the one whom kinshuk is acting opposite as lead. And don't insult members who want Mitali to stayEdited by gulati10 - 11 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Editing ur comment wont change the fact of what u called Parul baby !!! Nidz quoted u u r reported  mInd ur langage next time
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiRul

Editing ur comment wont change the fact of what u called Parul baby !!! Nidz quoted u u r reported  mInd ur langage next time

i knw these type of people baby πŸ˜‰isliye me warning di thi post karne se pehele ek soch ke post karna πŸ˜›i quoted her post bcz hamare paas b proves honi chahiye na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
HaRul-lover thumbnail
U r so intelligent nidz !!!