Afsar Bitiya

real krishna

mungaltrinidad thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
fans of mitali we must stick together and get these stupid parul fans ๐Ÿ˜กor what ever her name is out of our forum. they are trying to destroy it. mitali is a hell of an actress and to replace her with some other actress who to me is not that good(and yes i have watch her a couple of times)  ๐Ÿ˜†will sink this show and it will end up like rmj . mitali and kinshuk have an excellent chemistry going on and to break that up will be suicidal for the show.

Edited by mungaltrinidad - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Tie ur TONGUE FOR GOD SAKE how is it possible to have such an aweful langage !
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mungaltrinidad

fans of mitali we must stick together and get these stupid parul fans ๐Ÿ˜กor what ever her name is out of our forum. they are trying to destroy it. mitali is a hell of an actress and to replace her with some (please forgive my language) Bi**h  ๐Ÿ˜†will sink this show and it will end up like rmj. mitali and kinshuk have an excellent chemistry going on and to break that up will be suicidal for the show.

don't bash parul ok .we never sw u here๐Ÿ˜› kyu kisi ne paise dekar beja hai kya tumein yaham bash karne keliye๐Ÿ˜† .seriously its annoying jo kabhi b mitali ko support nahi kiya un sab ko aaj mitali per ithni pyaar araha hai ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•sach aaj tho yaham paagalom ki fauj aya hai .mitali ko woh isliye replace kar rahi hai ki bcz woh kinny ko match hi nahi karthi .she was horrible and she is vry weak in acting specially emotional
mungaltrinidad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SiRul

Tie ur TONGUE FOR GOD SAKE how is it possible to have such an aweful langage !

you have your language and i have mines simple plus you  parul fans came out from from nowhere
and started to take over our forum(bet you came from the gutter) why don't you go and make your own forum if you love her so much. peace๐Ÿ‘
mungaltrinidad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

don't bash parul ok .we never sw u here๐Ÿ˜› kyu kisi ne paise dekar beja hai kya tumein yaham bash karne keliye๐Ÿ˜† .seriously its annoying jo kabhi b mitali ko support nahi kiya un sab ko aaj mitali per ithni pyaar araha hai ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•sach aaj tho yaham paagalom ki fauj aya hai .mitali ko woh isliye replace kar rahi hai ki bcz woh kinny ko match hi nahi karthi .she was horrible and she is vry weak in acting specially emotional

i am always here just don't post stuff all the time (is that a crime then arrest me) and don't bash mitali just because she is better than parul
HaRul-lover thumbnail

you have your language and i have mines simple plus you  parul fans came out from from nowhere
and started to take over our forum(bet you came from the gutter) why don't you go and make your own forum if you love her so much. peace๐Ÿ‘

Great to see we can talk with you !!!
I cam from the Gutter ?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Insulting a person without knowing her is horrible mostly when it's abt such an amazing human being  but u won't understand it
If mitali saw ur comments and the insults u used she would b ashamed to have such fans who can degrade a human being   
crazysandhir thumbnail

ur forum ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†stop joking lol ๐Ÿคฃi never sw u here so hw could b its ur forum๐Ÿ˜• u r here to only bash kinrul thats it ๐Ÿ˜›
crazysandhir thumbnail

I cam from the Gutter ?? ๐Ÿ˜† 

Insulting a person without knowing her is horrible mostly when it's abt such an amazing human being  but u won't understand it
If mitali saw ur comments and the insults u used she would b ashamed to have such fans who can degrade a human being   

bby she is not mitali or AB fan .she came here to bash kinrul
mungaltrinidad thumbnail

I cam from the Gutter ?? ๐Ÿ˜† 

degrade no no no i simply said what was on my mind  and did you not insult matali as well.
HaRul-lover thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  RMJ fan ACHA !!!!!! go on ur Forum u never were here !!!! Ab forum isnt ur but Ab fans and once parul will b in it will be OUR