India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

real krishna

mungaltrinidad Groupbie
mungaltrinidad
mungaltrinidad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
fans of mitali we must stick together and get these stupid parul fans Angryor what ever her name is out of our forum. they are trying to destroy it. mitali is a hell of an actress and to replace her with some other actress who to me is not that good(and yes i have watch her a couple of times)  LOLwill sink this show and it will end up like rmj . mitali and kinshuk have an excellent chemistry going on and to break that up will be suicidal for the show.

Edited by mungaltrinidad - 20 July 2012 at 11:06am

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Tie ur TONGUE FOR GOD SAKE how is it possible to have such an aweful langage !
crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mungaltrinidad

fans of mitali we must stick together and get these stupid parul fans Angryor what ever her name is out of our forum. they are trying to destroy it. mitali is a hell of an actress and to replace her with some (please forgive my language) Bi**h  LOLwill sink this show and it will end up like rmj. mitali and kinshuk have an excellent chemistry going on and to break that up will be suicidal for the show.

don't bash parul ok .we never sw u hereTongue kyu kisi ne paise dekar beja hai kya tumein yaham bash karne keliyeLOL .seriously its annoying jo kabhi b mitali ko support nahi kiya un sab ko aaj mitali per ithni pyaar araha hai ConfusedConfusedsach aaj tho yaham paagalom ki fauj aya hai .mitali ko woh isliye replace kar rahi hai ki bcz woh kinny ko match hi nahi karthi .she was horrible and she is vry weak in acting specially emotional

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaRul-lover

mungaltrinidad Groupbie
mungaltrinidad
mungaltrinidad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiRul

you have your language and i have mines simple plus you  parul fans came out from from nowhere
and started to take over our forum(bet you came from the gutter) why don't you go and make your own forum if you love her so much. peaceClap
mungaltrinidad Groupbie
mungaltrinidad
mungaltrinidad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

fans of mitali we must stick together and get these stupid parul fans Angryor what ever her name is out of our forum. they are trying to destroy it. mitali is a hell of an actress and to replace her with some (please forgive my language) Bi**h  LOLwill sink this show and it will end up like rmj. mitali and kinshuk have an excellent chemistry going on and to break that up will be suicidal for the show.

don't bash parul ok .we never sw u hereTongue kyu kisi ne paise dekar beja hai kya tumein yaham bash karne keliyeLOL .seriously its annoying jo kabhi b mitali ko support nahi kiya un sab ko aaj mitali per ithni pyaar araha hai ConfusedConfusedsach aaj tho yaham paagalom ki fauj aya hai .mitali ko woh isliye replace kar rahi hai ki bcz woh kinny ko match hi nahi karthi .she was horrible and she is vry weak in acting specially emotional

i am always here just don't post stuff all the time (is that a crime then arrest me) and don't bash mitali just because she is better than parul
HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

you have your language and i have mines simple plus you  parul fans came out from from nowhere
and started to take over our forum(bet you came from the gutter) why don't you go and make your own forum if you love her so much. peaceClap
Great to see we can talk with you !!!
I cam from the Gutter ?? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Insulting a person without knowing her is horrible mostly when it's abt such an amazing human being  but u won't understand it
If mitali saw ur comments and the insults u used she would b ashamed to have such fans who can degrade a human being Ouch  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

ur forum LOLLOLLOLLOLstop joking lol ROFLi never sw u here so hw could b its ur forumConfused u r here to only bash kinrul thats it Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaRul-lovermoniluvskinshuk

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Great to see we can talk with you !!!
I cam from the Gutter ?? LOL 

Insulting a person without knowing her is horrible mostly when it's abt such an amazing human being  but u won't understand it
If mitali saw ur comments and the insults u used she would b ashamed to have such fans who can degrade a human being Ouch  

bby she is not mitali or AB fan .she came here to bash kinrul

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaRul-lovermoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index