India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

*I Am In Love???* KriYansh SS Note:page 5

ArShi90 Senior Member
ArShi90
ArShi90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Another new one!!!! I have a co-writer!!! so wanna give him credit also..concept is taken frm Sourav dutta's "You are my life"..enjoy!!! You can say it's kriYansh version...I also added my concept here..

**I Am In love???**                                                      
Chapter 1:

Love perhaps is the most wonderful thing and painful thong on the face of earth. Well I guess that's why a rose is a symbol of love , because the petals are so delicate and kind but then the thorns well... You get the picture. I've haven't seen a functional relationship in all my 19 years of live. I desperately wanted to believe that I could love someone with all my heart and he would do the same. But the ugly truth is always so bitter. My mom is at her third marriage and you'd think third times the charm? Haha, no. Of course , marriage is made up of the good and the bad moments but what if the bad just outnumber the good one to a ratio of 1-10. I guess she's not all that hot and bothered because she has too much to do and he barely is even there. So , because of this and so many other things , I promise myself to just not fall in love and if I do get married ( one day ) I'll just marry a guy with lots of money who could just take care of me and be done with it. I'm not saying I don't believe in love but after all the affairs , the cheating , the arguing I've seen I just prefer to put aside any thoughts in falling in love.but will someone change that one day ?

Walking down Park street was like a ritual to me. That's what I would do every morning after I groggily wake myself up from bed at 6 am and locking the door of my house at 7 am and finding myself here in front of the flower shop heading to the coffee shop. Let me give u a rough picture of how I look like. Let's see. Imagine a 5 foot 4 , 20 year old Baker , wavy black hair , black eyes, and a fairly medium tan to fair skin. Hope u get the picture, :) I honestly do not consider myself even the slightest pretty or much less beautiful. I honestly am really perplexed if a guy would find a liking in me.I just don't get it.

In my shades , i known would look like a snob but to hell with it, my eyes are swollen from the lack of sleep since I work late nights most of the days. Being in this field u don't get a lot of off days and when u do u rather just make your way to your pillow rather than go out and party.

As I got into the coffee shop , I saw my assistant Rima. Lovely girl , cheeky and terrible at picking men. She frowns at her phone and motioned me to seat with her. Grabbing my coffee, I woke myself u to listen to whatever bad news shes going to spurt out.

" I'm so sorry to make both our mornings so miserable but the supplier just called. He can't sent the shipment today because they are having some problems with the head office because many of the truck drivers quit because they got caught drunk on the job and messed up so many deliveries that other bakeries were planning to sue them..,.,,..."

Ok here's the think, I can barely open my eyes, so I'm just listening with one ear but as soon as I heard her say that they can't deliver until late next week, I feel my blood boil and my nerves tensing up. GOD ! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO RUN A BUSINESS WITH THIS? seriously??!

"ok ok, Rima . Pls stop talking. I'll deal with it. Give me the suppliers head office number."

" umm , u sure???? but u seem scary calm about this like later you will  just burst like nuclear..." Rima said worriedly,

See now , I schedule a meeting with the head office. It turns out the company was in a transition of changing their CEO. Apparently , the new guy is hot , intelligent and a perfectionist or at least that's what I heard from the people in the elevator. I was only half listening until I heard how he stupidly fired almost all the employees .

The receptionist was so busy on the phone she barely notice I passed her until I stormed into the CEOs office, half hearing her say " stop, he' s...," well I got my answer.
Standing there dumbstruck , when before I was so ready to burst into flames and give him a speech of a lifetime, my mouth hang open at the sight I saw...

Edited by love45 - 21 July 2012 at 9:28am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitha.h.ngrungta11aashima.jindalstar94kriyaansh.reyamrock_ruvi21Neha21..-Chabhilal-..Jeeya_AngelShweta-kriyanshkittu_arshaMOON_ARSHAzona_malikStolenKiss.puja_arshaBeautiful_KingCrazy4AshViksumimitaRoxxy47shaffy_arshaaishasullysujana9kritzzz_ArShayogini64JollyRancher.KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakecrazyskykuhu_ArshaZehnaseeb.Born2Dance-FrozenRain-Snigs.-Ocean.eyes-

kritzzz_ArSha IF-Rockerz
kritzzz_ArSha
kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Nice one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi90

sumimita IF-Rockerz
sumimita
sumimita

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
one more... wow yaar
interesting
update soon

ArShi90

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
res 1
unresTongue

man ur nxt work already ...! u r damn amazing suchi ..!

kriya feelings u expressed dem so well... so well i guess she doesnt believe in LOVE LOL

d man is obv rey...but wat made her  go in shock..ShockedLOLLOLLOL may be she was awstuck by his beauty ..ya tho..she know him :P

waiting for d nxxt part eargely

thanks for d pm

love u ya !!

Edited by sujana9 - 21 July 2012 at 1:39am

ArShi90

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!! nice start...waiting for the next part soon...

ArShi90

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
2 guesses: either she knows the guy... a one time crush or something like that... ya fir he was in an awkward position...

loved the update...

loved how u described everything abt kria's feel towards love...

awww...

looks like she underestimates gerself...

waiting for next part

ArShi90

Born2Dance IF-Sizzlerz
Born2Dance
Born2Dance

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
LOL

ArShi90

Jeeya_Angel Goldie
Jeeya_Angel
Jeeya_Angel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Wow another work form u. Nice reading the first part.

ArShi90

Go to top