India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

kindly stop it... (Page 4)

SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hey Y r u getting hyper due to some people just ignore them ,as for as ur writing style who said we don't like it U r perfect in ur own waySmile 

arshi_rox Senior Member
arshi_rox
arshi_rox

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

Confusedwhere is the hint?
LOL
Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunz_ladylove

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by barunz_ladylove

chill dear ! the infliction is not upon u !! its coz of the CVs ! soo plzzz kindly ask them to stop making it DIDI KI SAUT ! only then the fans will be calm !!!

its not my problem wat cv is trying to show...as a member of india forums...i ahve rite to put my views...but tht doesnt mean ppl become personal...n start taking bout my identity...
before commenting kindly try to understand the matter...
well it might sound irrelevent to the topic... but u hv been providing us with great infos about barun and everyone from the sets. and we do appreciate that. the way u give us their infos can u plzzz plzzz plzzz pass our info to them ??? just let them know that didi ki saut is not working... and everyone here in the forum is hot-tempered with khushi getting less screen space than daljeet  !! so bashing comes automatically. even if you r saying the right thing people dont look left or right ! they simply get into bashing ! u r also a victim of that condition !

Firstly the cvs know  what they are doing.. discussions are fine.. i dont know if they are considered,, if they think it is not working the trps will show...  just because you dont like something doesnt mean the majority of the audience doesnt... but thats not the point,,,
If Khush is giving hints, its her choice.. that doesnt make her the messenger between the cvs and IF members.,.. if u want a change in track make posts point out ur point and keep it open for discussion.. Khush never said "pen down ur views and i'll pass them to the cvs" so this defo doesnt make her the victim for bashing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorath

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

i can be nyone...i can be daljeet ,gautam,sanaya,barun etc...nyone...

P.S: its my request to mod pls dnt lock this topic...

Just a few requests Khusboo...
  • If you are Daljeet...stop overacting ...Anjali is pregnant not terminally ill
  • If you are Gautam...get off twitter and concentrate more on your writing
  • If you are Barun...dude get a haircut
  • If your are Sanaya...babe remember Khushi is the lead not Anjali
And if you are none of the above...just Khushboo...please remember every action has a reaction..I do not support forum members bashing you personally but they are free to express/vent and react..So if you make a post...expect to have some comments...good or bad...And still if you wish to see no comments...heres a suggestion...email your post to yourself...dont post it on IF.Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

celaminnumatinutinuashwink630Erika1Suni..Swapnali..Ilahi_mera_JiyaOmNaMaSteOm

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

And if you are none of the above...just Khushboo...please remember every action has a reaction..I do not support forum members bashing you personally but they are free to express/vent and react..So if you make a post...expect to have some comments...good or bad...And still if you wish to see no comments...heres a suggestion...email your post to yourself...dont post it on IF.Big smile

m not against of bad comments...pls read the post properly...i alwz request ppl to have discussion bout topic which ever i post...so i guess i have tht much brain tht i can understand ppl cant give gud comments every time...
but getting personal attactk is totally different...and it is against the forum rules also...n tht is wat this post is bout tooo...
Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

@Mepharm...ClapClap...PERIOD!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celatharu23..Swapnali..Erika1MepharmChitraF

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i argee with khushboo... i hav been seeing ppl bashin her, her posts, her writing style, her english for days... i dont  know whats wrong with our forum...she has the same rights as each one of us has in this form...plz respect her personality...

Edited by Aura7 - 20 July 2012 at 11:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Khushboo, don't take it to heart. Sometimes members do go too far and get personal, my advice is to either ignore the critics or report their posts. That is all you can do. Creating a topic asking for it to stop will not help, critics will remain critics.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JosupraGypsyrose21shilparoxxMepharmChitraF

Go to top