India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

kindly stop it...

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
enough guys... i guess this is too much...
every time i post something i get lots n lots of bashing...
even i post in proper english ppl keep saying i dnt understand this n that...so guys its not my problem...its urs.,,...m here to discuss bout story,character,bout barun sanaya karan daljeet akshay abhaas...even i m member of ipk india forums n have full rite to do that...
m taking help of my frnd for writing something or m writing by my own its not ur concern...content is all shud matters to u...i guess in this forum ppl can post there view...but tht doesnt mean that some ppl start bashing like nythng...
m giving hints, or can say in ur language m giving spoilers news in MY STYLE... n m not going to change in for the sake of ur wish...
i guess u guys can do 1 thing if u have problem with my style of writing...ignore my post...its as simple as tht...even i do that wen i dnt feel like reading nybodies post...wat the use of bashing the person of there own view or there style...
m tierd with ur bashing report...i alwz say guys lets discuss...but dnt know y  u all become personal...y cnt u all write bout story n characters or crew member only...y my personal identity is becoming ur first priority...
i can be nyone...i can be daljeet ,gautam,sanaya,barun etc...nyone...

P.S: its my request to mod pls dnt lock this topic...

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

jas611Sara.KhanPriyasha890Aura7dhivygkoolanspoonam.gupta12suveenastersammi5mirnaliniKMH-NASHAinnocentgreenOwnMyCitypink.lotusteenmaker101noreenMaverick29heavenspiriteyesonmesriraoapoorvaarnavcrazzyhrt-Aimz-TheCaptainsana_sugarbunarchanan14shilparoxxtrina2010peeplidivvk-happilyunknownNotKiddingJohny.S.Rajincandescentragvir.fanThanuAdityabeena14Imzianitamalik

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
What happened?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritpink09

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

enough guys... i guess this is too much...
every time i post something i get lots n lots of bashing...
even i post in proper english ppl keep saying i dnt understand this n that...so guys its not my problem...its urs.,,...m here to discuss bout story,character,bout barun sanaya karan daljeet akshay abhaas...even i m member of ipk india forums n have full rite to do that...
m taking help of my frnd for writing something or m writing by my own its not ur concern...content is all shud matters to u...i guess in this forum ppl can post there view...but tht doesnt mean that some ppl start bashing like nythng...
m giving hints, or can say in ur language m giving spoilers news in MY STYLE... n m not going to change in for the sake of ur wish...
i guess u guys can do 1 thing if u have problem with my style of writing...ignore my post...its as simple as tht...even i do that wen i dnt feel like reading nybodies post...wat the use of bashing the person of there own view or there style...
m tierd with ur bashing report...i alwz say guys lets discuss...but dnt know y  u all become personal...y cnt u all write bout story n characters or crew member only...y my personal identity is becoming ur first priority...
i can be nyone...i can be daljeet ,gautam,sanaya,barun etc...nyone...

P.S: its my request to mod pls dnt lock this topic...
hey khush.. calm down.. i understand your feelings.. but just ignore those comments na.. don't take it to heart.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suveenasterrini_kat

.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Confused

spiritpink09

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Guyss its wrong to attack sm1 personally..if u don understand kp quiet or ask e others instead of gettn personal..talk abt the characters of the show n hate or love tem...she is gd enuff to give hints...if ppl get her hints gd for tem if nt watch the show w/o any spoilers or hints...be more matured and respect each other!!!cheersWink
sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Very well stated and your work is much appreciated in what ever style you choose. We are very grateful. Thank you.

rini_kat

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
oh..n here i thought u were bubblia...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ishahsnikolai_gogol..Swapnali..coolnisha_fun87zsewaqSiri22Barundeewani19shena07pisces25Ilahi_mera_Jiya..Suhana..serialjunkieARJRANSIDVARSKILTHBEB

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Confusedwhere is the hint?

Go to top