Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

--Just You--*Kriyaansh OS* - Last part updtd 24* (Page 23)

anjoriii IF-Rockerz
anjoriii
anjoriii

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!
update please ...!!!

Angelic.x.Chaos IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic.x.Chaos
Angelic.x.Chaos

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Update kahan hai?
Update karo!!!!
:)
Angelic.x.Chaos IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic.x.Chaos
Angelic.x.Chaos

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Update karona please
:)
Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Don't comment please. 

Update on next page. First comment..

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Last comment of dis page..
Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Part 3

She felt his arm tingling on her shoulder as he gulfed his hand around her waist shifting his gaze to what Kria was seeing now. Taani was standing with her head bowed down and a guy was by her side. Probably, they confessed their love with a kiss right there, she could actually feel it happened just before they joined. She wouldn't be surprised even if she knew they publicly kissed showing off their so-called Love especially when she knew the guy who was standing their so familiar. Everyone in the street knew about the famous person who is renowned to be a flirter proposing every girl he would. Sad, unluckily it was Taani who got trapped in the so-called Lau. There was an evident blush on her cheeks as she stood with her fingers entwined onto his. "Rahul...Robin's friend", Rey whispered into her ear. She wanted to freak out saying 'She knew Him' but she remained mum. "They are in 'Love' ", he mumbled in a low audible voice which possibly would be heard by only her.

"My foot.."

Did she say that aloud? Freak mahn...everyone raised their heads and were looking at her now. She felt uneasy with their sudden looks. Rey chuckled at her uneasiness only to get a serious glare which managed to turn on him more. Taani was staring at her in disbelief at the choice of words while Rahul seriously wished under his breath that Kria wouldn't spoil the new formed relation with Taani by saying about how well she knew him.

"Excuse us guys.."

Rey stuttered pulling Kria alongwith him. He was trying to suppress his laughter since he saw her oblivious expressions. He knows Kria knew Rahul and also know she wouldn't help him, in opposite, she would make sure no girl would slip into Rahul's trap but Rey had to help without choice since it was for his friend's friend.

"Rey, you don't know about Rahul.."

She choked only to feel his palm against her lips avoiding the unnecessary conversation as he pushed her against the car still holding her close as ever.

"Why should we bother about them? Hmm..."

He spoke as he traced the finger along her hair from the forehead down to the cheek locking it into the dark silken hair. He could feel her shallow breathing with the gesture of her lowered eyes. His thumb caressed her cheek.

"I loveee youuu"

His breath whispered on her face making it tingle hot on her skin. His hand which rested on the other side on the glass moved closer enlocking her in the arms. She glared at him, his eyes expressing the warm rising feelings of what she felt before. He leaned closer until he could glance only her eyes, he took her lower lip in between his and sucked it relishing the taste closing his eyes. His fingers travelled from the hair to the nape holding her to the closest extent possible. He bit her lips making them swollen as he enjoyed her groans. She sighed in relief, when his tongue pushed in deeper enticing her pleasures. She held his collar in a palm and her other hand helded the shirt on his back and his hand gulfed her waist more tighter. He let the other hand hold her hair softly as he deepened the kiss thrilled with how passionate it was going. Dominance, he felt her tongue swifting in more for taking an over charge. He moaned into her mouth giving her the chance. They kissed until they were down with suffocation. He whimpered when she pulled back biting his lip and then licking it calmly enraging him. He hid himself in her soft curly hairs peppering down the kisses along the neck to the shoulder, he so badly wanted to feel her flesh against those fingers and lips. He wanted to feel her completely. He trailed lovebites down her skin bruising her. His hand cherished her waist freely as he pushed his hand under the top. She was breathing hardly because of his ministrations and his hands never left her a chance to take a breath. She quickly pushed his hand sneeking into her tee and kissed him on the lips, this time a bit more rough and deeper .They kissed never endingly expressing their love for each other, his right arm encircled her waist, pulling out from the kiss he cupped her face in his left.

"So.."

He trailed mischeiviousy grinning from ear to ear.

"So w..h..a..t..?"

She spoke stammering as her delicate skin was smoothly rubbed and caressed by his fingers.

"Nothing it was? I smelt something was burning a day before.."

He chuckled mocking n teased her for being insecure. He pushed the hair abdicating his view of her neck, he leaned and sucked her flesh giving a lovebite there making her whimper in response.

"You don't mind to see me with a random girl, right?"

He questioned only to get a serious glare similar to the one she gave him when he first mentioned the name of whatshername. He swift her around, too void to stare into those translucent eyes which dared him to even look for a random girl and it was definitely working. Her gaze was itself so piercing through him. His fingers brushed over her waist and held her stiffened to his body. He kissed her earlobe, giving it a lick, he huskily whispered,

"I love you.."

"And I love only you...get that..will you?", he added asserting her.

She turned around facing him and his fingers left no second to fondle her face into his hands. She nodded her head in acceptance and pulled him down the collar biting his lips and kissing him ferociously. She continued the ministrations on his lips making them swollen and starve with the intimacy. He kissed her back feverishly making her lips swollen red and peppered kisses down her neck, his fingers running through her tousled mess hair. She pulled back circling her arms around his neck, his arms seether round her petite body hugging her completely.

"I love you...only you...just you"

He hoarsely whispered into her ear, remarking the words from his heart.

Epilogue

Kria straited slowly alongwith her brother in the corridor cursing the mehandi filled hands which was making her works more harder. She couldn't pin back the hair which was falling on her eyes nor could she adjust her dupatta to a comfortable place and to addition of it she couldn't follow the jiffy speed her brother is walking with. Her complains and tantrums were heard by deaf ears, atleast she felt that. She just wanted a place to settle down and think crazily like which colour her mehandi would turn out to be and will her husband be good and all but all thanks to her haughty brother who couldn't understand a least percent of what her heart felt. As if her thoughts were listened by her semi-god, she felt more than relieved when she felt someone pat on her shoulder.

She was more than happy to see him there and that too so suddenly. She leapt up for hugging him but ended up backing to where she stood. She showed her hands as a sign for her deed, he couldn't help the lousy smile which warmed on his lips automatically. He glanced around to check if anyone was eyeing them and when they were suspicious free, he hugged her inhaling her silken shampoo hair. Her arms rested on his shoulder but refused to incline around it. He kissed her cheek, cuddling her tightly in his arms for a second. He pulled back glaring through her eyes as his hand cupped her face affectionately, he leaned in to kiss her but she moved back hitting him with the side of her hands, he pulled her by the upper arm making sure they weren't making a romanctic scene out there. He locked the hair behind the ear watching the beauty she made in that pink ghagra she wore.

"Remember you used to complain about these whenever you attend your relatives function without me.."

"You remember it?"

She whispered blankly taken in ecstasy to see him caring for her and still fondling over the memories they exchanged over the hours of phone conversation.

"Ofcourse..I do"

He stated in a low voice which was audible only to them, she smiled standing beside him as they walked and he smiled too falling in love with her smile. In the blink of an eye, she kissed him on the lips without holding him , making him alter a few steps back with her action. She kissed him softly making him groan in response for more of her taste.

"K..r..i..a", they heard her brother call him.

"Maybe he saw...", Rey clarified still taken aback of her action and his reaction.

"What?", Kria purposefully pursued the question.

"Us..kisss...Ummm...nothing"

He whispered franctically looking away from her, pretending to notice the things around. She smiled at his reaction and walked away after blinking her eyes with a 'I'll manage look'. He smiled watching her retreating figure, desperately wanting her to come back and finish off what she started.

His eyes had a feast of the glory the beauty was radiating infront of his eyes. She turned officially his today and he was making it to the fullest. He caressed the 'mangalsutra' which hung to her neck. He leaned in and sucked her flesh of the neck making her moan his name. He gently swiped her face with his fingers and planted tender kisses on the face biting on the soft skin giving her lovebites. He was succumbing himself and her into the acute pool of desires he brewed up since then. Her fresh smell of mehandi was indeed a turn on. He kissed her forehead, his nose rubbed against hers, he sucked her lips and his teeth gnawled on her soft lips making them swollen in red. She moaned in pain, welcoming in the dominance he was giving. He inhaled her silky tresses smell , kissing it softly and kissing her neck arising the inch of their closeness to more and more until zeal. She caressed his torso giving him goosebumps whenever her nail pierced his skin. He squeezed her curves, his tongue playing over her lips. She bit his lips ferociously in return making him turn a shade darker and get into the peak of desires. He straited down to worship her naked warmth, he teased her soft spots making her more hungrier than ever, he continued squeezing and teasing her until she forced him to take onto the other level. His tongue dipped around her navel, enjoying the feel of it moving against his lips. He moved her and tasted her wet spot, he teased her mercilessly fondling over the curves as he cherished the feeling of his hair held tighter by her fingers. After getting into the edge of feelings, he completed her marking her as his own as they kissed suffocatingly and as he thrusted deeper into her forming the ripples of pleasure reaching a new ecstasy. She circled her arms around his neck as they made love to each other and kissed those sweet light kisses. He rolled her onto him, she slept peacefully hearing his heart beat rapidly matching to her own.

"I love you.."

She heard him whisper when she got lulled into deep slumber in his arms.

This is d final part of this OS with the epilogue.

*Sigh* Finally atleast one incomplete work got completed

Thanks for bearing me.

Review if u r free :)

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06Kriyaansh3103chandana29kavidoll2012khokanRINKYKAUR19kria_reyd3nicelydoneAda_Arshalove_swayamcapricious_perskreyapinkypanrocksAabhiArShasharuKRarshafevermalificientJade_Preciousstar94lover_kriyansh--Nishi--roshnithedivagrungta11Eyesfriendlysenoritashwetaarchisha06-Monika-Gis...shaktiArsha1994enrique305Jahnavi_KRASBreezyexpanse..-Chabhilal-..spicyraysJ-chancool_star14zona_malikkrasforever--RAINA---vaishnavimuralsweet_sanjuNeha_KRArshaliciousPinkpearlyEffaciousMOON_ARSHACrazy_ArshiHR-DMG4lifePumpkinnbasket_101HPHolic-3--Shukti--..nams..yogini64anjoriii..Roop..sweetydiyafrienCrazy4AshVikshalini_arshaKeisha.Fate.IntervinedBlack_StoneBorn2Dance_Deepika_chand91KriYaansh960luv_arshacrazysky-FrozenRain-dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeanjali22bluelashes-Ocean.eyes-CrazyGirl.21sanju_arsha-PyaariBhootni-

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Note

Thanks to the spamming queensLOL

I did notice ur spamming but was waiting to give an update in return...

Its ur spamming which forced me to updateLOLLOL

Love u guys..

- Snigdha

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Ada_ArshaWantubakgrungta11Jahnavi_KRASArsha1994Ajscinesonadar--RAINA--MOON_ARSHAsweet_sanju-vaishnavimuralHR-DMG4life-FrozenRain-bluelashesBlack_StoneBorn2Dancecrazyskyluv_arshadancersqueenmoon_cupcake_Deepika_chand91CrazyGirl.21-PyaariBhootni-

Effacious IF-Dazzler
Effacious
Effacious

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
1stly... meow.. i sooo feel like giving tons of gaalis to you.. you knw that... Angry Censored

2ndly.. where the F*** is "Chasing Midnight" ...????

do u even remember that story...???

no.. ofcourse you dont right..??? Angry

and this story... haah.. i couldnt even remember which story it was... all thanx to you..!!! Angry

*sigh... okay now... coming to this part... i really had to go through all the parts to see wat exactly has happened before.. as i remember i've read its 1st part only... Tongue

now coming to this part... it was cute.. Romantic.. poor Kria.. she was fuming soo badly.. well.. who wont.. when her bf would be asking abt some other random girl... LOL

and finally they r married... eeppp... Embarrassed

in all... just loved this OS..!!! Embarrassed

ab plzz.. baaki bhi update karde meri maa... Ouch

Edited by akanksha_arsha - 11 May 2013 at 6:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

Go to top