India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

My dream about Ashu and PG

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hello forumvasiyonBig smile I know everyone is sad extremely sad about DEK endingCry I'm going mad I really cried. Yes, you may think I'm lying but I'm not! Yes, I was wheepingCry My mother was sad about it tooCry I hope this post makes you smile a little bit!
Yesterday night I couldn't sleep bcoz I was thinking about DEK endingCry And then I went off to sleep bcoz I was exhausted! I get lots of dreams when I sleep so badly LOLLOL And boom I got a dream of Ashu and PGBig smile They both were saying that they'll be marrying each other after a month! And then they said that they'll be coming back in DEK season 2Big smile And I suddenly got up smiling and I shouted " Yeahhh..." And my mom came running into my room! LOL and then my day went thinking about ManVeer in DEK season 2.Embarrassed Their Romance and their Nok JhokEmbarrassed Hehehehe I know it was stupid!!LOL But, kya karu I want to share everything on the forum!!Big smile
Keep smiling and enjoy DEK till it's last breathe.
Tanvi :)

Edited by princess_T - 20 July 2012 at 10:27am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15PriyashDekkimybabarFutbol_queen2012titliFantasyangelSunshinegirllsweet_gargiShazzieSidNeeti-fanaslsifjsdlvjmdicandy08ArieltabiBeing-Human..IshqShava..sirjee...navina....Killer.-BerryCharm-

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
LOL that's sweet Tanvi
princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

LOL that's sweet Tanvi
Thanx KatBig smile
-TellyPrincess- Senior Member
-TellyPrincess-
-TellyPrincess-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I really think there should be a "Dekha Ek Khwaab, Season 2 (shaadi ke baad ki story)" What say, since this season is ending with Manveer marriage, the next season should start with Manveer marriage. I still have hopes for that, we should tell SA about this ideaLOL (I am actually serious)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15princess_Tsweet_gargiShazzieBeing-Human...navina....Killer.

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
we al want a season 2.buh i dont want sa 2 gv up hopes on season 1 der r still chancesn we shld keep up our hard workBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya-15Sunshinegirllprincess_T...navina...

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wow so sweet dream i hope it becomes true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_T

2012titli Senior Member
2012titli
2012titli

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
this is a really good idea...i hope ur dream comes true...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_T...navina...

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I hope your dream comes true dear...ill be the happiest if it happens..atleast if we get a season2 of this show.StarSmilealthough there is less chance of Sony doing some sane work..This show is rightly Dekha ek Khwab..Ek khwab dekha jo kabhi pura nahi ho payega...Manveer romance, Manveer rain hug, Manveer marriage...kuch nhi milega..all that we will get is they patching up..there love story didn't even start and it ended..I only SA would have taken right actions at the right time...Hume Manveer marriage de deti ustime instead of M eloping to kya bigarta..atleast this show would have been safe..maybe koi dusra time slot mil jata...I hate sony and will never ever watch the shows of this channel againCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_T

Go to top