Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is Anji afflicted with cancer like Manvi? (Page 4)

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayvr

The pregnancy hormones for this woman are on overdrive. I pity the baby..Once the baby comes out he/she will have to compete with the mom to cry for attention ROFL

Exactly said!!

I think we will have to watch the track where the baby pampering Anji!!!
ROFLROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
ROFL
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiVu-mjht1WorkerB

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
LOL

Edited by Erika1 - 21 August 2012 at 4:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerBlaksanuSwaNia_2ShreeswathyOmNaMaSteOm

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreeswathy

Originally posted by sayvr

The pregnancy hormones for this woman are on overdrive. I pity the baby..Once the baby comes out he/she will have to compete with the mom to cry for attention ROFL

Exactly said!!

I think we will have to watch the track where the baby pampering Anji!!!
ROFLROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
ROFL
ROFL

True!!! She is an emotionally needy one this Anjali ROFL
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Guys plz dont think i am mocking cancer & cancer patients. My dad is 1 & i know the physical & mental trauma involved. All i am trying to do is put anji's problems in perspective. I know countless women who ve been deserted my their hubbys & who ve picked up their life & been successful.

There r many such stories in my own office. I know a girl who was asked 2 abort her kid. She denied, went 4 delivery & wen she came back her hubby had vacated their rented house. She was locked out standing in the road with a 3 mth old baby. She is frm a middle class family & had only a widowed mother. Hers was a love marriage mind u.

Here weepy willow has the entire family dancing 2 her tunes, pampering her & still she mopes around as if she is dying frm an incurable disease. Believe me all this hurts the baby.

If she is so in LOVE y doesnt she bloody leave RM & go 2 her hubby. as a dutiful wife that's wat i ve done. Not prance around wearing designer sarees & mascara.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KraniSwaNia_2

PrasRas Senior Member
PrasRas
PrasRas

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Friends plz plz plz answer my question. Am i watching IPKKND or EHMHMB? I mean in our show does the phrase ISS PYAR refer to the pyar bet toffee & papad ka tukda?

Next quest is Anji also allicted with cancer like Manvi. I mean the weird, twitchy face expressions frm Weepy willow makes us feel that she is actually dying while she is only pregnant. Come on even i ve a kid & even at the peak of morning sickness i was never like this. She looks as if she is on her death bed. Pregnancy is a gift & not a disease for god's sake.

Also r the writers of IP & Behenen the same & they r getting confused on which serial they r actually writing the story for. In EHMHMB Manvi who is supp 2 ve cancer is facing her life struggle with a smile & loads of guts. She seems 2 b cheerful enuf at least frm the promos that i watch. But here pooja ki thali is twitching her face muscles as if she is dying.

Can someone call the CVs. May be the scripts for both the shows got interchanged in transit & Manvi's script went to POOJHALI & vice versa.
Aptly said. Plus she has no baby bump. 
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

How did she get pregnant, by immaculate conception? And I don't think TM is making fun of pregnancy nor cancer patients.
The portrayal of the pregnancy is not realistic.

Exactly. I am still searching for the baby bump. Whats with TV stars not sporting baby bump. Earlier it was Geet in the serial GEET & now DEMENTER DI in IPKKND.

Go to top