Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is Anji afflicted with cancer like Manvi? (Page 3)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayvr

Originally posted by vaishiksg

[QUOTE=vaishiksg]You know what...uhhh forget it.. 
Enjoy your topic i am sure you have a lot of supporters... 
But lemme tell you neither is cancer patients condition funny nor is anji's characters condition funny.. 
Both have pain in them , the intensity varies from person to person...
My cousin died coz of being in anji's condition but another survived cancer  ..but well how will you guys understand that you only want ARHI ARHI & ARHI...

I am with you CV's doing a great job.. though i surely dont wnat them to kill anjali ..but guess they might just kill her with amount of people hating her for just reacting realistically 

She doesnt have any idea about her ownself forget about her baby... we from here know what she is doing isnt right for herself and the baby , but keep yourself in her place...and secondly  its not yet proved atleast to her that her husband was a jerk...arnav told nani about what shyam told him but not to anjali...If a girl like anji went for abortion ,it seriously means she isnt in her right state of mind... and i am with CV's for sure coz i know what they are shwoing reagrding anji is purely realistic ,as i have seen it happening in front of my eyes.. anyways.. Ouch

Well its too ridiculous to expect a daily soap character to react like normal people do. In any which case, she is after all a figment of someone's imagination and that someone needs to first get their thoughts together..Is she sick? Pregnant? Jealous? Emotionally vulnerable? Mentally unstable?
Well for that you just need to have patience.. they cant show everything in one go. they might have thought something about... Smile

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

But lemme tell you neither is cancer patients condition funny nor is anji's characters condition funny.. 
My cousin died coz of being in anji's condition but another survived cancer  ..but well how will you guys understand that you only want ARHI ARHI & ARHI...

I am with you CV's doing a great job.. though i surely dont wnat them to kill anjali ..but guess they might just kill her with amount of people hating her for just reacting realistically 

She doesnt have any idea about her ownself forget about her baby... we from here know what she is doing isnt right for herself and the baby , but keep yourself in her place...and secondly  its not yet proved atleast to her that her husband was a jerk...arnav told nani about what shyam told him but not to anjali...If a girl like anji went for abortion ,it seriously means she isnt in her right state of mind... and i am with CV's for sure coz i know what they are shwoing reagrding anji is purely realistic ,as i have seen it happening in front of my eyes.. anyways.. Ouch

Well its too ridiculous to expect a daily soap character to react like normal people do. In any which case, she is after all a figment of someone's imagination and that someone needs to first get their thoughts together..Is she sick? Pregnant? Jealous? Emotionally vulnerable? Mentally unstable?
Well for that you just need to have patience.. they cant show everything in one go. they might have thought something about... Smile

Of course, we will wait. Hopefully, by then she would have at least a small baby bump. Now thats a "realistic reaction" we can expect from a pregnant woman right? WinkSmile

Edited by sayvr - 20 July 2012 at 11:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1shagun-rocksSankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Of course, we will wait. Hopefully, by then she would have at least a small baby bump. Now thats a "realistic reaction" we can expect from a pregnant woman right? Wink
LOls i never talked about the baby bump thing being realistic lols... i just said anji's reactions are realistic.. @baby bump thing i would not like to comment on that for now as i feel there is something to it...Confused but if not then well cv's have surely gone bonkersLOL on the other hand i will ask the cv's to give me tips about how to remain slim n wear transparent sari's during the pregnancy periodLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerB

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
The pregnancy hormones for this woman are on overdrive. I pity the baby..Once the baby comes out he/she will have to compete with the mom to cry for attention ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..notacrimetoloveshagun-rocksJennymyolaShreeswathySankiPagal

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

The pregnancy hormones for this woman are on overdrive. I pity the baby..Once the baby comes out he/she will have to compete with the mom to cry for attention ROFL
uhmm No comments quiet a sensitive stuff for me .. anyways enjoy .. i have office tomorrow.. i need to get my beauty sleep..
So gudnight fellas..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreeswathy

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i too thought the same.
Pregnant ladies feels tired & uncomfortable in the initial 3 months..
That time she was very busy in spoiling(oh.. sorry, interfering) Arhi's life...
Lecturing her chotte & Khushi about how to " live ideally" like Mr & Mrs Sneakwa.
Now when they are about to enjoy their life, she is acting damn tired..

Yes, she is pregnant.. But not sick...
If she is mentally unfit, then why can't she take rest in her own room...
Everuybody in RM (especially Mami) treating her as if she s affected by some incureable disease...

WorkerBshagun-rocksSwaNia_2

WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreeswathy

i too thought the same.
Pregnant ladies feels tired & uncomfortable in the initial 3 months..
That time she was very busy in spoiling(oh.. sorry, interfering) Arhi's life...
Lecturing her chotte & Khushi about how to " live ideally" like Mr & Mrs Sneakwa.
Now when they are about to enjoy their life, she is acting damn tired..

Yes, she is pregnant.. But not sick...
If she is mentally unfit, then why can't she take rest in her own room...
Everuybody in RM (especially Mami) treating her as if she s affected by some incureable disease...

This is the daily soap version of pregnancy I guess.

shagun-rocksShreeswathySwaNia_2

Go to top