Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is Anji afflicted with cancer like Manvi? (Page 2)

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
But she should try to find out the cause of the problem and not make everyone's life hell

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
no she is suffering from mental imbalance...
ridakhankibua Groupbie
ridakhankibua
ridakhankibua

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I am sorry I am a Survivor and Cancer patients have more WILL POWER and strength to deal with so Please Please don't insult them like this. Anjali needs a Psychologist ASAP.

Sorry for offending anyone but its true.
aira02 Senior Member
aira02
aira02

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hahaha 2day my mom was asking d same question...she dsnt follow d show so wen dey wre showing d car part she asked me if anjali 2 had cancer or smethng!!
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayvr

Originally posted by vaishiksg

You know what...uhhh forget it.. 
Enjoy your topic i am sure you have a lot of supporters... 
But lemme tell you neither is cancer patients condition funny nor is anji's characters condition funny.. 
Both have pain in them , the intensity varies from person to person...
My cousin died coz of being in anji's condition but another survived cancer  ..but well how will you guys understand that you only want ARHI ARHI & ARHI...

I am with you CV's doing a great job.. though i surely dont wnat them to kill anjali ..but guess they might just kill her with amount of people hating her for just reacting realistically 

Please note that no one is making fun of cancer or any disease. While you are vehemently defending the CVs, you need to also understand that this lady is pregnant. There is a life growing inside of her. Her continuous brooding, insistence on not eating anything does not help the baby. She is in fact creating trauma for the baby growing inside her. And I am not sure how many people here know what a "realistic reaction" is after the revelation of a cheating husband. The fact that she tried to abort the baby is reason enough that she needs psychiatric help. Anjali is not the only person we are talking about here..The baby matters too!!!
She doesnt have any idea about her ownself forget about her baby... we from here know what she is doing isnt right for herself and the baby , but keep yourself in her place...and secondly  its not yet proved atleast to her that her husband was a jerk...arnav told nani about what shyam told him but not to anjali...If a girl like anji went for abortion ,it seriously means she isnt in her right state of mind... and i am with CV's for sure coz i know what they are shwoing reagrding anji is purely realistic ,as i have seen it happening in front of my eyes.. anyways.. Ouch
aarrnnaavv Senior Member
aarrnnaavv
aarrnnaavv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
she does  overacting/////i hate her...
WorkerB Senior Member
WorkerB
WorkerB

Originally posted by sayvr

[QUOTE=vaishiksg]You know what...uhhh forget it.. 
But lemme tell you neither is cancer patients condition funny nor is anji's characters condition funny.. 
My cousin died coz of being in anji's condition but another survived cancer  ..but well how will you guys understand that you only want ARHI ARHI & ARHI...

I am with you CV's doing a great job.. though i surely dont wnat them to kill anjali ..but guess they might just kill her with amount of people hating her for just reacting realistically 

She doesnt have any idea about her ownself forget about her baby... we from here know what she is doing isnt right for herself and the baby , but keep yourself in her place...and secondly  its not yet proved atleast to her that her husband was a jerk...arnav told nani about what shyam told him but not to anjali...If a girl like anji went for abortion ,it seriously means she isnt in her right state of mind... and i am with CV's for sure coz i know what they are shwoing reagrding anji is purely realistic ,as i have seen it happening in front of my eyes.. anyways.. Ouch

Well its too ridiculous to expect a daily soap character to react like normal people do. In any which case, she is after all a figment of someone's imagination and that someone needs to first get their thoughts together..Is she sick? Pregnant? Jealous? Emotionally vulnerable? Mentally unstable?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveOmNaMaSteOmSankiPagal

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Originally posted by Angels11

You know what...uhhh forget it.. 

Plz spare me. Most of the regulars in this forum or at least those who read my stories know that i took a break frm IF, work & my writing coz my dad has been diaognized with advanced stage of bone cancer.

So plz dont gimme this lecture. I just want CVs 2 put Weepy willow's difficulties in perspective. In 1 show the lead is battling a life threatening disease with cheer & smiles & still tries 2 make ppl around her including her sis happy.

And here v ve this silly female mopping around her chote's house.

I dont want silly trip-fall-catch-eyelock-chest heave rabbe ve. I just want meaningful story not the crap that they r currently showing.
I aint giving you any lecture mam ... you are much older than me and i am surely no one to tell or give any lecture to you.. i did say the intensity varies from person to person...
For you & many others  it might not be meaningful and is crap but for me and many others its meaningful and beautifully executed.
And frankly  speaking every person has their own way of looking at things/situations and interpreting them.So to each its own.Smile
And also every show is different in their way of showing things are different.

Edited by vaishiksg - 20 July 2012 at 10:56am

Go to top