Is Anji afflicted with cancer like Manvi?

Posted: 11 years ago
Friends plz plz plz answer my question. Am i watching IPKKND or EHMHMB? I mean in our show does the phrase ISS PYAR refer to the pyar bet toffee & papad ka tukda?

Next quest is Anji also allicted with cancer like Manvi. I mean the weird, twitchy face expressions frm Weepy willow makes us feel that she is actually dying while she is only pregnant. Come on even i ve a kid & even at the peak of morning sickness i was never like this. She looks as if she is on her death bed. Pregnancy is a gift & not a disease for god's sake.

Also r the writers of IP & Behenen the same & they r getting confused on which serial they r actually writing the story for. In EHMHMB Manvi who is supp 2 ve cancer is facing her life struggle with a smile & loads of guts. She seems 2 b cheerful enuf at least frm the promos that i watch. But here pooja ki thali is twitching her face muscles as if she is dying.

Can someone call the CVs. May be the scripts for both the shows got interchanged in transit & Manvi's script went to POOJHALI & vice versa.
Originally posted by Angels11

Friends plz plz plz answer my question. Am i watching IPKKND or EHMHMB? I mean in our show does the phrase ISS PYAR refer to the pyar bet toffee & papad ka tukda?

Next quest is Anji also allicted with cancer like Manvi. I mean the weird, twitchy face expressions frm Weepy willow makes us feel that she is actually dying while she is only pregnant. Come on even i ve a kid & even at the peak of morning sickness i was never like this. She looks as if she is on her death bed. Pregnancy is a gift & not a disease for god's sake.

Also r the writers of IP & Behenen the same & they r getting confused on which serial they r actually writing the story for. In EHMHMB Manvi who is supp 2 ve cancer is facing her life struggle with a smile & loads of guts. She seems 2 b cheerful enuf at least frm the promos that i watch. But here pooja ki thali is twitching her face muscles as if she is dying.

Can someone call the CVs. May be the scripts for both the shows got interchanged in transit & Manvi's script went to POOJHALI & vice versa.

Very well said..I know what you mean. Pregnancy brings a glow. She looks as if she has some disease or is in mourning about a death..Maybe thats the twist we all are missing the hints about ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sayvr - 11 years ago
You know what...uhhh forget it.. 
Enjoy your topic i am sure you have a lot of supporters... 
But lemme tell you neither is cancer patients condition funny nor is anji's characters condition funny.. 
Both have pain in them , the intensity varies from person to person...
My cousin died coz of being in anji's condition but another survived cancer  ..but well how will you guys understand that you only want ARHI ARHI & ARHI...

I am with you CV's doing a great job.. though i surely dont wnat them to kill anjali ..but guess they might just kill her with amount of people hating her for just reacting realistically 

Yeah i had just post the same related topic..
She acted like she had just done some  ''chemotherapy'
And what pills medicine r they always taking about Iron pills r necesary some what calcium as well . I really dont know it really confuse us actually . yeah it sometimes be stressfull but it cant be as difficult that u are at the stage of fainting .
And the way all the clowns in RM keep ballet dancing around weepy willow makes me want to puke. This nauseous feeling in my gut reminds me of my pregnancy days
Originally posted by vaishiksg

But lemme tell you neither is cancer patients condition funny nor is anji's characters condition funny.. 
My cousin died coz of being in anji's condition but another survived cancer  ..but well how will you guys understand that you only want ARHI ARHI & ARHI...

I am with you CV's doing a great job.. though i surely dont wnat them to kill anjali ..but guess they might just kill her with amount of people hating her for just reacting realistically 

Please note that no one is making fun of cancer or any disease. While you are vehemently defending the CVs, you need to also understand that this lady is pregnant. There is a life growing inside of her. Her continuous brooding, insistence on not eating anything does not help the baby. She is in fact creating trauma for the baby growing inside her. And I am not sure how many people here know what a "realistic reaction" is after the revelation of a cheating husband. The fact that she tried to abort the baby is reason enough that she needs psychiatric help. Anjali is not the only person we are talking about here..The baby matters too!!!
Originally posted by vaishiksg

Plz spare me. Most of the regulars in this forum or at least those who read my stories know that i took a break frm IF, work & my writing coz my dad has been diaognized with advanced stage of bone cancer.

So plz dont gimme this lecture. I just want CVs 2 put Weepy willow's difficulties in perspective. In 1 show the lead is battling a life threatening disease with cheer & smiles & still tries 2 make ppl around her including her sis happy.

And here v ve this silly female mopping around her chote's house.

I dont want silly trip-fall-catch-eyelock-chest heave rabbe ve. I just want meaningful story not the crap that they r currently showing.
I think Weeping willow is suffering from brain fever 🤢 ...

I am so hoping Arnav realizes that today Anjali basically said that he has no right to be happy & that she never actually wanted him to marry or fall in love. Also hope he stands by his wife & points out some stark realities to this lady who is quite selfish & manipulative.

But she should try to find out the cause of the problem and not make everyone's life hell
no she is suffering from mental imbalance...