Karan and I couldn't take care of our relationship

92727424 Groupbie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Karan and I couldn't take care of our relationship: Kritika Kamra

Seema Sinha, TNN | Jul 20, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Karan and I couldn't take care of our relationship: Kritika Kamra
Kritika Kamra with Karan Kundra
Kritika Kamra on her personal life and more, in a chat with Seema Sinha 

What went wrong between Karan Kundraand you? There is no definite reason for my split with Karan. There was no fight. Both of us got very busy with our new shows and this took a toll on our relationship. It is really sad that we couldn't take care of our relationship. There was an emotional attachment, we were together 24/7, but he never proposed to me and I am glad he didn't. We never planned life, getting married in five years or anything of that sort. There were no talks of a breakup either. It was never like... 'Oh, it is over'. Today, we still have a comfort level and we can talk about anything. If there is anything new we do, any advice one of us needs, we call each other first. 

There were rumours of the two of you wanting to do a dance reality show as a couple despite the breakup... News reports accused us of being part of a show for money and fame! Why would I fake a relationship? If so, why would I break up in the first place? I turned the show down the first time they called me. They asked me my relationship status and that's when I told them it is not happening. 

You seem to have gained weight in recent times... you are looking much older in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge? My weight tends to fluctuate... that's because of the erratic work hours. 

Why did Mohnish Behl leave the show? There were rumours of him not wanting to do some intimate scenes... We were told that it was because of some health issues. I don't want to comment any further, I don't know what was discussed internally. He was perfect for the role of Dr Ashutosh, no doubt, but Sharad is also good. Yes, when watching a show from the start, the audience tend to get attached to certain characters. But this is television, you have to replace and move on, nothing can stop the show. Nobody is indispensable. 

Is Bollywood on your mind? There have been a few offers that were tempting but I couldn't take up because I am committed to this show. No project will wait for me for months because I can't give them a definite time frame. In the future, I would like to take a break once this show gets over, work on my lifestyle, groom myself, get introduced to acting schools, perhaps take an acting course in the US.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Can we please live in peace? Like seriously i am just sick and tired!! They ain't in a "relationship anymore" fine!! why answer that bloody question and hurt us every time?!!! No matter how much we try to recover from this someone is always digging up the wound again and again..not letting it heal!!
Their personal life is none of our business anymore right?Angry

No offense but i hope ppl will understand and stop sharing these..Dead

Edited by shibz - 20 July 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yellow_bluesweetbarbiearjuhi4eva--Anjali--

sweetbarbie Goldie
sweetbarbie
sweetbarbie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Can we please live in peace? Like seriously i am just sick and tired!! They ain't in a "relationship anymore" fine!! why answer that bloody question and hurt us every time?!!! No matter how much we try to recover from this someone is always digging up the wound again and again..not letting it heal!!
Their personal life is none of our business anymore right?Angry

No offense but i hope ppl will understand and stop sharing these..Dead
Ditoo.. Agree with every word..With no offense  i cant understand why ppl are making dis place a mess by sharing this stuff.. i rlly think media shud stop asking such questions in the first place as everything is crystal clear.. Cumon its been 4 months since kritika clearly declared dat she is "SINGLE".. so they shud give us & both of them a break ... Please guys its their personal lyf ..leave it at that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4eva

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Ditto shibz! all of them has the same thing written so why read it again n again? Dead n why cant these journos stop asking these ques to them wen it is all clear abt their relationship?!! Angry

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 20 July 2012 at 1:18pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top