-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Watched EHM after a looong time today, nd well it was a lucky day for me! ๐Ÿ˜›
Jeevika came back to Chandigarh - THANK GOD!

Loveeed today's Virika scenes, all of them!
The first scene where Jeevika comes nd wakes up Viren was so awww.. especially how he thought he was seeing her in his dream ๐Ÿ˜

Not just the romantic scenes, but loved the Virika + Swamz scene too. Swamz was obviously unhappy about whatever was going around nd the way Viren stood up to her for Jeevika was fab ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Also really liked when Jeevika stopped Viren from arguing with Swamz as she obviously didnt want her husband to become the "changed" guy in Swam's perspective!

Then those jhappi pappi scenes.. AAAHHH! ๐Ÿ˜
Im still recovering from that scene so its really hard for me to write stuff about it ๐Ÿ˜† But loved how Viren said " Chalo jhappi tou hogayi, ab ek pappi bhi ho jaaye " >>> D-E-A-D ๐Ÿคช

Ufff, loveeed today's Virika moments! โค๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
big timeee reserve.. as with all things or good things... i'll have to wait .. to watch.. 

but JV ufff JV.. just simple scenes.. simpler emotions.. n its MAGIC

HAIL Kryan chemistry

ps yer rohan dp... niceee
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Some pics .. Credit goes to the Virika Adda on FB ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -Hoor- - 11 years ago
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
they r the magical couple driving every1 crazy ๐Ÿ˜‰
 viren wanna ๐Ÿค—  jeevika  n she was โ˜บ๏ธ...

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...After ages nd ages...Finally Virika...thand pe gayi!!!!

And the swamini virika scene was awesome...viren supporting Jeevika and Swamini jhadoing him with a taunt...CLASSIC SWAMINI ๐Ÿ˜›

The jhappi and pappi scenes was totally tackerlicious...especially the gaal vali and halki phulki๐Ÿ˜†

The kiss demand scenes totally reminds me of this interview - 

๐Ÿคฃ

After days i njoyed an episode...Really hoping for a nice virika track ahead!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im gonna watch and give my feedback ๐Ÿ˜ โค๏ธ
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh Lo I was just casually scanning the forum for good looking topics and look what I found, my virika are baaack! Balle Balle Shava Shava, time to do some bhangra shangra yaar, itne dino ke baad Virika dekhne ko mile, will have to watch and edit this as well. This reminded me of the song raat humari toh chand ki saheli hai, kitne dino ke baad ayi woh akeli hai ๐Ÿ˜†

loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Some pics .. Credit goes to the Virika Adda on FB ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Omg the third pic was so Tacker, yaar and the last two pics haye raam, maar hi daala๐Ÿ˜

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!!! I m super happy,can't express it in words.Was not expecting much of virika today but to my surprise the episode was full of virika,I m still pressing the replay button.N to add to the excitement,Karan wore pathani suit,he looked so cute in tht,loved his dialogues in the scene.Jeevika applying oil on viren's hair,was such a sweet gesture,virika r always unique.Well I can go on with my blabbering till god knows when,will stop it here.In the end LOVED VIRIKA!!!!!!!!!! Edited by sweety1234566 - 11 years ago
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG,Someone Save Me,Finally Watched d Epi,n I Cant Stop Khudoooing๐Ÿ˜† Ufff,How Do They Manage To Luk SO Perfectly Perfect With Each Other??๐Ÿ˜ Television Industry Will Probably Neva Witness Sucha Magical Duo,Em Telling Ya Dude,They Dont Need High Voltage Drama Or Script,These Kinda Scenes Are Enouf To Make Audiences Crazy๐Ÿ˜ณ Hoping To c A Solid Track For Them In Future๐Ÿ˜ƒ And And And Em Not Done With My Excitement Yet,So Be Prepared For My Nonstop Spamming On Ya Post๐Ÿคฃ Haq Hai,Sadda Haq Aithe Rakh๐Ÿ˜†