India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Not Only ASR...

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Yes not only ASR everyone in RM should repent for their mistakes and for developing hatred against Khushi.

ASR:

Ya i want a redemption track for ASR surely but only this man cares for Khushi too, so slowly he will gain sympathy but he cant escape a redemption, because according to me Redemption will make his love for Khushi more stronger. But nowadays he is better than other RM people.

Mami:

Angry The main culprit of all, being a matured women does she have brain or a heart to understand the feeling of others. Holy shit right from the start this women is blaming and treating Khushi and payal as not humans. This women is really bad. Mami Anjali will be important for you and you may care for her so much because we have not seen the past yet. But women try to respect or atleast stop using harsh words against Khushi and Pyal they are humans too. This women should beg for forgiveness to both Khushi and PayalAngry and She should not be forgiven at all.Angry

Aakash:

I never expected this type of character from this man. Brainless idiot, he acts like a carbon copy of his mom. The way he is feels irritated on Payal shows how this man is. And this man now gets irritated on Khushi too, Oh really that too for Shyam. I though this man would have understood the character of Khushi the most in RM apart from ASR because he was alongside her when she was working for ASr in his oofice, he was there when Khushi brought him and payal together. This man deserves a tight slap from Payal and he should beg for forgiveness to her and say sorry to Khushi too.Payal should leave him for sure for a small amount of time so he can realize the importance of his wife.

Anjali:

Woman sad you are crying now, but your cry is not going to stop because soon you will see the real face of your husbandLOL, then you will regret like hell. At that time too you will cry but For Khushi and your chotte, I would love to see you beg for Khushi's forgiveness.

Nani:

I am not so angry on her, but she has to ask sorry to Khushi for telling her not to come before Anjali, sure this words would have pricked Khushi's heart like a thorn.

But as usual Khushi wont allow anyone to beg and will forgive everyone again.AngrySmile

But my point is it is not only ASR but every RM people also should repent and regret. Though i am angry on ASR these RM peoples recent behaviour makes me forgive ASR. He is better to all of them in the recent situation but he has to regret for his past mistakes and i am sure he will do it for his wife

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 20 July 2012 at 10:21am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28ipkknd159arshi1986sarunarshifanipkfrncHopeleslyInLovejennadpayel3004-Reva-jbluedayArshi208heidiEmerald--Aimz-CetroniaHeebsArnavKhushijodiapoorvaarnav--Yashi--SwaNia_2-SI-jessicad-MKB-ajoopcocoatree.Kiran.pinky89pieryroseGodhuliLogonLuvuKhushi.MyriadOfHues.

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Very well written post dear! ClapI don't know how much more I can scream demanding JUSTICE for Khushi!  CV's won't you please listen?  Do we need to bring out the big guns and simply STOP watching?

Edited by KhushiIrani - 20 July 2012 at 10:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiarshi1986Johny.S.Raj

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Very well written post dear! ClapI don't know how much more I can scream demanding JUSTICE for Khushi!  CV's won't you please listen?  Do we need to bring out the big guns and simply STOP watching?

Khushi deserves respect and Justice now and she deserves it the most but now Payal too deserves respect, i am feeling bad for her too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiarshi1986

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Agree agree agree with each and every word said right there!
Khushi needs a lot lot more than just a sorry! She has undergone so much and these family members (read Pooja-dumb-thali, Akash and MamiAngry) treat her like shit!
I was so proud today when Payal finally grew a spine, but the way Akash treated her is so not done. Angry
Not just for sometime Johny, she should leave him forever. Then the dimwit will grow some brains and repent!
I like Nani. she's kinda sweet and at least stood up for Khushi and Payal, but this Mother-son duo are just irritating me to the core. I am so angry! 

Although I must say I loved ASR and Khushi today. so adorable! Embarrassed

Edited by jessicad - 20 July 2012 at 10:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986Johny.S.Raj

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessicad

Agree agree agree with each and every word said right there!
Khushi needs a lot lot more than just a sorry! She has undergone so much and these family members (read Pooja-dumb-thali, Akash and MamiAngry) treat her like shit!
I was so proud today when Payal finally grew a spine, but the way kash treated her is so not done. Angry
Not just for sometime Johny, she should leave him forever. Then the dimwit will grow some brains a repent!
I like Nani. she's kinda sweet and at least stood up for Khushi and Payal, but this Mother-son duo are just irritating me to the core. I am so angry! 

Although I must say I loved ASR and Khushi today. so adorable! Embarrassed

Aakash should not be forgiven easily, I thought this man loves Payal so much , But i am just Shocked
Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

I don't hate Anjali and I hardly complain about her character but Akash and Mami are pissing me off a lot. Why can't Akash just talk to Payal about all this? Why can't Mami just shut up? Why can't Akash just tell his mother to shut up and show some respect to his wife? Honestly, they way she treats Payal and Khushi is just out of order and no one says anything. Well I don't expect anything from Akash but hopefully one day ASR will shut her up. ONE DAY!!

Anjali will make the biggest mistake of her life by bringing Shyam back, sure she will regret that. :)

Well nice post. Btw, you missed Garima and Bua!

Edited by zeeba* - 20 July 2012 at 10:27am
bsforsi Groupbie
bsforsi
bsforsi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Aakash:

I never expected this type of character from this man. Brainless idiot, he acts like a carbon copy of his mom. The way he is feels irritated on Payal shows how this man is. And this man now gets irritated on Khushi too, Oh really that too for Shyam. I though this man would have understood the character of Khushi the most in RM apart from ASR because he was alongside her when she was working for ASr in his oofice, he was there when Khushi brought him and payal together. This man deserves a tight slap from Payal and he should beg for forgiveness to her and say sorry to Khushi too.Payal should leave him for sure for a small amount of time so he can realize the importance of his wife.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
he needs vacation. don't want to see him
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

I don't hate Anjali and I hardly complain about her character but Akash and Mami are pissing me off a lot. Why can't Akash just talk to Payal about all this? Why can't Mami just shut up? Why can't Akash just tell his mother to shut up and show some respect to his wife? Honestly, they way she treats Payal and Khushi is just out of order and no one says anything. Well I don't expect anything from Akash but hopefully one day ASR will shut her up. ONE DAY!!

Anjali will make the biggest mistake of her life by bringing Shyam back, sure she will regret that. :)

Well nice post. Btw, you missed Garima and Bua!

I am too not Angry on Anjali since i know she will regret 100% for her mistakes.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index