WHAT just happened? I'm still dazed

Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode was quite the let down. 

Anjali wanted Arnav to fall in love and to change. Why's she turning all psycho now, I don't understand. 
As long as she was "happy" in her bubble with Shyam, she wanted to whole world to experience the "joy" Shyam brought her. Now that the bubble's burst, no one else deserves any love and happiness?! Suddenly it's about not being important enough to Arnav?!
GET OVER YOURSELF, ANJALI!!!

Akash is getting on my nerves too. If you know your wife at all, REALLY know her, you will understand her reasons behind not telling you and will let it go. Your anger with her was justifiable for all of 30 mins, NOW MOVE ON! And fine, even if you are still upset with Payal, does that mean you can let your mom treat her how ever she wants and you just witness it like a mute stooge? 

The first 8 or so mins were great. I think they could have made the whole episode about how Arnav scares Kushi, Kushi thinking of him and missing him, and then he shows up and comforts her. Today's episode could have ended with the whole family returning, and everything else could have been saved for Monday. I think we would've been happy with that. Except they gave us a great episode yesterday and a mediocre one today that's gonna have a lot of viewers stewing over the weekend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow..I haven't seen it yet, but have seen some very disappointing posts about todays episode...I can't believe how CV's soar us to a great height one day and then next day we are forced with a crash landing...:( 
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
People will Heartedly wish you a Success...when the success arrives at ua feet ,,the same person get jealous ,,cos U Got The Success...Same Thing Applies To Anjhaaaliii...
She wanted Her Chotey To Fall In Love Deeply Madly,,But Wen He'z Fallen in love,,She's the one Who get Jealous Most!! Crap!!!

that Maami...😡..let me not speak...uhhh!!
N Akash ..hE pROved That He's Mamma'z Dog!! bHok Bhok!!
i so want GUPTA SISTER to leave Pagalkhana I Mean RM!!
Edited by -BrokenDreamer- - 11 years ago
only arnav and khushi's scene was awesome and gr8.
BUT then whole episode when down the drain.
LIONHEART thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was just like my 15yr old said, mom dont expect much from CVs coz their brain doesn't work on same wavelengths as the rest of the viewers does!! So I was not expecting much but still am v disappointed at what could have been a lovely episode turned out to be same old petty jealousy. I agree that akash needs a break along with his mom coz they r showing a spineless husband and a torturing MIL and no body seems to able to do anything about it???
Its turning out to be another run of the mill shows now as they are not closing the numerous loopholes n treating us audiences as dimwits who will accept eveything they dish out!!
Wake up CVs for ur own survivals sake n trps!!!
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fuzzbucket

wow..I haven't seen it yet, but have seen some very disappointing posts about todays episode...I can't believe how CV's soar us to a great height one day and then next day we are forced with a crash landing...:( 

Fuzzbucket, I watched it on the internet so I watched most of it in fast forward - just to get the gist of the events. The dialogues and accusations are just too predictable so I didn't waste too much of my time there.