Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Mind Blowing Scene !!!

shizajaved IF-Rockerz
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Hiiii guys,

i think 2nd may's eps. was mind-blowing wasn't that..Embarrassed??? Sujal slapped kashish..!! i cant believe itt !!u know what, i suddenly jumped wen he slapped kashish.Sujal's performance was awesome, rite? da dialogues were a kind of villainous.It seemed as if our old sujal is backk !! hehehhaha..

I hope u all remember that once i asked a question to all of you that whom sujal loves de most?!! his mama or kashish..I even didn't got the answer myself, But after watching 2nd may's eps. , i think sujal loves his mama more than kashish..theek naa?

*What type of dress is kashish wearing from 2 or 3 days..ajeeb sa dress hai..i don like itDead.

*yaar i think key sujal ka hee main role chal raha hai abhi to..so i don know wat else he wants.........he was looking awesome..!!Embarrassed!!

shiza.

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Yeah Shiza...I was thrilled when he slapped Kashish........not for the reason now but for all the hell she gave him before she got to know the truth abt him............LOLLOLLOL...........I cant stop dancing...............

Sujalfan ..Sorry yaar...dont mean to offend u.....but i wanted Sujal to slap kash at least once in reality...........(not the one in his dreams in the hospital when piyush died)

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

shiza u know wat

i was trying that no one post this subject before me but u did it i don mind bcoz u r my one of dearest friend so its ok 4 me

but yeah today's epi was really mind blowing

the expresion of rajeev i can die 4 them

he slapped kash i jumped over the scene in that manner that my mom asked wat happen beta

rajev acting was near by reality today. i really cry today wt him i don why coz there were not circumtances that make some one cry but i did....................

he is the only person that can act in such way and suits the character creative team should change there mind 4 rajeev sake

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

in short, i jus luv his today's performance.Clap

shizajaved IF-Rockerz
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Sorry cute_face86 that i posted this topic b4 you... LOLbut the scene was really superb that i could not wait to write diz special topic.
Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Yeah excellent scene infact whole episode was just mind blowingClap.Sujal slapping kashish ClapSmile.I am soooooooooooooo happy guys that I cant tell anyone.he was looking damn hotEmbarrassed throughout the epi.

Yeah sorry sujalfan jo bhi main ne likha us ke liye.

miss_canada Senior Member
miss_canada
miss_canada

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
WOW Baby!! Wonderful!! LOLLOL
Well I don't know how to say this, but I know many people r shocked and maybe even didn't like it that Sujal slapped Kasish, but wasn't this just amazing??  As far is Sujal's leaving is conecrned, well I know they r trying to put many illogic things in the sereal, but I think those points were always there from the beginning...Wouldn't the story be interesting now if Sujal misunderstands Kasish and starts hating her or something like that?? I know I might be sounding kind of weird, but this is the only way I guess we can get both Sujal and Kasish in the main action....I know we all want them to love eachother, but look whats happening to the story now? The focus is not on them anymore....I think if they do decide to make a story Sujal hating Kasish for misunderstanding or something like that, then I think Rajeev should really stay because he will then be the main character....
adys Senior Member
adys
adys

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
i am really sorry miss shiza.i think u r wrong.agher sujal nay kashish ko thaper maara hay iss ka matlab yeh nahin k woh kashish say zyada apni mom say pyar kerta hay.i think oss ka pyar dono k liye bohat zyada aur aik jitna hi hay.kashish oss kee zindaghi hay aur yeh zindaghi jo milli hui hay oss kee mom kee wajha say hay okkClap
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with adys....

Go to top