Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bhabo gum gayi ki Babasa??🀣🀣

Emootional episode. Let all go to S'pore and tackle the M-one. SHe is getting on my nerves.I hope she gets a big...a reaaallly reallly big BhaSan from BhaSan from time to time.Laughing at Mhara Suraj!!!😑I almost left sad for the entire episode till Pallo Latke. Meenudi finds about Anurag!(hay I like the name Anurag!As I mentioned in Vishnu's thread,he just just cannot be negative.The names tell everything.Suraj,Sandhya,Anurag,Santosh-Bhabo indeed wants the happiness of her family and he is the reason for Sur's happiness most of the times,and Babasa is actually Arun  which also mean SurajπŸ˜†) Bhabo-Babasa rocked again today.First with the lip-lock scene and then the Pallo Latke.

Mennudi!! Can't tell much about her now!!! SHe's really a LOMBDI!!πŸ˜†The whole Hanuman Galli cricket team rocked alongwith Chotu!!πŸ˜†
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
M-one! Rightly named Naina!πŸ˜†
Ramya posted her pic in MKD, she was looking scary indeed..Like a witch!😑

Anuraag...Hmm...This name said it all...Can't be a -ve character.
Hope CVs don't surprise us by bringing the opposite!

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah,saw that pic Farha!! She's the real negative char of the show!! move over Meenudi..grrr😑
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: farhana874

Thanks everyone!πŸ€—

I badly want to see some SurYa scenes from Spore promo and SBB segments.😍
Kuch toh dikhao...Aankhen taras gayi mahri!
Hope next week will be filled with SurYa moments😍

nice post Farha 😊

Are they really going to show the pool & the song scenes? Surya have changed their dresses isn't it? πŸ˜• I think next will be a market scene, I remember seeing a picture of sandya in orange saree in a market and suraj in grey kurta standing beside her, but not sure whether it's onscreen or offscreen πŸ˜•
Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Niruba..that song/dance scene was just 4 promotion i guess.
And they will show the pool scene. I mean they should. We r eagerly waiting 4 that, they cant betray us.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya farhana, hope they wont betray us πŸ˜† but then I've never seen sandya recycling her clothes, so I was thinking maybe they've removed the scene πŸ˜• ...hope they'll show it, but I never put high expectations when it comes to shows like this, in fact now my interest has switched to Rajkumar @ Anuraag Joshi's secret πŸ˜‰ I love the Cvs for introducing this track.
farhana874 thumbnail
U r right Niru.. now i'm worried abt that scene. Oh cvs plz dont break my heart by chopping that scene off!but again pool scene was there na in that bunch of scenes of spore promo? So there's still hope. And yes that RK urf Anuraag's secret is a clever move by the cvs.Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago